I’m having an extreme panic attack rn

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Kraken
I’m currently running outside and I wanna fucking go to the park and destroy everything there. I’m so fucking angry Rn I feel so much despair and agony. I’ve never felt this shit before. Fuck this gay earth. I can’t contain my anger I have to destroy some shit.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Toth's thot, mewcoper and 12 others
go er

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Ritalincell, Deleted member 275 and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincell, Deleted member 275, Deleted member 8165 and 2 others
ADHD

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 2403
KEEP CALM AND GO ER (in minecraft)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
@SubhumanCurrycel @Baldingman1998

I fucking looked at my hairline for first time in 3 months and I’m fucking diffuse thinning like crazy, so much of my hairline has fallen out I never even realised. I’m going fucking insane Rn.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, SubhumanCurrycel, PYT and 2 others

I fucking looked at my hairline for first time in 3 months and I’m fucking diffuse thinning like crazy, so much of my hairline has fallen out I never even realised. I’m going fucking insane Rn.
Fuck you for ignoring my reply

• JFL
meditate unironically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 10177

minimize cooming tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699 and Deleted member 2403
Rape the first foid that crosses your path

• JFL
Us adhd-cels have problems controlling emotions when some problem arises.
Usually though. If it hasn't happened multiple times then dw
I might have ADHD but I can’t know for sure tbh. I have panic attacks but they usually resolve within few hours due to my insane copium techniques.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6723 and MansNotHot
I was doing something else
Dw, saw you posted another reply and thought you ignored my post after telling me "elab".
I get offended if people don't read my intellectual-pretentious and most likely false claims :feelswah: :feelswah:

Too much estrogen

• JFL
Dw, saw you posted another reply and thought you ignored my post after telling me "elab".
I get offended if people don't read my intellectual-pretentious and most likely false claims :feelswah: :feelswah:

Too much estrogen
I posted that reply like probably a few seconds after yours so I didn’t see your reply yet when posting it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6723 and MansNotHot
I posted that reply like probably a few seconds after yours so I didn’t see your reply yet when posting it
High Effort Poster and Looksmaxxing Expert

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6723
Kill someone, but you didn’t hear it from me.

BRvgVu3.jpg

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 2403
Nvm I calmed down on a bench and I just got home. Fuck this shit I’m gonna rope very soon.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
I’m currently running outside and I wanna fucking go to the park and destroy everything there. I’m so fucking angry Rn I feel so much despair and agony. I’ve never felt this shit before. Fuck this gay earth. I can’t contain my anger I have to destroy some shit.
My boy, my 2nd favorite user. Whats the matter? Tell me why you are feeling this way, we can stop this together

• So Sad
My boy, my 2nd favorite user. Whats the matter? Tell me why you are feeling this way, we can stop this together
My hairline has gone to shit in just 2 months, so much of my hairline has fallen out, it looks cancer patient 80 year old tier.

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 7863
Your avi which failed to load properly. Your fear of opening it just confirms that your T levels are indeed low
Thanks for that man

• Love it
My hairline has gone to shit in just 2 months, so much of my hairline has fallen out, it looks cancer patient 80 year old tier.
just fringe/curtain fraud, ive been hiding my weird forehead for years this way

• +1
You’ve sinned and this is god punishing you. Forgive your sins to relieve the holy ghost’s punishment and then expect a few months to a year without sinning without forgiveness before the curse is fully lifted.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 7863
Same

• JFL
Curtains looks comical still if the hairline is heavily diffused
I guess it depends on your shape ye, i have a high forehead like cavill but with curtains my forehead looks short/ideal. Altough when wind kicks in i descend - 50600 psl points xd

• +1
mirin tactic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382 and Deleted member 2403
I guess it depends on your shape ye, i have a high forehead like cavill but with curtains my forehead looks short/ideal. Altough when wind kicks in i descend - 50600 psl points xd
I have a massive forehead that’s high and wide it’s brutal, now it’s even worse cause my hairline diffused, I gotta fix this or I’m gonna go batshit insane fr. I rely on fringe, I don’t like curtains it makes me look really uncanny.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6997
yet you'll do nothing you genetic abomination

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 2403
Pull it together.

Pull it together.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and PYT
yet you'll do nothing you genetic abomination
The sad truth honestly. The looksmaxxes curse. Despite all the knowledge most are too lazy to do anything

I am a genetic abomination but I could still beat u into a pulp u low T pussy
I doubt it nigga looks like Jared Leto, if you tried fighting him you'd get jumped by his girlfriends

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and Deleted member 2403