I'm literally fucking begging, can someone PLEASE tell me what surgery I need to become as good looking as the other two guys?

T

Turtle

Silver
This is another foid who fucking overrated them but still rated me sub 5, and she's a fucking landwhale to boot.

can someone just tell here what specific, exact surgery I will need to be on the same SMV and PSL as the middle and right guy? I seriously can't cope with the knowledge that almost every woman thinks they are better looking than me. This isn't a fucking joke or a larp anymore, I seriously wanna know what I would need exactly to achieve the same level of objective attractiveness as the other two
Screenshot 20201111 183552 shwhisper

Attachments

• Polish_20200613_222832285.jpg
    Polish_20200613_222832285.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 489
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, AscendingHero, joeveniro and 17 others
shotgun to the skulloplasty

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, AscendingHero, Boldandbeautiful and 19 others
Just die already you annoying fucking faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, perish, Boldandbeautiful and 16 others
brain transplant
sodium nitrite implant
neck stretching by rope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bimaximum, Boldandbeautiful, HQNPmaxxing and 18 others
take vitamin s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Be_ConfidentBro, Copemaxxing and 1 other person
Fix your hairline, eyebrows, lips, lose fat, and gain muscle.

Now stfu, all the advice is already there on the forum for you to read.

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing and GymCelNeckPill
VjWjzk.gif

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Fear, OCDMaxxing and 1 other person
hairline, upper lips

easy fixable

ur a troll at this point

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, bimaximum, magnificentcel and 9 others
a large and continuous dose of T

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Be_ConfidentBro, GymCelNeckPill and 4 others
This is another foid who fucking overrated them but still rated me sub 5, and she's a fucking landwhale to boot.

can someone just tell here what specific, exact surgery I will need to be on the same SMV and PSL as the middle and right guy? I seriously can't cope with the knowledge that almost every woman thinks they are better looking than me. This isn't a fucking joke or a larp anymore, I seriously wanna know what I would need exactly to achieve the same level of objective attractiveness as the other twoView attachment 798502

a good neurosurgeon could possibly help you

and the right guy is a 0/10. I ve never seen someone with their eyes so far away from each other. end of story

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Turtle
you're so fucking autistic i swear
"well"
"answer the question then"
like you're not going to get an answer if you assert passive aggressiveness you fucking idiot

you need to fix that upper lip...

or maybe its just a bad picture of you idk

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: magnificentcel and Deleted member 8080
"well"
like you're not going to get an answer if you assert passive aggressiveness you fucking idiot
I seriously wanna fucking know what makes their specific facial structures better than mine tho, I seriously can't see it or figure it out myself no matter how much I stare at the collage

"well"
I seriously wanna fucking know what makes their specific facial structures better than mine tho, I seriously can't see it or figure it out myself no matter how much I stare at the collage

they're whiter than you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascentium and Be_ConfidentBro
ur case is brutal bc there is nothing to do beside softmax and you won't be gl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and OCDMaxxing
ur case is brutal bc there is nothing to do beside softmax and you won't be gl
What actual realistic hope is there of me ever being as good looking as those two other guys?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Every dude in this pic is hideous. Guy on the right has Rodeblur tier IPD with 0 lower third. Guy in the middle has legit cyclops IPD with 0 lower third and nasiolabieal folds. Guy on the left has 0 dimorphism, a faggy long haircut, small chin, and recessed hairline. It's over for all three of you. Go run JBW game in the Phillipines or smtn.

Best looking dude is the guy on the right clocking in at MAYBE 4.2 PSL TOPS.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascentium, magnificentcel, Jamal2222 and 5 others
Screen Shot 2020 11 11 at 20251 PM

"Compact midface mogs"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9344, Jamal2222 and 6 others
- Hair transplant
- Lip fillers
- Lose bf
- Minoxidil for eyebrows/ beard
- Cheekbones implants

Do this and GFOH greycell

What actual realistic hope is there of me ever being as good looking as those two other guys?
nothing realistic, your sole hope is doing lots of osteotomies and implants, could do wonder and hide this hairline.
You have 0 masculine bone, and no deformities in soft features, so that's an issue.

Feeling sorry for yourself everyday isnt gonna change shit. You either get a job and graft and save up for surgerys and softmaxxes, get off your lazy ass and hit the fucking gym, dont eat your shitty little incel diet, make sire you get enough protien and vitamins etc. The difference between the people who succeed or fail in life and at looksmaxxing are the people who dont mope around and feel sorry for themselves everday, just fucking do something anything, have a bit of graft in you , make some fucking money you loser and do something about it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
nothing realistic, your sole hope is doing lots of osteotomies and implants, could do wonder and hide this hairline.
You have 0 masculine bone, and no deformities in soft features, so that's an issue.
Isn't no deformities a good thing?

can someone just tell here what specific, exact surgery I will need to be on the same SMV and PSL as the middle and right guy? I seriously can't cope with the knowledge that almost every woman thinks they are better looking than me. This isn't a fucking joke or a larp anymore, I seriously wanna know what I would need exactly to achieve the same level of objective attractiveness as the other twoView attachment 798502
why not surgery to look the best you can

you low iq mental asylum patient.

im playing but get some therapy along with surgeries retard

• +1
Reactions: TheoryMaxxer
why not surgery to look the best you can

you low iq mental asylum patient.

im playing but get some therapy along with surgeries retard
I assume he is a troll, but if he cleaned himself up and had a picture taken where it doesn’t look like he has Asperger syndrome in a suit or something I’m sure he would mog at least the middle guy tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Cope_detector and PYT
The right guy is an abomination

Anyone who rates him above 0 I really don't get it

• +1
Reactions: Turtle and Deleted member 5634
Fix ur eyebrows. Use minoxidil, lanisse or castor oil for that. Do something to lower your hairline, like a ht or forehead reduction. Widen the jaw by using an wrap around implant. Depending on side profile bimax and chin wing.

