I'm not getting any online sales

BLEG PERSON

BLEG PERSON

Gigachad by 2022
So i'm trying to run an online business at 16. I don't know shit about marketing. The best I can do is use conversational persuasion within my descriptions.

Marketing is an expensive aspect of my business model, SO IT FUCKING SUCKS THAT I'M WASTING MY MONEY.

Does anyone know how to use Google Adwords?

Screenshot 2019 02 09 20 08 163

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701, Bluepill, Autist and 3 others
@Psychonaut nice pp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Pretend to be girl whos trying to come up in the world and people will set up go fund me. Easy $50k

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Bluepill and Autist
Pretend to be girl whos trying to come up in the world and people will set up go fund me. Easy $50k
I'm srs. I've got an online store and everything
Oh thanks. You like Nier Automata? It's my favorite game pretty much.
Especially the Hentai, it gets philosophical which I'm into.

What are you selling? Where's your site?
Legit curious

U gotta place ads and lie

I’m not paying 7$ for a fork and spoon. U gotta sell dumb shit which people want

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Bluepill and Autist
U gotta place ads and lie
I'm not getting the ads bit FB ads are confusing af and my ad account keeps on getting shut down because I work in different locations.
I'm trying to use Google Ads use A click per pay which is better than fb that only use pay per impression.
I’m not paying 7$ for a fork and spoon. U gotta sell dumb shit which people want
Mm okay Ive got a huge folder of shit people might like.I'll post in a minute about it with a couple of the products I have in that folder
You've also got to remember that it's pointless selling products that are oversaturated

Last edited:
https://theports.store/
I'm doing a One Product Business Model for Trending predicted or trending products. Atm I'm selling a golden cutlery Set

Your site is a bit bland.
What aesthetic are you aiming for?
Do you have any?
Sleek and modern or Home and country? Or something else?
Do you have a certain demographic you're targeting to sell to or no?

Some of my contenders:
(I can't post images rip)
1) Socks with Famous Artwork on them
2) Spiral Lamp
3)Phone Pocket Printer
Your site is a bit bland.
What aesthetic are you aiming for?
Do you have any?
Sleek and modern or Home and country? Or something else?
Do you have a certain demographic you're targeting to sell to or no?
I'm tryna focus on the product at a time. If I would have to choose I would choose modern/sleek. The Demographic depends on the product. The majority of the time it's 18-25-year-olds.

I've taken on board that my site needs more branding. I've done five redesigns so far. One was a shitty generalist store, One was a sneaker store, another one was a women's clothing store and the other one was an electronic store.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bluepill
Buy shoutouts on YouTube and Instagram on traveling pages. Take an AdWords course on udemy.

Is this dumb enough to Buy?

Attachments

• HTB1gMb7x79WBuNjSspeq6yz5VXae.jpg
    HTB1gMb7x79WBuNjSspeq6yz5VXae.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 9
  • +1
Reactions: Bluepill
Buy shoutouts on YouTube and Instagram on traveling pages. Take an AdWords course on udemy.
I kinda fucked up my phone atm the moment and I tried IG shoutouts and they did nothing to the store.
It certainly looks dumb.
Is that gonna get people buying it tho?

sell ascension programs.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and BLEG PERSON
I don't know what makes people buy dumb stuff.
It's called an impulse buy. You have to market to peoples emotions not there reasoning in order to get an impulse buy
sell ascension programs.
You can sell programs for much more than a product. It's legit af
At the same time, I can sell related products too. I'll definitely look into it.
sell ascension programs.
How tf do I make it look legit?

Last edited:
Doing Dropshipping?

I have been doing it for 2 years now, making around $10,000 daily rn at 18

Last edited:
Copy whats working.
I understand. what's the point of me trying to release unique low demand products when I don't have a reserve to experiment with marketing etc.

I understand. what's the point of me trying to release unique low demand products when I don't have a reserve to experiment with marketing etc.
What you mean? If people are selling a product well then it means its in high demand

What you mean? If people are selling a product well then it means its in high demand
I was reflecting on my own mistakes. I was finding and releasing products that I didn't know we're going to sell well. I tried predicting the potential of the product before the trend arrived.

• +1
Reactions: Bur_01
made 100k in online sales in 2018. No Ads :) (just lots of training courses . Started my business 10 years ago)

made 100k in online sales in 2018. No Ads :) (just lots of training courses . Started my business 10 years ago)
Why not learn paid advertising? Can scale biz 10x easy

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
  • +1
Why not learn paid advertising? Can scale biz 10x easy
I slowly am doing this! Im going to pay a company to help me i think thats the fastest shortcut. @BLEG PERSON consider outsourcing to a PPC company to cut ur learning curve faster.

• +1
Reactions: BLEG PERSON and Deleted member 611
I slowly am doing this! Im going to pay a company to help me i think thats the fastest shortcut. @BLEG PERSON consider outsourcing to a PPC company to cut ur learning curve faster.
Pathetic larp

• +1
I need a portfolio for that right?

I need a portfolio for that right?
no all u need is money. A good PPC company charges from around +$900 monthly (includes ad budget) ask them u want to see the back end too . So once they get positive results u can just learn and copy & not need them anymore.

I haven't done this yet but its what im doing in a few months.

• +1
Reactions: BLEG PERSON

Users who are viewing this thread

Back