I'm gonna start diet Pill

Deleted member 795

Deleted member 795

Kraken
From today i will start taking msm glucosamine chondroitin, Mk677 and melatonin, before bed.
From next week I should have MK-4 and Sam-e too.

Not sure about doses, probably i will take a pill daily. Even if Mk-4 should be just 5 mg per pill, probably i should take two of them.

discuss.

What are your goals

better looks lol

• +1
Reactions: AyWiz
Mk677 looks like 10 mg per pill.
Should i take 2 daily?

Mk677 looks like 10 mg per pill.
Should i take 2 daily?
Yeah take 1 I'm the morning and one at night if you experience lethargy and it interferes with your schedule then take them both at night I'm starting to take mk677 also I would recommend mewing with the mk677 even if you think it's bullshit do it to be safe

Yeah take 1 I'm the morning and one at night if you experience lethargy and it interferes with your schedule then take them both at night I'm starting to take mk677 also I would recommend mewing with the mk677 even if you think it's bullshit do it to be safe
What about mk4? it is only 5 mg per pill

Vertical diet is the one you should go with

Maybe try meth?
Maybe not?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NickGurr and Extra Chromosome
795.jpg

Step 1) Healthy diet with enough discipline that you eliminate all shit foods. Cook everything yourself.
After this is a solid habit and you no longer give in to random cravings or they go away entirely..

Step 2) Begin intermittent fasting. First, do 16:8 window for at the very least 2 weeks then go 18:6
Keep this up for 2-4 weeks without many cheat meals or breaking your fasts. You may introduce appetite suppressants at this point like Ephedrine.

Step 3) Start adding deficits, preferably with cardio rather than lack of food.. try to do it near the end of your fasting window for optimal fat burning.

Step 4) Add your fat burners/dieting aids SLOWLY. Small dosages at first then increase a notch at a time when you confirm you can handle it without breaking any of the steps above.

Low bodyfat is a lifestyle not the result of a crash diet by taking pills and eating whatever you want.

If you think all of this is unnecessary then go ahead and try without my advice and see what happens. You either give in to cravings and stay more or less same weight through your drug based diet, or you finish and then rebound possibly even heavier than before.

Even with DNP, the strongest weight loss drug on the planet, you will need immense will power to resist the cravings that will hit like a freight train. Your body needs to adapt slowly or it'll try its hardest to stop you.

The good news is that all of these steps are pretty low effort if taken one at a time and you will begin enjoying healthier food as much as you would pizza or a big mac.

• +1
Reactions: Saturn
It is not that i'm try to losing weight.
It should be something in order a little bit in height.
K2 is for bones, people say it's good for zygos and jaw

It is not that i'm try to losing weight.
It should be something in order a little bit in height.
K2 is for bones, people say it's good for zygos and jaw

The title of the thread is "I'm going to start a diet pill"

Now you mention you want to gain height not diet?

Learn to English

Step 1) Healthy diet with enough discipline that you eliminate all shit foods. Cook everything yourself.
After this is a solid habit and you no longer give in to random cravings or they go away entirely..

Step 2) Begin intermittent fasting. First, do 16:8 window for at the very least 2 weeks then go 18:6
Keep this up for 2-4 weeks without many cheat meals or breaking your fasts. You may introduce appetite suppressants at this point like Ephedrine.

Step 3) Start adding deficits, preferably with cardio rather than lack of food.. try to do it near the end of your fasting window for optimal fat burning.

Step 4) Add your fat burners/dieting aids SLOWLY. Small dosages at first then increase a notch at a time when you confirm you can handle it without breaking any of the steps above.

Low bodyfat is a lifestyle not the result of a crash diet by taking pills and eating whatever you want.

If you think all of this is unnecessary then go ahead and try without my advice and see what happens. You either give in to cravings and stay more or less same weight through your drug based diet, or you finish and then rebound possibly even heavier than before.

Even with DNP, the strongest weight loss drug on the planet, you will need immense will power to resist the cravings that will hit like a freight train. Your body needs to adapt slowly or it'll try its hardest to stop you.

The good news is that all of these steps are pretty low effort if taken one at a time and you will begin enjoying healthier food as much as you would pizza or a big mac.
Bunch of gay shit as always

1) Stop telling people it's hard not to give into cravings. If you're motivated to lose weight, you can do it. If not, you're a low T high E bitch and you will probably keep eating no matter how slowly you take it

2) Cardio is a meme

3) Eat 500 cal per day, max 10g carbs, max 600mg sodium and you'll be golden

4) Youre gay

• +1
Reactions: samm735 and androidcel
From today i will start taking msm glucosamine chondroitin, Mk677 and melatonin, before bed.
From next week I should have MK-4 and Sam-e too.

Not sure about doses, probably i will take a pill daily. Even if Mk-4 should be just 5 mg per pill, probably i should take two of them.

discuss.
MK677 and diet don't belong in the same sentence BOYO. Search up what Ghrelin is and how MK677 is a scretagogue for GHRH and not GH exclusively. GHRH secretes Growth Hormone and Ghrelin (Your Hunger Hormone)

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
The title of the thread is "I'm going to start a diet pill"

Now you mention you want to gain height not diet?

Learn to English

"Diet"
1. the kinds of food that a person, animal, or community habitually eats.
Now i'm habitually eating this. What do you think i was going to do with msm glucosamine chondroitin, melatonin, and Sam-e?

I admit the title isn't clear... but chill

Bunch of gay shit as always

1) Stop telling people it's hard not to give into cravings. If you're motivated to lose weight, you can do it. If not, you're a low T high E bitch and you will probably keep eating no matter how slowly you take it

2) Cardio is a meme

3) Eat 500 cal per day, max 10g carbs, max 600mg sodium and you'll be golden

4) Youre gay

Just lol

Let's ignore biology and neuroscience.. go on a crash diet.. fuck cardio let's ruin our metabolism brahs get hard

Obvious troll post or low IQ. 500 calories a day LMAO
"Diet"
1. the kinds of food that a person, animal, or community habitually eats.
Now i'm habitually eating this. What do you think i was going to do with msm glucosamine chondroitin, melatonin, and Sam-e?

I admit the title isn't clear... but chill

OK I understand what you were trying to say. Brief English lesson:

Nobody uses the word diet to mean what you habitually eat unless in an academic or medical context. 100% of the time when an English speaker says "I'm starting a diet" and especially "diet pill" it means they are trying to lose weight.

2nd defintion: "A regulated selection of foods, as for medical reasons or cosmetic weight loss."

Saying drugs are a food and part of your diet is very unusual.

Title should have read "I'm going to regularly take height increasing drugs"

Good luck with the heightmaxxing maybe start a log thread so we can see if it works

• +1
Reactions: Stingray and Looksmaxer-van-NL
  • +1
Reactions: MadMong
Yeah, my bad. Since english is not my main language, please forgive me when i am not clear. lol
No worries! It's a hard language with many nuances. Keep it up.

Yeah take 1 I'm the morning and one at night if you experience lethargy and it interferes with your schedule then take them both at night

Probably i'll take 2 per night in order to avoid more hunger

finally i got vitamin k2 mk-4

finally sam-e arrived too.
I'll keep taking Mk677, MK-4, Glucasomine, Melatonin and Sam-e 'til i will be 25 (unless i'll die)

finally sam-e arrived too.
I'll keep taking Mk677, MK-4, Glucasomine, Melatonin and Sam-e 'til i will be 25 (unless i'll die)
MSM and Chondroitin too