I’m having the first Kybella injections into my double chin today

normieofpeace

normieofpeace

Iron
Background: previously skinny fat, now just skinny but hitting the gym for the last several months.
I have a weird, genetic submental fat pad giving me a double chin which totally ruins my profile. Think: neckless, derpy, mouthbreather side profile.

I was originally looking at getting lipo, but I had a consultation and the doctor said she thinks Kybella is the way to go as it's only a small area. It actually took me ages to get around to the consultation because I thought they'd be dismissive of me, but the doctor said she gets a lot of guys through her clinic for double chin and jaw work.

If anyone is interested, I'll update you later with how the procedure went and the recovery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba and 11gaijin
Good luck man, do post the update. This forum badly needs cosmetic looksmaxing posts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba, Weed and 1 other person
Good luck man, do post the update. This forum badly needs cosmetic looksmaxing posts.

That’s good to know. I wasn’t sure if this place was just destined to be another incels.me / Braincels kind of a deal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Tricky
That’s good to know. I wasn’t sure if this place was just destined to be another incels.me / Braincels kind of a deal.

I certainly hope not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Good luck buddy boyo!
Seconded so much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and normieofpeace
The procedure was super quick. The nurse just wrote some shit on my chin with a marker and then pinched a bunch of skin while injecting. It was all over in about 5 minutes.

The pain immediately after was pretty bad. My whole skull felt partially numb and partially aching. That got worse as time went on, so did the swelling.
I went home and took a two hour nap and when I woke up, the pain was gone. Felt a bit fried for the rest of the day.

Today I feel fine, I just look like a bullfrog ?

I’d say it’s definitely a low effort, low risk procedure even for high inhibition types.

• +1
Nah most of the top posters are even incel

• +1
The procedure was super quick. The nurse just wrote some shit on my chin with a marker and then pinched a bunch of skin while injecting. It was all over in about 5 minutes.

The pain immediately after was pretty bad. My whole skull felt partially numb and partially aching. That got worse as time went on, so did the swelling.
I went home and took a two hour nap and when I woke up, the pain was gone. Felt a bit fried for the rest of the day.

Today I feel fine, I just look like a bullfrog ?

I’d say it’s definitely a low effort, low risk procedure even for high inhibition types.
SO are the results good?

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Deleted member 6401