I'm gonna start peeing myself on purpose

Deleted member 3177

Deleted member 3177

Life just isn't hard enough
Today I was laying in bed (woke up at 8 AM) and I was just thinking about stuff with my eyes closed, rubbing myself against the bed under the covers to get some warmth (it'd rained prior so it was generally cold). I got a stiffy from rubbing and I thought about having sex with women if I was a genius IQ millionaire PSL 8 Gigachad who makes catchy songs.

Anyways, I just laid there, facing upwards, with my arm over my tummy, and I thought about how really over it is for me, and in that moment I wanted nothing more than to feel warmth, from some sort of outside source. Then, I just said "fuck it," and leaked some pee, which gave me some momentary warmth. I wanted to go the whole way, but I'd have wet the bed and it would've been obnoxious to clean the sheets.

But now I can't get enough of that feeling, so I'm going on Ebay to buy diapers. Now, every now and then, I will pee myself and feel that warmth wash over me in a therapeutic manner, and I will be free of worries. I'll be ecstatic. I drink a lot of water, so I'll always be full. I'll look forward to every time I get the itch to urinate. Sometimes, I'll just pee as the urge comes, like a river stream, or I'll hold it in to generate a pleasurable sensation when I let go. Either way, I don't care anymore. This is what the 21st century does to people. I seriously hope some meteorite falls, and I will propel myself off the surface of the planet with a jet stream of urine.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MansNotHot, Deleted member 4612, Deleted member 11758 and 3 others
Piss bump

Dnr sounds absurd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3177
read it all

just put a sign on and write "free hugs" then mask your face with a beanie or something
this way you'll get all the warmth you want + some time in jail

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3177
did that years ago

overrated af

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3177, Mouthbreath and MansNotHot
did that years ago

overrated af
I just want to be soaked in my bodily liquids. I'll be a bag of grease, sweat, urine and semen. I'll be a human candle. If they lit me up I'd combust and leave a black mark where my body was. I will become a ghost and haunt the houses, and I will smell the stench of pee from some a cabin toilet in an abandoned construction site. It has never been this over for me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9355 and Deleted member 4612