I'm leaving the forum until I have achieved my looksmaxxing objetive.

D

Deleted member 10699

Solstice
My objetive: reaching 5 PSL without surgeries.

What I'm doing: beard to enhance recessed chin, jaw, and to hide double chin, lowering my bodyfat to 12-11 percent, better posture, etc.

I'm leaving the forum because this place is feeding my mental problems. I has been called ugly (behind my back) for years, as I have a recessed chin and a recessed double chin. I'm also non-NT, so making friends is really hard to me, and people are not patient with me, or just judge me without talking to me (because I act autistic and insecure). I've made a pact with myself: if I can't become good-looking by natural methods, I'll kill myself. I don't want to live with fear of getting mocked and laughed at (one of the reasons of why I left the gym and of why I'm excercising at home). I'm paranoid when I'm outside, because I don't trust people. And no, it's not in my mind. My teenage years were shaped by how people treated me. People would bully me for being autistic and I was scared of guys and girls my age (this has not changed). I don't want to looksmaxx to get more friends or attention from the opposite sex; I dislike people, in general. I just want to become good-looking, so I can develop a "confidence" based on real positive feedback without deluding myself. I also would like to know about how to be happy while being ugly; about how to not care about these topics so much. I'm obsessed with looks, and feel that everyone is better than me. I don't really care about the physical appearance of the people that surround me, as a face is just a mass of meat. I just want to fix these failos that makes me ugly. Will beardfrauding work? Sorry for this mess of a post. I'll leave today.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: potentialhabit1, Cacas112, oatmeal and 4 others
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU RETARD

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tenshi, magnificentcel, Deleted member 5349 and 3 others
One of my biggest fears is developing a sociopathy, and I'm in the way (no empathy for most people, for example).

• JFL
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
My objetive: reaching 5 PSL without surgeries.

What I'm doing: beard to enhance recessed chin, jaw, and to hide double chin, lowering my bodyfat to 12-11 percent, better posture, etc.

I'm leaving the forum because this place is feeding my mental problems. I has been called ugly (behind my back) for years, as I have a recessed chin and a recessed double chin. I'm also non-NT, so making friends is really hard to me, and people are not patient with me, or just judge me without talking to me (because I act autistic and insecure). I've made a pact with myself: if I can't become good-looking by natural methods, I'll kill myself. I don't want to live with fear of getting mocked and laughed at (one of the reasons of why I left the gym and of why I'm excercising at home). I'm paranoid when I'm outside, because I don't trust people. And no, it's not in my mind. My teenage years were shaped by how people treated me. People would bully me for being autistic and I was scared of guys and girls my age (this has not changed). I don't want to looksmaxx to get more friends or attention from the opposite sex; I dislike people, in general. I just want to become good-looking, so I can develop a "confidence" based on real positive feedback without deluding myself. I also would like to know about how to be happy while being ugly; about how to not care about these topics so much. I'm obsessed with looks, and feel that everyone is better than me. I don't really care about the physical appearance of the people that surround me, as a face is just a mass of meat. I just want to fix these failos that makes me ugly. Will beardfrauding work? Sorry for this mess of a post. I'll leave today.

Good luck bro wish you the best.

Sorry if anyone here gave you a hard time buddy dont take it personally.

• +1
Reactions: Cacas112

I try to not take it personally, but knowing that none of my friends went through this makes me angry. If killing was legal and had no repercusions, I'd murder the people who called me ugly (never at my face, always behind my back).

PD: I'm saying this, but murdering makes me sick. The family of the people who insult me, and who insulted me, doesn't deserve someone from them to die. I just wouldn't feel sad if these people died.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, Deleted member 4562 and Gaia262

Oh, no, people insulted me in the rating tread, but because they were kinda racist and wanted reactions. Then, some people were more honest, and in PM people gave me some in deepth advice + less biased rates (what I got from here: don't post a public rating tread if you're ethnic).

• +1
Reactions: Tenshi, Deleted member 10491, to_stop_da_cope and 1 other person
Oh, no, people insulted me in the rating tread, but because they were kinda racist and wanted reactions. Then, some people were more honest, and in PM people gave me some in deepth advice + less biased rates (what I got from here: don't post a public rating tread if you're ethnic).

All the best bro, good luck with your Looksmaxxing journey 🤗

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10491
All the best bro, good luck with your Looksmaxxing journey 🤗
Thank you. I just want to stay away from this place because I want to stop feelings ugly and depressed (it's fucking my grades. Social anxiety and autism).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10491 and to_stop_da_cope
One of my biggest fears is developing a sociopathy, and I'm in the way (no empathy for most people, for example).
Dark triad is legit bro

good luck bro, get a therapist as well, hope to see you back with a success post

Dark triad is legit bro
No, it's not when you aren't attractive. I scare people because I tend to stare at everyone (because of fear and anxiety) and I have a pretty vacant stare (it's related to autism). People are scared when I even look at them involuntarily.

good luck bro, get a therapist as well, hope to see you back with a success post
My jaw is better than before, btw. I'm progressing. My bodyfat is getting lower. I notice my ribs now, but no abs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562
No, it's not when you aren't attractive. I scare people because I tend to stare at everyone (because of fear and anxiety) and I have a pretty vacant stare (it's related to autism). People are scared when I even look at them involuntarily.
It's not related to autism, it's your eye shape, learn to squinchmaxx

It's not related to autism, it's your eye shape, learn to squinchmaxx
It's about how I stare. I even feel it. I lose my concentration, feel overwhelmed and my eyes become vacant.

Good luck bro.

wish you well greycel.

wish you well greycel.
Thank you. The thing is that I feel ugly, but I have one people or some that crushes on me every year, so maybe I'm just average. Idk.

It's about how I stare. I even feel it. I lose my concentration, feel overwhelmed and my eyes become vacant.
I also have been told to have a pretty penetrating gaze, which is like if I was studying a person when I stare. Even my mother was worried. XD. I sometimes lost my concentration and she freaks out: "Why are you staring at me like that?".

I also have been told to have a pretty penetrating gaze, which is like if I was studying a person when I stare. Even my mother was worried. XD. I sometimes lost my concentration and she freaks out: "Why are you staring at me like that?".
do women smile when you stare at them?

do women smile when you stare at them?
No one smiles at me unless I do something polite, or unless that person already knows me from somewhere. So, yeah, men and women that already know me or that I'm helping, being polite, etc., smile at me. Strangers don't smile at all. Most people are like: "why is this person staring at me?". It's a normal reaction, and my social anxiety, autism and OCD doesn't help. I also think that I'm considered ugly because of that, because of my fucking fear of people.

Last edited: