I'm in so much fucking pain, my face made another girl physically uncomfortable

T

Turtle

Silver
I'm the only I've who's face made her physical uncomfortable, her body felt fine looking at the other two guys

Just look at the picture of her body ffs, and just imagine for a moment, my face made that body become tense and nervous, the muscles in her whole body became slightly tense as the blood flow increased to them, because looking at my face caused her sympathetic nervous system to become active, my face created a subconscious sense of fear in her causing her to feel physically uncomfortable

I'm the only one to make her have this reaction, her body, muscles and skin probably felt completely normal when she looked at the other two guys, but when she looked at me her skin probably started to feel goosebumpy and creepy crawly, the muscles in her whole body become slightly tense, and all of this just from looking at a 2D picture of me through a fucking phone screen

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210225_004357_com.facebook.orca.jpg
    Screenshot_20210225_004357_com.facebook.orca.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 355
  • Screenshot_20210225_004426_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    Screenshot_20210225_004426_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 352
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: never_lucky, thecel, Deleted member 8080 and 7 others
Seriously, how can she feel PHYSICALLY uncomfortable just from looking at my face through a phone screen? It's not like I'm physically near her... How fucking pathetic do you have to be to feel uncomfortable looking at a freaking picture of someone?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 6403
Bro stop shitposting this shit here.

Go here instead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218, Patient A and Uglyandfat
I'm the only I've who's face made her physical uncomfortable, her body felt fine looking at the other two guys

Just look at the picture of her body ffs, and just imagine for a moment, my face made that body become tense and nervous, the muscles in her whole body became slightly tense as the blood flow increased to them, because looking at my face caused her sympathetic nervous system to become active, my face created a subconscious sense of fear in her causing her to feel physically uncomfortable

I'm the only one to make her have this reaction, her body, muscles and skin probably felt completely normal when she looked at the other two guys, but when she looked at me her skin probably started to feel goosebumpy and creepy crawly, the muscles in her whole body become slightly tense, and all of this just from looking at a 2D picture of me through a fucking phone screen
I'm sorry....

Posts 480
Reputation 1,361

At least
your well liked here?

Harrison Ford Shrug GIF by Star Wars

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky and SOS-Sonic
Dude, get off the internet. It's obviously ruining your mind.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11581 and Deleted member 2788
Bro stop shitposting this shit here.

Go here instead
Unrelated but happy 17, nigga. We chatted on discord. I’ll join the 17 club soon too. We ain’t making it past 21.

Unrelated but happy 17, nigga. We chatted on discord. I’ll join the 17 club soon too. We ain’t making it past 21.
i dont think we did. whats ur discord

@ddristhebestgermany

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8080
Go ER in GTA

"I mean like are any of those faces making you uncomfortable?"

No wonder you guys live exclusively online. You can't even text a woman properly.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 2788 and BigBoy
"I mean like are any of those faces making you uncomfortable?"

No wonder you guys live exclusively online. You can't even text a woman properly.
Still said my face was the one to fucking make her uncomfortable tho

Bro how long until you stop putting yourself through this? Whats the point

• +1
Reactions: CommonFag
Bro how long until you stop putting yourself through this? Whats the point
I just wanna know why only my face makes girls feel physically uncomfortable through a phone screen but not the other two

Lol this guy again. Just work on yourself for a couple of months and then take new better pictures. What's the point of using the same fucking picture when you know what the outcome will be.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and CommonFag
I just wanna know why only my face makes girls feel physically uncomfortable through a phone screen but not the other two
Why the fuck do you care ffs

if u think you’re ugly just study and get a job to moneymaxx and then do your surgeries

dafuq is this thread man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11581 and CommonFag
Posts 480
Reputation 1,361

At least
your well liked here?

It’s all just JFL reacts from people that get at amused at this clinically insane subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: never_lucky and CommonFag
He’s an actual diagnosed sperg spamming reddit too with the exact same posts

Instead of wasting your shit by asking opinions.. Lookmax my boi.... You have never put any effort at lookmaxing. People have told your flaws many times.. just fix them. Stop using that one pic..... you have used forever.

Just get fucking nice hair cut.. make your eyebrow thicker... grow a stubble..... and dress better and take a fucking photo.. and women will not feel disgusted anymore. Be thankful that you dont have ethnic pheno.

Provided you're not legit deformed, she's obviously just being overly sensitive. Don't bother thinking about it.

need more pics of her tbh

Bro are you just messaging random girls and asking them to rate you?

• Hmm...
Reactions: never_lucky and thecel

jfl she's ur looksmatch tbh