im in love with women

Jamal2222

Jamal2222

ALL POSTS MADE BY THIS IP/ACCOUNT ARE SATIRE
this is just biology i guess, i was guarding a pool and there were like 20 scantily dressed foids swimming and I realized that I'm attracted to each and everyone of them. i would have sex with each one, today i realized i have no standards, unless there's some deformity. but anything average and above is fuckable, a foid with a nice body +face is icing on the cake for me. This realization just hit me hard, it's a tough pill to swallow but when i look at foids i just see a hole. i see holes that's really it. i'm talking to a speaking fleshlight. I can't help it but they're just objects to me. if i had nothing but a face to go off, then of course i'd have standards but the bodypill is too strong, even a slightly below average foid with a top tier body is attractive to men. i even see this foid who would be incel if male, her face is actually repulsive, like not actually ugly, just what you would call a butterface. anyway her ass and titties carry her so hard, it's insane.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot, Chadeep, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
water. no i mean literally. hes a lifeguard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7651
this is just biology i guess, i was guarding a pool and there were like 20 scantily dressed foids swimming and I realized that I'm attracted to each and everyone of them. i would have sex with each one, today i realized i have no standards, unless there's some deformity. but anything average and above is fuckable, a foid with a nice body +face is icing on the cake for me. This realization just hit me hard, it's a tough pill to swallow but when i look at foids i just see a hole. i see holes that's really it. i'm talking to a speaking fleshlight. I can't help it but they're just objects to me
you are the guy who fucked the milf with her son?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
B4797a8e0f44293c22b56c81c02fee00

Coom

thats pretty gay bro

Tales from Detroit

DCAE9BB5 8B03 416D 9592 1DC4AC1FA630

You're a man. Your biological emperative is to spread your seed far and wide.