I’m not going down without a fight

D

Deleted member 4300

Iron
I’ve been blackpilled ever since I was 16 but only recently embraced the truth about my own appearance and stunted social skills. I tried deluding myself for a while with excuses as to why I “looked” ugly and coped with lens distortion, lighting, and flipped photos but deep down I always knew that those things weren’t REALLY responsible.

Last week, the night after I moved back into my college dorm everything finally clicked. I could hear the guys and girls from my floor laughing and having an amazing time catching up from break while I laid alone on my bed staring at the ceiling. This time, there was no mental gymnastics I could do to explain why I was the only kid isolated on my floor. The truth hit me like a fucking truck and I spent the next few hours looking at myself in the mirror and drowning out everything with loud music. For the next few days I skipped class, slept all day, and basically rotted in my dorm due to having zero energy and absolutely no will to do anything.

As painful as this realization was, like many of the people here who have 100% swallowed the pill, I finally became self aware and unlocked the ability to see myself from a birds eye view.

I’m a 19 year old hapa virgin with terrible acne and a severely recessed lower third who is already fighting hair loss. Yes, I look like a fucking subhuman (3.25-3.5 PSL). Yes, I am the byproduct of a shitty relationship and have garbage genetics. Yes, I’ve acted like an introverted beta bitch and allowed other people to push me around. By most measurable stats I should end up a genetic dead end. Normal people don’t even have to work for the things I’m deprived of, it comes naturally to them. My looksmaxxing routine is compensation for my disgusting genetics and the mark of an inferior man. But at the same time, it’s the only thing I’ve got.

What other choice do I have? I can either whine like a little bitch and rope as my situation continues to deteriorate or I can give looksmaxxing/lifemaxxing everything I have, even if my chances of ascension are slim to none. I’ve literally got nothing left to lose and an eternity to be free of this life after I die. I don’t deserve to kill myself until I’ve executed on everything to improve my situation and have exhausted every option.

I’m done playing the shitty character that I was cast as in this life. Fuck my past and other people’s opinion of me. That’s not me. I’m already either ignored or disliked by everybody I know so why the fuck am I still bending to their will? Fuck them. My struggles have given me a goal and purpose. I no longer have an unstable sense of self, I know exactly where I stand and I don’t need to seek confirmation from other people or the mirror anymore. I am willing to undergo the surgeries/hardmaxes/softmaxes I must to improve and fully devote myself to discipline and bettering my life.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: MEMPSK, Deleted member 14392, PubertyMaxxer and 57 others
ok

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 15827 and 10 others
Godspeed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Gaia262, Deleted member 15827 and 6 others
God bless us all with a new elliot rodger, praise the Lord!

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Hueless, Deleted member 15827 and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Gaia262, Deleted member 15827 and 4 others
damn bro this hit home, sometimes i just feel completley defeated and just want to rot the day away when i think of how ugly i am but yes we cannot give up, and do you look good in the mirror or bad if you look bad in the mirror thats when your a subhuman like me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Stallone, Deleted member 14264 and 4 others
damn bro this hit home, sometimes i just feel completley defeated and just want to rot the day away when i think of how ugly i am but yes we cannot give up, and do you look good in the mirror or bad if you look bad in the mirror thats when your a subhuman like me
I perceive myself better in the mirror than I do in photos but if I’m being honest with myself, unless I look from a few select angles in the mirror — I look below average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Blackgymmax and Deleted member 10615
I perceive myself better in the mirror than I do in photos but if I’m being honest with myself, unless I look from a few select angles in the mirror — I look below average.
i think everyone precivies themselves better in the mirror tbh idky tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4300
Dn rd

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 502 and Deleted member 4612
Bro as much as I believe the black pill, which I do, it's not 100% responsible for your demise in social situations. You're most likely very introverted, shy and over analysing the world. Might be autistic too, i say this because I know MANY people on this forum are heavily introverted and don't heavily interact with people on a day to day basis, so when they get out in social situations like the one you had last time, they struggle because they've already got preconceptions about what people think about them because of the blackpill. Ie she probably thinks I'm ugly or all the boys are gonna roast the shit out of me, when in reality most guys and girls don't over analyse shit liek that in a party situation which happend to you, but if you come across insecure, unable to make eye contact and shy then obviously you're gonna be casted out and alienated.

Many times I've been the alone guy in a part in a a party where I was one of the best looking guys in that party. The party was full of ethnics and I'm not a Chad or any thing but I was one of the best looking ethnics, looks go out the window in a party when everyone's just tryna have fun, so if you don't seem confident and aren't a fun guy to be around you won't stand a chance at a party especially if you're blackpilled to the core and over analyse everythin, you'll just be alienated out and youll be alone.

Yes it has a dramatic effect on your dating life but that's a whole other point
I’ve been blackpilled ever since I was 16 but only recently embraced the truth about my own appearance and stunted social skills. I tried deluding myself for a while with excuses as to why I “looked” ugly and coped with lens distortion, lighting, and flipped photos but deep down I always knew that those things weren’t REALLY responsible.

