[LifeFuel] I’m moving to Japan

TraumatisedOgre

TraumatisedOgre

Doomed
Time online
67d 15h 45m
True, with my pics I got next to zero matches, too. JFL, I'm too depressed to chadfish in Tokyo, probably would push me to the edge
White people are worshipped in Japan. All the famous tv personalities and actors are Hapa jfll. How can u not get matches ularper

Nogger

Nogger

Elementalist
Time online
21d 2h 10m
True, with my pics I got next to zero matches, too. JFL, I'm too depressed to chadfish in Tokyo, probably would push me to the edge
They are expert frauders over there tbh
I would not be able to trust any of them because of insane makeup
I mean some of them look hot but they are asian afterall.

Yellow fever comes and goes in phases tbh

Notuglyjustpoor

Notuglyjustpoor

Just a simple mogger - doing big mogger things
Time online
45d 52m

You been to Japan, u white and u not American or russian?

Won'tStopNoodling

Won'tStopNoodling

Quantum
Time online
11d 6h 34m

It's like, apparently a lot of those profiles on Japanese tinder are either trannies or bots. So fake. I've heard this many times. Idk if that's true.
Apparently very few Japanese use Tinder. It's weird.

Won'tStopNoodling

Won'tStopNoodling

Quantum
Time online
11d 6h 34m
White people are worshipped in Japan. All the famous tv personalities and actors are Hapa jfll. How can u not get matches ularper
I'll do another experiment and show you the results, why not. I really don't get matches, almost none.

A

Ampere

Adept
Time online
3d 4h 51m
They secretly hate white people and learning japanese is near impossible
Yes they got good copes but the country is more or less dead, look at the birthrate
Impossible if you're low IQ, but it certainly takes time, I'm in the process of doing it, you can reach JLPT N5 in a year if you've got a job and aren't only doing that with your life. If you're neetbuxxing or whatever and are completely dedicated you can probably reach N3 in a year.

Also white halo is supreme over there, IDK what you all are saying, tried Tantan (tinder equivalent) with fake tokyo GPS and I got hundreds of likes with death tier pictures and face

Gonthar

Gonthar

Zephir
Time online
65d 19h 24m
Moving to Japan and joining the Yakuza is a dream of mine.
I want to be like this legendary gaijin coming to their country, becoming a big boss and uniting all the Yakuza clans under my rule, Japanese history and culture always fascinated me: Naruto, Dragon Ball, Pokemon - I grew up with these things...

SpearOfOrion

SpearOfOrion

Zeus Himself
Time online
38d 15h 27m
thats a good profession to have bro
I could probably be a manwhore in japan. I'm above average tall white man.
Good idea bro I might do that

Chineseguyslefort

Chineseguyslefort

Professional
Time online
16d 4h 44m
I’m planning to move there cause it’s the incel capital of the world. Best place to cope with shit. I can get a robot gf and have tons of other crazy shit only Japan has. They’re the number one nation when it comes to technology and I’m certain they’ll be the first to get all the crazy shit that’ll help me cope till I die. I’m dreaming of robot gfs, crazy sex toys, revolutionary video games, etc. This is the only place I can see myself living and not roping.
You're coping so hard because you feel like you can't get white girls. I was originally into asian girls and had sex with them, but as I became more blackpilled, I became convinced that they're not attractive and I should not date them. Now I believe it's slim white girl or death. And I will impregnate a cute white girl creating good looking hapa children. The older I am the more I want white women. To me an ugly white girl is more preferable than the average east asian girl.

Most attractive tall asian men in the West marry out.

Notuglyjustpoor

Notuglyjustpoor

Just a simple mogger - doing big mogger things
Time online
45d 52m
Tbh most here won't do
I wanna move to Japan too to do shit like this
Was told their racing culture like this is dying by many Japanese
But the scene for show cars is rising

JapCars

JapCars

Dorifto Kingu
Time online
21d 4h 22m
Tbh most here won't do

Was told their racing culture like this is dying by many Japanese
But the scene for show cars is rising
Probably because all Japanese kids are hentai and vidya addicts and all the old school racers are in their 40s. I'd just buy a beater Silvia and head to ebisu tbh.

Chineseguyslefort

Chineseguyslefort

Professional
Time online
16d 4h 44m
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA A FUCKING SUBHUMAN HAPA IS A FUCKING PROSTITUTE AND HELPS DEPRESSED NOODLEWHORES IM FUCKING DONE

I LOVE JAPAN
And here's this Japanese guy. He married a white american woman and moved to austin texas for a better life. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't understand this because you never live in an asian metro city.

Attachments

عبد الرحمن

عبد الرحمن

Wizard
Time online
10d 23h 31m
What's the point on living in a country without knowing its native language.

skooLX-aM

skooLX-aM

Master
Time online
19d 17h 20m
And here's this Japanese guy. He married a white american woman and moved to austin texas for a better life. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't understand this because you never live in an asian metro city.
in before hapa incel kids (male) damn their mother for marrying this asian and getting kids with him.

T

TITUS

Adept
Time online
1d 8h 55m
I’m planning to move there cause it’s the incel capital of the world. Best place to cope with shit. I can get a robot gf and have tons of other crazy shit only Japan has. They’re the number one nation when it comes to technology and I’m certain they’ll be the first to get all the crazy shit that’ll help me cope till I die. I’m dreaming of robot gfs, crazy sex toys, revolutionary video games, etc. This is the only place I can see myself living and not roping.
Maybe you can even get a rice gf, who knows, such a radical notion.

T

TITUS

Adept
Time online
1d 8h 55m
You're coping so hard because you feel like you can't get white girls. I was originally into asian girls and had sex with them, but as I became more blackpilled, I became convinced that they're not attractive and I should not date them. Now I believe it's slim white girl or death. And I will impregnate a cute white girl creating good looking hapa children. The older I am the more I want white women. To me an ugly white girl is more preferable than the average east asian girl.

Most attractive tall asian men in the West marry out.
As long as you hate jews we will make you an honorrarry arryan.

Chineseguyslefort

Chineseguyslefort

Professional
Time online
16d 4h 44m
in before hapa incel kids (male) damn their mother for marrying this asian and getting kids with him.
They have one daughter. She will be a femcel if she grows wrong, but it seems unlikely.

J

jackthenerd

Master
Time online
49d 8h 31m
Tinder isn't really used in Japan tbh. Same with Korea I think, that's what makes it so brutal. Idk if even a chadfish would necessarily do that well. Yeah he'd get matches, but even he would struggle to get meetups I think. To experience JBW you actually gotta be there IRL and take action IRL.

The language barrier is a huge issue too it seems like. Basically plays into what @Notuglyjustpoor was saying. People are scared of getting judged for their english skills, pronunciation etc. Also just a massive communication issue in general.

Never been to Japan btw, so this is just what I've seen/heard so far.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)