I'm literally fucking begging, can someone PLEASE tell me what surgery I need to become as good looking as the other two guys?

Guy on the right still gets rated 9 and has made several girls wet when I've asked
Where the fuck do you find these foids to rate you :lul:

Walp
643df00490a19d24d7cd45dbd2558844
Maya maya

5E639F00 95C3 4FF6 AD8A CB008B9293C2

• Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
This is another foid who fucking overrated them but still rated me sub 5, and she's a fucking landwhale to boot.

can someone just tell here what specific, exact surgery I will need to be on the same SMV and PSL as the middle and right guy? I seriously can't cope with the knowledge that almost every woman thinks they are better looking than me. This isn't a fucking joke or a larp anymore, I seriously wanna know what I would need exactly to achieve the same level of objective attractiveness as the other twoView attachment 798502
Use my revolutionary method that is foolproof
E484A0C6 DDD8 4821 9CF9 ABF6859E8C22

• JFL
Where the fuck do you find these foids to rate you :lul:

Jfl, he is using an app called Whisper. You don't even know if you are talking to foids...anonymous app

• JFL
View attachment 800120

Basically your overall harmony is average but you look extremely androgynous and neotenous. You're not going to listen to any of the advice here because you keep posting the same thread everyday...

Not going to bother so here's a list of your failos:
Round jaw with no definition
Thin upper lip
Zygos 404
Wide philtrum
Browridge 404
Eyelashes 404
Highset supraorbitals
High set brows
Jaw asymmetry
Thick nasal bridge
Literally almost upturning medial canthus
Terrible PFL
UEE
High set hairline
Flat forehead
Bulbous nose tip
Scelera show

It's over for you and me both... OP. It's over. It never started.
Brutal.

Dude, you look better then them. I think those girls are just trolling man.

This is another foid who fucking overrated them but still rated me sub 5, and she's a fucking landwhale to boot.

can someone just tell here what specific, exact surgery I will need to be on the same SMV and PSL as the middle and right guy? I seriously can't cope with the knowledge that almost every woman thinks they are better looking than me. This isn't a fucking joke or a larp anymore, I seriously wanna know what I would need exactly to achieve the same level of objective attractiveness as the other twoView attachment 798502