I’m moving to Japan

What's the point on living in a country without knowing its native language.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
And here's this Japanese guy. He married a white american woman and moved to austin texas for a better life. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't understand this because you never live in an asian metro city.
in before hapa incel kids (male) damn their mother for marrying this asian and getting kids with him.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
I’m planning to move there cause it’s the incel capital of the world. Best place to cope with shit. I can get a robot gf and have tons of other crazy shit only Japan has. They’re the number one nation when it comes to technology and I’m certain they’ll be the first to get all the crazy shit that’ll help me cope till I die. I’m dreaming of robot gfs, crazy sex toys, revolutionary video games, etc. This is the only place I can see myself living and not roping.
Maybe you can even get a rice gf, who knows, such a radical notion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
You're coping so hard because you feel like you can't get white girls. I was originally into asian girls and had sex with them, but as I became more blackpilled, I became convinced that they're not attractive and I should not date them. Now I believe it's slim white girl or death. And I will impregnate a cute white girl creating good looking hapa children. The older I am the more I want white women. To me an ugly white girl is more preferable than the average east asian girl.

Most attractive tall asian men in the West marry out.
As long as you hate jews we will make you an honorrarry arryan.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
in before hapa incel kids (male) damn their mother for marrying this asian and getting kids with him.

They have one daughter. She will be a femcel if she grows wrong, but it seems unlikely.

True, with my pics I got next to zero matches, too. JFL, I'm too depressed to chadfish in Tokyo, probably would push me to the edge

Tinder isn't really used in Japan tbh. Same with Korea I think, that's what makes it so brutal. Idk if even a chadfish would necessarily do that well. Yeah he'd get matches, but even he would struggle to get meetups I think. To experience JBW you actually gotta be there IRL and take action IRL.

The language barrier is a huge issue too it seems like. Basically plays into what @Notuglyjustpoor was saying. People are scared of getting judged for their english skills, pronunciation etc. Also just a massive communication issue in general.

Never been to Japan btw, so this is just what I've seen/heard so far.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110 and Deleted member 5187