im high as fuck right now, anyone else? , drugs and alcohol are a unique pleasure i can thank god for at least.

L

LeroyJenkinsceltek

Iron
Highs and lows are both polar opposites and serve unique purpose, but those un-enlightened can never experience the beauty and power achievable from the lowest point. Thats why, I amongst many, enjoy the pinnacle of drug and alcohol fuelled nights, as it allows me to strap in and watch my life unfold without the hinderance of my own anxiety and self-doubt, as if I'm watching a movie and don't give a single shit on the outcome, just glad to experience it. Being clean 6 months, I've relapsed, and unfortunately... feel the best I've ever felt. It's true what they say, 'that, that gives you pleasure must be managed, as that pleasure will manage you'. and yes I made that up, but it holds true. Never forget your ultimate purpose, embrace the dark times, and rejoice when the times are good. Use life as a way to age your soul, overcome your shortcomings, and achieve the happiness you truly want.

Went on a bit of a tangent, but the overall point is I am fucked

Haven’t been high in like a month

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Justttt, jefferson, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
i was on very strong edibles two weeks ago with friends and felt insane i was vibing out to the music like i was travis scott, feeling very low inhibition and calm

but i dont want to do it again, because i dont like knowing that my current personality is inferior to my low inhibition self when high. i like keeping it natural and relying on my natural self only

• +1
Reactions: LeroyJenkinsceltek
Haven’t been high in like a month
Same, I have also been feeling much better mentally so I'll lay off any weed till I finish my semester tbh.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LeroyJenkinsceltek and Deleted member 2581
i was on very strong edibles two weeks ago with friends and felt insane i was vibing out to the music like i was travis scott, feeling very low inhibition and calm

but i dont want to do it again, because i dont like knowing that my current personality is inferior to my low inhibition high mode. i like keeping it natural and relying on myself only
I would never encourage drugs or enhancers upon any... to tell you the truth I think it's the pussy way out. The day you can feel the way you do on these enhancers, sober. Is the day you feel true happiness... I guarantee you. I'll do my best to get there... it's depressing seeming like a completely different person to who people met the night before, I can see the disappointment in their eyes.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and Deleted member 3701
I would never encourage drugs or enhancers upon any... to tell you the truth I think it's the pussy way out. The day you can feel the way you do on these enhancers, sober. Is the day you feel true happiness... I guarantee you. I'll do my best to get there... it's depressing seeming like a completely different person to who people met the night before, I can see the disappointment in their eyes.
indeed

there are very rare times where ive felt better than on any drug

it's depressing seeming like a completely different person to who people met the night before, I can see the disappointment in their eyes.

very fucking true, i feel you

• +1
it's depressing seeming like a completely different person to who people met the night before, I can see the disappointment in their eyes.
This has happened a lot and it's so funny jfl

• +1
Just lol @ not doing meth and adderall and ephedrine all day for full brain power alertness and hyper low inhib masculinity

Just lol @ not doing meth and adderall and ephedrine all day for full brain power alertness and hyper low inhib masculinity
yeah but when theyre gone youre left to your shitty natural self

much better to work on yourself naturally compared to coping with a fake you

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and LeroyJenkinsceltek
oh man, I've been there

• +1
Reactions: Velvet and LeroyJenkinsceltek
I prefer a bit of that Peruvian nasal fuel, if you catch my drift good sir. Bit of that Mary Jane, she is truly a bad bitch. Dumped Molly a few years ago... gave away too many of my personal secrets. I do see Lucy occasionally, but she's a control freak so I tend to stay away from her. But beers oh yeah... love that fucking shit. I'm listening to Chopin Nocturnes atm, don't know why, but i feel like typing absolute nonsense.

drugs gave me one of the best nights of my life this summer. It's sad to think about because I shared that moment with a girl I'll never see again. I wish I saved it for someone special instead

• +1
drugs gave me one of the best nights of my life this summer. It's sad to think about because I shared that moment with a girl I'll never see again. I wish I saved it for someone special instead
Could you go in detail my bro, i'm intrigued... I've experienced some of the best times of my life high aswell.

I stopped smoking weed I noticed that it makes me way more anxious and I don't wanna talk to people. I just drink during the weekends now for lower inhibitions

I stopped smoking weed I noticed that it makes me way more anxious and I don't wanna talk to people. I just drink during the weekends now for lower inhibitions
Good choice. Weed is one of the most addictive substances imo, so many people defend it, but I've seen hundreds of people spiral out of control and become literal broke, useless, overweight sack of potatoes. Drink your occasional alcohol, but try to experience the high life can give, dopamine rushes etc. Believe in yourself, set a goal and accomplish it. Theres no high greater than that.

• Love it
Reactions: Velvet
Could you go in detail my bro, i'm intrigued... I've experienced some of the best times of my life high aswell.
took a high dose of molly at a rave and ended up spending the night with a girl i met. I can't even describe the feeling. Like I get chills down my spine just thinking about it. Was hoping it would turn into a relationship but she lived in a different state and ghosted me. I was legit crying the week after.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LeroyJenkinsceltek and Overjetcel299
took a high dose of molly at a rave and ended up spending the night with a girl i met. I can't even describe the feeling. Like I get chills down my spine just thinking about it. Was hoping it would turn into a relationship but she lived in a different state and ghosted me. I was legit crying the week after.
The molly come down must of had something to do with the sadness. Never feel bad about feeling sad.
That must of been a special moment. But unfortunately the world is full of heartless inconsiderate people (men and women and old people and fucking dogs ffs) and as a man you have to overcome it no matter what, move on to something that gives you that same feeling and take measures to maintain. It sucks that as males we're always on the hunt until we have our permanent meal... but it's the life we must endure... in actuality... embrace. Let us use this shitty world to our advantage, whatever that is to you my friend.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Drugs best cope. No contest

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and LeroyJenkinsceltek
The molly come down must of had something to do with the sadness. Never feel bad about feeling sad.
That must of been a special moment. But unfortunately the world is full of heartless inconsiderate people (men and women and old people and fucking dogs ffs) and as a man you have to overcome it no matter what, move on to something that gives you that same feeling and take measures to maintain. It sucks that as males we're always on the hunt until we have our permanent meal... but it's the life we must endure... in actuality... embrace. Let us use this shitty world to our advantage, whatever that is to you my friend.
thanks bro. I try to remember that there are good people too. I actually got separated from my friends and was on the verge of passing out that night, when another group adopted me for a while. But yeah, that whole night was really special. Everyone was rolling face, dancing, and just spreading love everywhere. I've never seen people come together like that. It was heaven on earth tbh

thanks bro. I try to remember that there are good people too. I actually got separated from my friends and was on the verge of passing out that night, when another group adopted me for a while. But yeah, that whole night was really special. Everyone was rolling face, dancing, and just spreading love everywhere. I've never seen people come together like that. It was heaven on earth tbh
Bro I hope you can experience that again very soon, be wary of this forum, I've personally had my mood change due to this website. Go out more, enjoy yourself whilst being 'responsible', get fucked up with others and become a part of their world. No matter how you look, if you act weird on top of that, there is no hope for you. You seem cool, keep it that way, keep your personal details and secrets close to your chest. Know when you are being used... Don't take shit from anyone even if they physically threaten you. Momentary pain is always better than years of regret. After a while... you, yourself will feel different. More alpha and in-tune with your desires, and the right girl will sense that. Have faith my brother. Never forget that.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf