I'm harboring my booty call during lockdown. It's going bad.

Andros

Andros

Kraken
Mary moved out for her internship, and she misses her booty call. She decides to invite him, but it turns out that the date of his arrival will turn out to be the start of the lockdown

After a difficult relationship for 2 months, I meet Jules in November, thanks to Tinder.

I look at his photos, quickly find him charming and then what can I say about his bio - the famous scribe's quote from Asterix and Obelix: Mission Cleopatra?

Before I swipe to the right, I'm gonna take a look at his Instagram account. Sir's a comedian, as his stories will attest.

That's enough to make me decide: I'll swipe and we'll check it out.
The meeting and the almost perfect debut with my booty call...

He was the second guy I'd seen since I split up, but with him it was different. Proof of that is, we dated for three weeks.

The first time we saw each other, we went to a bar for beers. The second time, he showed up at my house to help me eat the astronomical quantity of pancakes I had prepared while living alone.

It turned into Netflix & chill, no surprise. I really liked him. Then we saw each other, once, twice, three times, ten times, at his house, at my house...

It was a little lame in the sack, but we got along and he made me laugh. I didn't think of him as my boyfriend, but I saw potential for improvement in the relationship (and sex).

Anyway, at the end of the year, the internship started for me, and he went back to his family. Anyway, we continued to follow each other on Instagram, and that's where it ended.
The invitation of my booty call with the worst timing EVER

During my voluntary exile for my final internship, I must admit that I thought about him quite a lot.

I watched his stories, I talked to my girlfriends (all definitely in the "Jules team" by the way). I missed it a bit.

Sometimes, I would send him a message, under alcohol, after good evenings with friends. I'd basically tell him that I was thinking about him, that I hadn't met any guys like him, etc. I'd tell him that I was thinking about him, that I hadn't met any guys like him, and so on.

And then one day, I said, "You should come over". He got his train ticket within an hour.

That was two weeks before the government announced the lockdown. At first I didn't care too much about the coronavirus, I didn't realize.

I live in an area that is isolated and relatively untouched by the psychotic climate of the big cities. It's as if nothing can get to me. Besides, I continued to live 100% normally.

Then the announcements began to fall: no more school, bars closed... Then on Monday, the famous Monday that would change our lifestyle for the next few weeks, I switched to teleworking.

On Tuesday morning, Jules was supposed to arrive. But by Tuesday lunchtime, it was all about containment...

I warned him two days before we were under "total" lockdown. He refused to listen to me, believing that nothing would happen before the second round of the municipal elections. It's like the president's on TV every fourth morning...

Strangely, Jules wasn't making me laugh as much as I used to. You can already feel the tension rising, can't you?

Confined with my booty call, and not much to say to him...

I picked Jules up at the train station in the morning. Despite the strange situation, we threw ourselves into each other's arms.

I was happy to see him. We went back to my house. I had to get back to work. It wasn't easy: we found ourselves in bed, fucking, at 9:00 in the morning. It still sucked...

Initially, he was only supposed to be here for two days. It seemed correct to me, and it seemed even more correct that everything was not closed when I had made my invitation.

Except that the situation had changed. There was nothing left to do.

Of course, after two days, his train home was cancelled.

And on top of that, the friends he was supposed to sleep with in the city where he was to take his second train home to his parents no longer wanted to welcome him. Too risky according to them.

I understand them: Jules comes from a region particularly affected by the pandemic.

However, I couldn't kick him out, so he stayed. And day after day, the trips were cancelled, until there were no more trains leaving from the station in my town...

I was terribly tense and uncomfortable. I hadn't told anyone that he was there except my girlfriends, and it forced me to lie to the people I love.

Above all, his presence made me reject him. I was working, he was doing nothing but hanging out on Instagram in my bed.

He slept late, stayed in his blue jogging suit all day, showered at night, didn't even try to comb his hair...

My libido's been screwed up. His comic stories that made me laugh so much a few months ago now annoy me so much.

I could only sketch out a brief smile when he did, and I looked for comfort elsewhere. I talked with my friends who knew about it first. Unsurprisingly, I got a slap on the wrist:

"You should've cancelled, like, really, like, you're not coming! »

The friend who told me that was right, of course, but the damage was done.

Anyway, on that well-deserved sermon, I took my book back. I love reading, I love debating, I love talking about culture, poetry, politics... Jules likes movies, Burger Quizz and Quotidien. Not my cup of tea.

One night we played Scrabble while watching Top Chef (because yes, I discovered a passion for Scrabble while in confinement).

I was playing online against people I didn't know. At one point, he thought he was going to help me. After all, why not, two against one, you could only win.

He was offering words, but the spelling didn't match, or the words didn't mean anything. It sounds silly, but it widened the gap between us. It kind of put me off.

Before, we used to talk easily, but now... I might as well tell you that the more time passed, the more limited our topics of discussion began to become: we just weren't from the same world.

It's hard to describe what he did when I was working, since it was limited to... almost nothing. Well, I'm exaggerating a little bit, we alternated meal preparation and washing up so that it wasn't always the same person doing it.

The rest of the time, he was on Instagram, doing stories or answering 12,000 messages. Can you really have that many friends?

It puzzled me so much that it doesn't fit my reality.
Hosting his booty call during lockdown: the fall

Frankly, no one wants to be confined to a stranger. Because that's what it turned out to be, didn't it? We were strangers having sex a few months ago.

As time went on, our commonalities began to fade. Aside from our shared aversion to cats and our passion for the Brooklyn Nine-Nine series, there was nothing left.

I finally told him that I was embarrassed by the situation and couldn't go on. He apologized 1,000 times, but here it is: when there's no train, there's no train.

Except the one home... which left from a station more than two hours away.

This is how we put ourselves and others in danger, by our naivety to believe that this confinement would not be so strict, or would go well.

Nearly 5 hours in the car with no valid reason for travel and a full tank of gas gone for me, plus a train ride for him, with all the risks involved in terms of transmission of the virus.

Of course, I had to go shopping again since my stock was sold out; of course, I haven't had sex in 6 days and our last sex lasted 4 minutes?

But it is this risk taken in such a novel situation that I regret. The damage is done; I can only say that I will not be taken again.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Blackout.xl, Chadeep and 1 other person
Interesting hmmmm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheMewingBBC, 5'8manlet and 3 others
s

Attachments

• 1586249703114.png
    1586249703114.png
    1.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Just to scroll to the comments took me 3-half hours ffs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Kingkellz and 5'8manlet
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Ritalincel and RAITEIII
didn't read

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 5'8manlet, RAITEIII and 1 other person
Yeah man I read all of that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 5'8manlet

• +1
Sounds like Jules is a gauchiste de merde and Mary is a sale pute féministe.

• +1
Every word

• +1
TcaYxrl

• +1
Nigga I aint reading all that shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 5'8manlet and RAITEIII
imagine reading that jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheMewingBBC, 5'8manlet and 2 others
Did someone actually read this jfl?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 5'8manlet and Deleted member 3177
You should really read it, it's over for many many men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and RAITEIII
@KingOfRome GTFIH time to voice record

• +1
Seems to me like Mary is a fucking retard and Jules is a moronic homosexual. French people do know how to be pathetic when they want to.

• +1
Dn

• +1
Read the whole thing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Andros
You want a cookie

• +1