I'm intolerant to gluten, it's over

N

Noodlewhore

Glutencel
I have a gluten intolerance with leaky gut and now I'm developing lots of food allergies
If I keep eating gluten I will develop autoimmune diseases....

My life is over....imagine going to a restaurant with a chick and make sure no dish has a speck of gluten in it and double check with the waiter and chef

Or during a break between rounds with a chick, instead of a cookie snack you go in the kitchen and take some celery and broccoli :lul:

Or at a company dinner and you cant eat anything

Girls will prove pity for you, you can't be a strong Chad

It's over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
I've been gluten free for 8 years. It's ez once you get used to it

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500, JackSparrow and Chadelite
I don't mind eating gluten free, majority of gluten products are junk foods and I wouldn't eat it anyway....the problem is the social consequences.
People think you're weak and pity you
You can't go to a dinner party like every other person do...you need to pay attention to gluten contamination
Even traveling is hard cause who knows if they have gluten free products

You need special food (and so special treatment) wherever you go, like a person with an handicap....and girls don't like such men. They want a strong man who can eat and digest everything and not get embarassed at restaurants.

It's over

Ah, need to add that 40% of the population is gluten intolerant....they just have no idea
They have symptoms like ADHD, chronic fatigue, fybromalgia, joint pain, IBS, Hashimoto tyroiditis, brain fog, Irregular bowel movement, acid reflux, skin rashes, post finasteride syndrome, chronic headaches, post accutane symtoms ecc ecc and they think they have a real disease. Instead they are all gluten intolerant (non celiac).
They have no idea because their mind can't understand that a food intolerance can have extra instestinal symtoms and all the gluten intolerance test are worthless (I did them twice and were always negative).

You need to do the cyrex array gluten test (array 3), that is the only accurate one because test antibodies to all proteins in gluten, not just alpha gliadin. But it costs 500€ and people don't do it. They have no idea and years later they develop autoimmune diseases. And even before that, they get those nasty symtomps that they can't understand what cause them and doctors tell them it's stress and depression JFL :lul:

Cyrex made a test with many hundreds of healthy persons and 40% of the general (healthy) population is gluten intolerance and it's rising every year.

JFL at not knowing it. They are poisoning themselves.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
I have a gluten intolerance with leaky gut and now I'm developing lots of food allergies
If I keep eating gluten I will develop autoimmune diseases....

My life is over....imagine going to a restaurant with a chick and make sure no dish has a speck of gluten in it and double check with the waiter and chef

Or during a break between rounds with a chick, instead of a cookie snack you go in the kitchen and take some celery and broccoli :lul:

Or at a company dinner and you cant eat anything

Girls will prove pity for you, you can't be a strong Chad

It's over
just eat rice

Why the fuck would you want gluten either way

I have gluten intolerance as well but idgaf I'll eat what I want