Here are my questions: Should I sweep?
How many matches to know if I'm chad?
How to know if its over?

giphy.gif

I've already created my profile.
Here are my questions: Should I sweep?
How many matches to know if I'm chad?
How to know if its over?
Badoo sucks, most of the girls on there are crazy and only looking for a relationship. Its easy to get matches though, I got a lot compared to tinder, but tinder matches are more useful.

My experience with Badoo has been very good since I made my account a few days ago, but I don’t know how it is compared to other dating apps though since I never used any other

i maxxed out badoo aswell as yubo and tinder
first time installing it: shit ton of messages and matches in a very short time

5 days later: dead empty with 0 new matches and 0 messages, even after re-installing and remaking my account
these datings apps are fucking trash and i wish their creators died.

i maxxed out badoo aswell as yubo and tinder
first time installing it: shit ton of messages and matches in a very short time

5 days later: dead empty with 0 new matches and 0 messages, even after re-installing and remaking my account
these datings apps are fucking trash and i wish their creators died.
It's because you don't take into account the algorithm, it's made to punish thirsty men who have low standards, so the more you swipe, the less your profile is shown to women, this is why an average guy often can't even get matched with a fat girl, it's not because the fat girl has super high standards, it's because the fat girl doesn't see your profile. In the past though, back in 2015, tinder didn't function like this, so you could swipe right as much as you wanted and get lots of matches easily but since then, they fixed it with an intelligent algorithm.

The best way to win the algorithm is to be super picky and limit swiping to 10-15 minutes a day and only swipe right 10-15 times every day, by doing that, you are guaranteed to get a lot more matches if your profile is good (if you're good looking enough).

The reason why you get more matches at first is because at first, the algorithm doesn't know how you swipe so you have a clean slate, but even if you delete your profile, often times, the algorithm still remembers your phone number and email address when you register again, so if you swipe too much without knowing that its bad and discover the truth too late, you're fucked.

The only way to reset your ELO score (how the algorithm rates your swiping habits) is to wait a long enough time, for Tinder this is usually around 6 months. They do that probably to account for the fact that people change over time and can become more or less attractive. But I don't think that it resets your ELO score immediately after 6 months, it probably just changes over time. Maybe if you swipe very sparingly for a month, it changes your ELO score earlier. You just have to show the algorithm that you are picky enough and it will give you matches.