Last week, the night after I moved back into my college dorm everything finally clicked. I could hear the guys and girls from my floor laughing and having an amazing time catching up from break while I laid alone on my bed staring at the ceiling. This time, there was no mental gymnastics I could do to explain why I was the only kid isolated on my floor. The truth hit me like a fucking truck and I spent the next few hours looking at myself in the mirror and drowning out everything with loud music. For the next few days I skipped class, slept all day, and basically rotted in my dorm due to having zero energy and absolutely no will to do anything.

As painful as this realization was, like many of the people here who have 100% swallowed the pill, I finally became self aware and unlocked the ability to see myself from a birds eye view.

I’m a 19 year old hapa virgin with terrible acne and a severely recessed lower third who is already fighting hair loss. Yes, I look like a fucking subhuman (3.25-3.5 PSL). Yes, I am the byproduct of a shitty relationship and have garbage genetics. Yes, I’ve acted like an introverted beta bitch and allowed other people to push me around. By most measurable stats I should end up a genetic dead end. Normal people don’t even have to work for the things I’m deprived of, it comes naturally to them. My looksmaxxing routine is compensation for my disgusting genetics and the mark of an inferior man. But at the same time, it’s the only thing I’ve got.

What other choice do I have? I can either whine like a little bitch and rope as my situation continues to deteriorate or I can give looksmaxxing/lifemaxxing everything I have, even if my chances of ascension are slim to none. I’ve literally got nothing left to lose and an eternity to be free of this life after I die. I don’t deserve to kill myself until I’ve executed on everything to improve my situation and have exhausted every option.

I’m done playing the shitty character that I was cast as in this life. Fuck my past and other people’s opinion of me. That’s not me. I’m already either ignored or disliked by everybody I know so why the fuck am I still bending to their will? Fuck them. My struggles have given me a goal and purpose. I no longer have an unstable sense of self, I know exactly where I stand and I don’t need to seek confirmation from other people or the mirror anymore. I am willing to undergo the surgeries/hardmaxes/softmaxes I must to improve and fully devote myself to discipline and bettering my life.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 9890 and 5 others

God Bless brother, you a real one for this. I had to do the same, nocap

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 4300
@Aquiillaxo Appreciate your insight bro. I definitely agree with you on that 👍

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
hey bro, add me on snapchat: arealgarcon

ur post resonated with me deeply and id love to help you out bro

i know what ur going through, ive been throguh it myself, i just want to be there for you like i needed someone to be there for me when i was your age going through this same shit man.

srs

i read it all, would read it again/10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 4300
You need to hit rock bottom before you change your life.
I had a similar experience when i took LSD for the first time. I used to be someone who people respected and looked up too, but now I was just a loser sitting alone in his room tripping on LSD. And that even with drugs, I couldnt have the same happiness that I did before things changed.

Since then I have made big changes to my life. Good luck bro

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Britmaxxer, Need2Ascend and 5 others

Sounds like dou are environmentcel more so than dnacel ngl

• +1
Motivating, its all or nothing

• +1
That is the crucial step to ascend. Only when I started to look at myself from other points of view did I really start changing.
Never retreat back to your own selfish point of view and don't over-analyze simple things.

I'm still working on myself on a daily basis and that is what is important.

• +1
with terrible acne
No one. can rock terrible acne. And have any SMV. Not even a GigaChad in structure.

The terrible acne pill, is brutal.

Anyone with terrible acne. Triggers in people the auto-response: "contaguous illness. stay away from him/her".

What you do fo fight acne. so far?

• +1
post pics of you boyo

No one. can rock terrible acne. And have any SMV. Not even a GigaChad in structure.

The terrible acne pill, is brutal.

Anyone with terrible acne. Triggers in people the auto-response: "contaguous illness. stay away from him/her".

What you do fo fight acne. so far?
Yeah it’s absolutely brutal. I’ve tried fixing it with my diet and a skincare routine but have had limited success. I ordered retin a and an anti bacterial so that’s currently on its way. I also have a dermatologist appointment coming up in 2 weeks to get on accutane.

Yeah it’s absolutely brutal. I’ve tried fixing it with my diet and a skincare routine but have had limited success. I ordered retin a and an anti bacterial so that’s currently on its way. I also have a dermatologist appointment coming up in 2 weeks to get on accutane.
heavy combo.
You jump straight from doing kinda cope stuff (skincare and food).
To tretinoin + accutaine, combo all at once.
sounds like you only have 2 gears:
1. doing (borderline) nothing
2. going full out.

Good luck at managing side effects, of tretinoin and that other thing. The purge phase o tratinoin is brutals though, but needs to be gone through likely.