I've seen this dude making the new thread again and again, but it's literally the same one thread, again and again. He has got all the advice needed for 10 lifetimes over and guess what's going to happen tomorrow? He's going to make this exact same thread again.
It's the same as sun rising tomorrow.
This is sort of fascinating, ngl. Very natural - follows periods and cycles.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, normieschmormie, Kmscurry and 8 others
I've seen this dude making the new thread again and again, but it's literally the same one thread, again and again. He has got all the advice needed for 10 lifetimes over and guess what's going to happen tomorrow? He's going to make this exact same thread again.
It's the same as sun rising tomorrow.Ghi
This is sort of fascinating, ngl. Very natural - follows periods and cycles.
This is what you people might call "a psyop". I'm not joking with you. I know people who run these. Deadass. They do it to collect data for big coorporations. Although they mostly operate on 4chan and Facebook, so I'm surprised to see them here. What they usually do is have some larping retard post the same shit every so often and see how people's reactions to it change, in order to simulate how people will react en masse to certain forms of propaganda

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Kmscurry, EverythingMattersCel, OCDMaxxing and 3 others
bro its ovibious its your browrdige and eyebrows< your aren't low set enough and your forehead looks quite feminine thats your biggest falio and thats whats making your eye area look off

start by covering ur forehead

those two aren't even good looking low tier normie and normie there ears and ipd are fucked

• JFL
Reactions: Cope_detector
Nothing, their pics are just better. They are out with their friends. You look like you've been crying alone in your room.

why would you want to look like them lmao

use a different photo holy shit you use an autistic selfie of yourself vs 2 good pictures ofc you get rated worse.
you all look like cartoon characters

• +1
Reactions: Turtle
I'm literally fucking begging, can someone PLEASE tell me what surgery I need to become as good looking as the other two guys?
Le gunshot to the temples surgery. There is literally nothing that can fix your horse face. Nothing, sorry, you were dealt a BAD HAND. Now its up to you if you play with your shit hand or fold like a smart person.

The only thing that sets the middle guy apart is that his facial features blend harmoniously with his other features, doesn't have significant craniofacial deformities or recession, has low levels of subcutaneous fat, and has a hairstyle that compliments his facial structure.

This is highly apparent when juxtaposed against the two other males in the photo.

It's the same principle and formula that applies to identifying all other attractive faces. It's innate to us.

Basically your overall harmony is average but you look extremely androgynous and neotenous. You're not going to listen to any of the advice here because you keep posting the same thread everyday...

Not going to bother so here's a list of your failos:
Round jaw with no definition
Thin upper lip
Zygos 404
Wide philtrum
Browridge 404
Eyelashes 404
Highset supraorbitals
High set brows
Jaw asymmetry
Thick nasal bridge
Literally almost upturning medial canthus
Terrible PFL
UEE
High set hairline
Flat forehead
Bulbous nose tip
Scelera show

It's over for you and me both... OP. It's over. It never started.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Collagen or rope, ascentium and 7 others

JUST STFU AND KILL YOURSELF ITS FUCKING OVER 2 PSL FUCKED UP COLLAGEN,NORWOOD 10000 AND NERD ASF

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10536

They all ugly change pheno tbh

• Love it
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
View attachment 800120

Basically your overall harmony is average but you look extremely androgynous and neotenous. You're not going to listen to any of the advice here because you keep posting the same thread everyday...

Not going to bother so here's a list of your failos:
Round jaw with no definition
Thin upper lip
Zygos 404
Wide philtrum
Browridge 404
Eyelashes 404
Highset supraorbitals
High set brows
Jaw asymmetry
Thick nasal bridge
Literally almost upturning medial canthus
Terrible PFL
UEE
High set hairline
Flat forehead
Bulbous nose tip
Scelera show

It's over for you and me both... OP. It's over. It never started.

Probably the most detail I've gotten here, even better if you broke down the other two guys faces

Last edited:
No amount of surgery will do it. Life isn't meant for everyone.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 10536
use a different photo holy shit you use an autistic selfie of yourself vs 2 good pictures ofc you get rated worse.
you all look like cartoon characters
Guy on the right still gets rated 9 and has made several girls wet when I've asked

• JFL
Reactions: Hightwolf and Be_ConfidentBro
No, not again pls

Guy on the right still gets rated 9 and has made several girls wet when I've asked
No girl gets wet over that guy, and if he's 9, then I'm a literally perfect god-like mm.
You're selectively choosing to ignore a vast amount of information given to you, while accepting a small (specific kind of)part of information, which paints you in a negative light. This is incredibly biased, stupid and unhealthy. Whatever is going on, it's all within your head, thus it doesn't matter if you were to become a mm or do 9000 surgeries, because you're mentalcel.