IM GONNA ROPE AT THE END

D

Deleted member 8608

HIGH T ÜBERMOGGER 5.5PSL ASCENDING TO 6PSL
THE MENTAL DAMAGE IS DONE, I ONLY WANT TO ACCOMPLISH MY GOAL AND THEN ROPE, IM BEING SERIOUS, I CANT BE HAPPY OR FEEL ANYTHING, I FEEL EMPTY INSIDE, UNCAPABLE OF ANYTHING, BUT I DONT WANNA LEAVE THIS WORLD WITHOUT FIRST MAKING WHAT I ALWAYS WANTED TO DO, AFTER THAT, I'LL ROPE, IM DEAD INSIDE, EVERY DAY IT GETS WORSE.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 8919, BrettyBoy and 2 others
This is why you don't use MDMA frequently

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston and Deleted member 8608
See you tomorrow

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6965, Deleted member 10949, gamma and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: BradAniston, Zradrad and Deleted member 8608
its not about coping or not, its like you just wanna die, nothing makes you happy, its a very fucked up thing
You're a mental cel with a weak fragile mindset

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5145 and Deleted member 8608
its not about getting laid anymore, i had a gf and at the end of the day its all the same shit, once you are fucked up its over.
you got a gf?

• +1
because it was a 15 yo low tier becky and it didnt change anything, when we kissed and shit i didnt feel anything, i had no libido, im so fucked that its over
you fucked a jb and you're still not satisfied, damn

• JFL
"HIGH T ÜBERMOGGER" -> no libido

ovER

• +1
  • +1
then thats why you're upset
you've constructed a reality where the purpose of life is to have sex / be in a relationship. You think that once this goal is achieved you'll live happily ever after and be content for the rest of your life.

Colossal black pill: life has no meaning and you're almost guaranteed to be depressed and want to rope no matter what.

I lost my virginity at 15 to a girl the same age and have been fortunate enough to be in a position to even reject girls and I still want to escape this shit existence. Everything's shit I hate it.

Getting alerts on this forum is my only source of dopamine, can't even focus on school anymore:feelsrope:

• +1
its not about coping or not, its like you just wanna die, nothing makes you happy, its a very fucked up thing
Yea typical Mdma abuse. @JapCars

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5145 and Deleted member 8608
you've constructed a reality where the purpose of life is to have sex / be in a relationship. You think that once this goal is achieved you'll live happily ever after and be content for the rest of your life.

Colossal black pill: life has no meaning and you're almost guaranteed to be depressed and want to rope no matter what.

I lost my virginity at 15 to a girl the same age and have been fortunate enough to be in a position to even reject girls and I still want to escape this shit existence. Everything's shit I hate it.

Getting alerts on this forum is my only source of dopamine, can't even focus on school anymore:feelsrope:
Anything but a healthy white society is cope

i thought this was a copypasta at first jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Zradrad and Deleted member 8608

Find hobby and try get rich with your passion and enjoy life. Looks is not everything.

THE MENTAL DAMAGE IS DONE, I ONLY WANT TO ACCOMPLISH MY GOAL AND THEN ROPE, IM BEING SERIOUS, I CANT BE HAPPY OR FEEL ANYTHING, I FEEL EMPTY INSIDE, UNCAPABLE OF ANYTHING, BUT I DONT WANNA LEAVE THIS WORLD WITHOUT FIRST MAKING WHAT I ALWAYS WANTED TO DO, AFTER THAT, I'LL ROPE, IM DEAD INSIDE, EVERY DAY IT GETS WORSE.
you literally have nothing to lose, if i were you i would be moneymaxxing by any means, if you succeed you can have an awesome life and if you fail you were already going to end it anyway