I’m leaving this site until I’m under 15%bf

Deleted member 10516

Deleted member 10516

It’s over...
After a week of running tinder game I see I shouldn’t be on this incel website. I have another lay tonight in about 2 hours so I’m going to take a nap, then go fuck this thot then hit the club looking for another. I do appreciate some of y’all and the tips and tricks on here! I’ll be back when I’m under 15% bf and possibly after the hairline lowering surgery! Adios to all 😍🥰
DB44FC43 D6CC 4B2E BF9D 52F7E9F56076
711CE675 4F37 4D2F 96F6 5FC3ACB05141

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Deleted member 12150, SomeoneUnimportant and 5 others
bye ur nipples in avi look like pepporonis

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
See you tomorrow

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
why this site will keep you occupied while hungry?

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
Clubs are open in Alaska??? :feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:

scared teddy bear GIF by Robert E Blackmon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 3043
I love that the OP considers everyone on here to be involuntarily celibate as well lol.

OP larping as a slayer is real sad. Esp on a self-improvement forum of all places. SAD.

• +1
Reactions: PrisonBreakFan08
I love that the OP considers everyone on here to be involuntarily celibate as well lol.

OP larping as a slayer is real sad. Esp on a self-improvement forum of all places. SAD.
Wym look at his old thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413
@benisblatt nt pics truly are everything

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Go through the thread he shows it

Definitely could be Chad-fishing to make a lot of these wish-they-were-Chad guys on here jealous and just not really hooking-up with them. Where's his pics? Just because the bitches are unspectacular fakeup tarts with solid bodies doesn't mean he is using his real pics. These are the calibre of women Chads bring-in on tinder.

D9b547d5b9092236e05c03a149492628

• JFL
I’m still quitting this site, but the infamous @MakinItHappen keeps popping up on my email calling me a chad fish. I’ll show you screen record video proof on your platform of choice

Dunno why he is laughing. I am 5.5/10 with solid sex-appeal and had one lay during quarantine 5 or so weeks back. She was 4/10 with solid body and same pheno (Curry) basically chucked herself at me. I've only been using tinder/bumble since quarantine started tho back in April/June time.

You're seriously going to tell me that because American girls are more forward/direct and you have BBC halo that at 5/10 in face and high body fat, you are going to get 99+ likes and a heap of matches? No. Unless you are throwing your bulge out there in the pictures. Cameras also add 10lbs to your face/body so if you really are high body fat, then you would look ridiculously big in photos.

Why not show your face? You want us to just guess what you look like and assume this is what's happening? Sure you can be 5/10 but your sex-appeal needs to be off the charts to get these results. I don't care what slutty American state you reside in.

Definitely could be Chad-fishing to make a lot of these wish-they-were-Chad guys on here jealous and just not really hooking-up with them. Where's his pics? Just because the bitches are unspectacular fakeup tarts with solid bodies doesn't mean he is using his real pics. These are the calibre of women Chads bring-in on tinder.

View attachment 970821
Why is it so hard to believe lmaoo
He’s 6’2 and muscular with high NT pics.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 10516
I’m still quitting this site, but the infamous @MakinItHappen keeps popping up on my email calling me a chad fish. I’ll show you screen record video proof on your platform of choice

Sure the girls you match with are 6/10 at tops with paint on their faces but to match with THAT many and get laid with one every day for 3 days running.

We need to see your pictures to understand the appeal. These girls have an array of options to choose from. They can fuck anything. You must have something for them to choose you, while high body fat and being 5/10.

• JFL
  • JFL
W
Sure the girls you match with are 6/10 at tops with paint on their faces but to match with THAT many and get laid with one every day for 3 days running.

We need to see your pictures to understand the appeal. These girls have an array of options to choose from. They can fuck anything. You must have something for them to choose you, while high body fat and being 5/10.
Who said I was 5/10 and my high body fat looks good because of muscle mass, frame and good bones

W

Who said I was 5/10 and my high body fat looks good because of muscle mass, frame and good bones

You said you had a 5 head. What's that then? Penis size?

I have a decent amount of 7/10 no fraud

You said you had a 5 head. What's that then? Penis size?
5 head but I still have a big chin and overall harmony too conceal it some. Yeah i still need a inch lowered if not inch and half

Oh yeah you're the dude that had the huge weight loss and facial transformation which happened from it.

JFL didn't you make a thread showing us how far you had come and were being this sort of humble guy? What happened to that person? Slaying 3 nights in a row had a drastic change on your forum-person quite evidently huh?

Yeah it's believable now tbh. You don't have a 5/10 face btw. Your face is very dimorphic. The mandible is very long, which is of huge importance for slaying. Your skull is big and your eyes are piercing. Sure the mandible is downward swung a little and I think there is a tiny bit of a long-face, but overall, your bone-mass is heavy/big which for me compensates.

I'd say your face is 6/10 and your overall sex-appeal 7/10

Not surprised in the slightest you slay on tinder with the amount of thots looking to be drilled by a tall and robust black man with what their intuition tells them is a big cock. (I'm sure you also have one) Plus you have lighter skin for a black man.

Unsure why you're all bragging and shit on here tho. Pictures of the specific bitches you shagged 3 nights running btw? Since you made the thread.

eye area is your issue not jaw that’s the reason you look better with sun glasses then clear ones tbh but eye area is really hard to change and you can’t change pfl

• JFL
So all I need is a Audi to slay

Thanks OP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrisonBreakFan08, Deleted member 10516 and Looks234
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
eye area is your issue not jaw that’s the reason you look better with sun glasses then clear ones tbh but eye area is really hard to change and you can’t change pfl
Nothing wrong with my eye area. Please stop letting this PSL shit rot you. I barely have any uee and my eyes aren’t protruding. You don’t need color eyes and pct

Pic was added day 3 or 4 also is the last pic
When i get my hair back and try tinder should I do s similar photo with my car or one of me on a yacht or both? Don't want to come off too braggy

• +1
When i get my hair back and try tinder should I do s similar photo with my car or one of me on a yacht or both? Don't want to come off too braggy
Dude that pic didn’t do shit. Y’all coping too hard. It’s not a Lambo or Rari just a kinda nice newer audi. No girls gonna care and swipe right on you or me just cause of that pic lol. I had 100+ matches before the pic was even added. It depends on what you look like and your other pics

Also PFL is good