I'm losing my fucking college friends

Blitz

Blitz

Broken
I don't know what the fuck I'm supposed to do (inb4 just make new ones bro) I'm not the most social person and it takes a very good amount of effort to meet new people. My college community is small and friend groups tend to close up very easy. It was very good for the first year but as the 2nd year is coming things are taking a turn for the worst. One of the best guys I met here may leave for another college and for the core group of 4 people there are 3 left. The 2nd one is cuck that prioritises going out with literal 2/10 girls. And the last one said that there is a chance he may leave in the next year. It's so fucking depressing I'm losing my copes I don't know what the fuck I am going to do.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
I am gaining new friends daily

maybe they lost all their interest

Get a gf. Friends are useless to a grown man

just redpillmaxx bro

Meet people through clubs/gym/unions etc

Brutal, but atleast it's not as bad as in high school. I imagine sitting alone is normal in college right?

Can't lose friends if you don't have any in the first place amiright?

Brutal, but atleast it's not as bad as in high school. I imagine sitting alone is normal in college right?

Yes. I see only women befriending other women. Most of the guys are loners with mean mugs on them.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205