I'm losing hair 3.5 months into fin 4x1mg (EOD)

Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
Should I start taking it every day or should I wait another 3 months (6 months in, in total) to re-assess if 4x1mg is working for me or not?

My maternal grandfather was an ultra beta male, NW3 at 28 so I'm kinda pissed and scared tbh

• Woah
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Should I start taking it every day or should I wait another 3 months (6 months in, in total) to re-assess if 4x1mg is working for me or not?

My maternal grandfather was an ultra beta male, NW3 at 28 so I'm kinda pissed and scared tbh
Fin + min + derma rolling + stop being retarded /10. Use duta if ur country allows instead of fin tho

Fin + min + derma rolling + stop being retarded /10. Use duta if ur country allows instead of fin tho
Yeah I know man, I'm basically asking if I should wait another 3 months with this current dosing or if I should, right now, up the dose of fin to 1mg/day from 4x1mg (EOD)

Yeah I know man, I'm basically asking if I should wait another 3 months with this current dosing or if I should, right now, up the dose of fin to 1mg/day from 4x1mg (EOD)
Do 1 gram a day tbh . Side effects are low .

• JFL
Reactions: Incoming and Deleted member 7776
Just take it everyday faggot. If you get sides you can lower to 0.5mg or take 1mg every other day.
Make sure you give your body time to adjust so start with 0.5mg for a few weeks then switch to 1mg.

Sure, I don't see any reason not to since you're already taking Finasteride. I still have full set of hair (both sides of my parents' family has no genetic male pattern baldness-except a mature 'V' shape hairline on my father's side). I've been taking brand name Propecia 1mg 5 times a week on week days, and 2 times a week on brand name Avodart 0.5mg on weekends.

I haven't experienced any side effects on these drugs.

Do 1 gram a day tbh . Side effects are low .
I know this is a sarcastic comment but even if you were being 100% serious, the bell-curve of fin doesn't work like that. 5mg isn't more effective than 1mg according to all studies, and even 0.25mg is just ever so slightly less effective than 1mg

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos
I know this is a sarcastic comment but even if you were being 100% serious, the bell-curve of fin doesn't work like that. 5mg isn't more effective than 1mg according to all studies, and even 0.25mg is just ever so slightly less effective than 1mg
Ok then go on dutasteride . It has a better bell curve ( lower dosage for higher results ) , it’s more effective than fin

Ok then go on dutasteride . It has a better bell curve ( lower dosage for higher results ) , it’s more effective than fin
I mean sure but the question has been, should I wait another 3 months or ramp up the dose now?

I mean sure but the question has been, should I wait another 3 months or ramp up the dose now?
Ramp up the dose to a standard 1mg per day protocol like it says on the box . Don’t do more it’s retarded . If that doesn’t work hop on dusta 0.5 mg and add minoxidil

Wait until 6 month.
If you are still losing hair take 6/7 mg x week.
Then wait other 6 months,if you are still losing hair you need duta.
If the situation is stable then you can use minox(for life) to regrow some hairs.

edit
i mean hair shedding with fina the first months could happens so build up the dosage at the beginning is not a good option.
It's not water

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming
this might be temporary shedding from finasteride. New hairs might growth in the place of older one. Add some other treatment also like caffeine shampoo/ketokonazol once a week.

Dut or Nothing

dut and RU :love: but honestly i have only seen "stopping hair loss" from that not "regrowth"

Dht is just part of the equation.. then there is the fibrosis and calcification.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209

What do you mean 4x1mg (EOD)? Every other day you take 4 of the 1 mg pills?

Anyways, shedding happens at this time because the new growth is pushing out the old hairs. It happens with everyone and means the medication is working.

What do you mean 4x1mg (EOD)? Every other day you take 4 of the 1 mg pills?

Anyways, shedding happens at this time because the new growth is pushing out the old hairs. It happens with everyone and means the medication is working.
LMFAOOOO not sure if srs

I meant 4 x 1mg / week (EOD) meaning, 1mg 4days a week

LMFAOOOO not sure if srs

I meant 4 x 1mg / week (EOD) meaning, 1mg 4days a week

ohhh gotcha. Yeah you can bump it up to 1 mg/day, I don't think it makes a huge difference. And yeah, don't worry about the shedding, it's normal.

Why not additionally Ketoconacol, Minoxidil etc?

it shouldnt make a difference to bump up tbh

half life of fina is much lower than dut, which is what ppl generally cycle on a EOD or w/e schedule

u might be worsening the effects by having the constant differences in fina levels within ur body