Im mentally unhinged

shibo

shibo

Equinox
Fuarkkk im going crazy i was already pretty out of it but now that im balding too im fucked. On fin but i see my hair gradually worsening before fin kicks in if it even does.

Wish i was born a girl tbh. Never have to worry about balding, fakeup can save you, easily get into relationships. Im not gonna become a transgender ofc but women have it way easier than us. Also my frames pretty feminine

That last sentence right after ‘Dw I’m not going to transit’ gave me vibes that you are indeed thinking/ rationalising it. Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC
That last sentence right after ‘Dw I’m not going to transit’ gave me vibes that you are indeed thinking/ rationalising it. Jfl
Ive only thought about how i would of had a better life if i was born a girl but i know enough that transitioning is bad and the suicide rate for transgenders is rlly high. Never gonna transition bro

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and Alt Number 3
Fuarkkk im going crazy i was already pretty out of it but now that im balding too im fucked. On fin but i see my hair gradually worsening before fin kicks in if it even does.
kind of same, I found supplier of sm04554 but this shit doesnt dissolve in anything but DMSO which is toxic, fuck my life

• +1
Reactions: shibo