I’m in awe at the power of finestaride

L

Lars2210

Habitual line-stepper
This pill has saved my ass more times than I can remember. They say it gets weaker overtime, but only thing I see is my hair getting thicker :feelsgah:

Even when I stopped taking it cause I pussied out & heard the shit those losers at the bald forum say, it gave me back all the pace I’ve lost.

It hurts me to see this pill give us so much but we still talk shit about it. All it asked for is a little of your libido & erection quality. If you’re not a fukin fairy u can till function. Matter of fact, not being horny all day is a plus so I can get my money up. Which is FYI all what these women care about not the fuvkin angle of your gonion lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LostYouth, Deleted member 1464, Pubertymaxxer3 and 7 others
All it asked for is a little of your libido & erection quality. If you’re not a fukin fairy u can till function. Matter of fact, not being horny all day is a plus

lmfao. That's a big deal to some people. have fun with your limp dick and lack of manhood

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 5632 and 4 others
Its already thickened me up quite a bit and taken my hairline down half a norwood.
Let it flow through you.

• +1
Reactions: LostYouth, Deleted member 1464, Pubertymaxxer3 and 3 others
lmfao. That's a big deal to some people. have fun with your limp dick and lack of manhood
That’s only if u have the testosterone levels of a borderline transvestite. But sure I’ll take that

U can enjoy looking like my ballsack

• +1
Reactions: Bishop, Deleted member 1464, Pubertymaxxer3 and 2 others
This shit pill didn’t work for me.:feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LostYouth, Deleted member 1464, didntreadlol and 1 other person
i might try topical FIN

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and didntreadlol
1cFw

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and didntreadlol
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, BigBoy and didntreadlol
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3 and 3 others
Love how these threads always progress from '0.2% get sides stop fearmongering' to how OP is thankful to be made an impotent cuck

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, dingodongo and 4 others
:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
How can I cope when I know nature has gone all in against me? How?
don't give up
dut
hair transplant
RU
whatever the fuck man
HAIR IS FUCKING LIFE

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
Ps
Love how these threads always progress from '0.2% get sides stop fearmongering' to how OP is thankful to be made an impotent cuck
Pls don’t misguide lurker broder

OP’s dick is fully functional. I completely endorse the drug. Now if u know you bitchmade per se, yes stay away from it cause it will probably turn u to a full blown bitch. Otherwise, your jock should be fine. Might even stop you from staying a 2 pump chump

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and Pubertymaxxer3
I think there are some guys with really thick beard and hairy body. Those guys have high DHT and it is affecting their hair. But some guys have zero hair and beard yet still they are losing their hair. I think they are prone to DHT too much. If the second group take the pill they might turn into trannies. First group would probably do fine with little to no sides. Just thinking here no scientific evidence.

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Fin saved my life ded srs

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁ and Deleted member 6401
Can't take fin because i don't have full beard growth or chest hair, means i don't have enought dht, it's over, i would become a cuck on fin

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, S ݁݁ and Deleted member 6401