• +1
congrats broo I wish you the best

• +1
Wish you luck to prevail

mirror is more realistic tbh cause you get the resolution of the eye aswell as the depth along with motion you don’t get none of that with a phone camera

• +1

Ur personality is a consequence of your looks. Deep down you are extroverted and want to connect but have limited social freedom due to being unattractive. I felt the same way at university , I would be in my room studying while I heard everyone partying so I dropped out. It’s looksmax or die, you have nothing to lose

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 4300 and ChestBrah
if youre ugly u should work on an aesthetic body if theres face potential get ab aesthetic body and facemaxx like a nerd

• +1
I dont think the reason you are isolated and lonely is your looks tbh, I know plenty of below average niggas who have many friends

But your looks do dramatically affect your sexual life tho

• +1

I have faith in you brocel, I will be refreshing the forum everyday in search for your success thread.

• +1
I dont think the reason you are isolated and lonely is your looks tbh, I know plenty of below average niggas who have many friends

But your looks do dramatically affect your sexual life tho
Yeah my social skills have taken a huge hit over the years and are mostly to blame for the isolation I’m in now. But there was a point in my past where I was so far below average that my appearance was the main issue.

I remember having lots of friends and being somewhat popular up until the 7th grade. I was already the smallest kid in my class but since I was also a late bloomer, when everyone started puberty the height and developmental differences between me and the other kids became too big to ignore (I was in the bottom percentile for height at that time).

The beginning of middle school was also when kids started learning about racial stereotypes so that made me even more of a target to get picked on. Being so tiny combined with half asian ancestry in a trashy, redneck school was a brutal mix. By the time I went through puberty and finally caught up to everyone (junior year of high school) the psychological damage was already done from being alienated all those years.

Being a late bloomer can really fuck you over since most of your self esteem is established when your a kid. Now I’m trying to pick up the pieces, it sucks having to deal with this mental health shit on top of looksmaxxing but I guess that’s just part of the game.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10989
Thanks brother, it’ll be there one day 👍
I am joining you in this journey soon, just unable to tackle this habit of procrastinating.

• +1
Bro this shit happened to me but the blonde jock that broke down my door and beat the fuck out of me kicking me on the ground with everyone recording it laughing actually became my good friend and felt bad now he has my back whenever and I've been looksmaxing he sent me this paragraph that he's really proud of me and I changed so much.

Life can truly be amazing sometimes.

• +1
first thing you need to do is start chewing on some hard gum. do it for 2-3 hours/day, your masseters will be bulging in couple of months and your jaw will be wider, no longer will people see you as a little bitch due to that simple change. as time goes your jaw bone will change due to masticative forces which induce IGF-1 chemical into your jawbone and your jawbone osteaclasts will start evolving your jawbone into more robust and horizontal version of itself. this has been proven many times by scientist of high status and whatever anyone says about this not working is an idiot, dont listen to them, they just want you to keep rotting. BONE IS A LIVING TISSUE AND CHANGES UNDER CONSTANT FORCES APPLIED TO IT. NOW CHEW BOY CHEW AND GROW

CWvNKwD

• +1
Reactions: MEMPSK and Need2Ascend
first thing you need to do is start chewing on some hard gum. do it for 2-3 hours/day, your masseters will be bulging in couple of months and your jaw will be wider, no longer will people see you as a little bitch due to that simple change. as time goes your jaw bone will change due to masticative forces which induce IGF-1 chemical into your jawbone and your jawbone osteaclasts will start evolving your jawbone into more robust and horizontal version of itself. this has been proven many times by scientist of high status and whatever anyone says about this not working is an idiot, dont listen to them, they just want you to keep rotting. BONE IS A LIVING TISSUE AND CHANGES UNDER CONSTANT FORCES APPLIED TO IT. NOW CHEW BOY CHEW AND GROW
you are really high IQ, btw can chewing jawszier (that one u put on your molars, not incisors) do the job?
i think it's a little inferior because of range of motion, but idk...

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch
nobody cares

you are really high IQ, btw can chewing jawszier (that one u put on your molars, not incisors) do the job?
i think it's a little inferior because of range of motion, but idk...
It is inferior, it has smaller range of motion but that can be better if you have TMJ (jaw clicking or pain) as smaller range of motion puts less pressure on your jaw joints.

It is inferior, it has smaller range of motion but that can be better if you have TMJ (jaw clicking or pain) as smaller range of motion puts less pressure on your jaw joints.
good info... thx!
also btw, do you know how I make the jaw bone bigger (by chewing ofc) BUT not hypertrophying the masseter too much?

good info... thx!
also btw, do you know how I make the jaw bone bigger (by chewing ofc) BUT not hypertrophying the masseter too much?
Its impossible, when you chew your masseter will get bigger no matter what. For adults its actually much harder to get bones to remodel in small amount of time so you will mostly rely on masseters for jaw size.

death and rebirth

as many others have stated. to fly you have to fall.

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender

Excellent post bro.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg