Blackpill I’m not gonna talk anymore

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Mind Games
Time online
136d 12h 11m
I’m going to make myself a mute. I will write on paper for my speech. Even my mom laughed. Anybody could. I’m aspie because Of stuttering.

there’s little that differentiates me from an ape at this point. I could make random sounds, I cannot speak. an ape can make some sounds, they can’t speak. I’m devolved. Not evolved. Severe stuttering is just the Final instance before loss of speech. Humanity moves forward while I move backward

I’m a voluntary mute. My mom laughing at me sealed the deal

EreptileDysfunction

EreptileDysfunction

Biggest 3 inches you've seen
Time online
36d 2h 18m
Post vocaroo of you speaking. You can't possibly be a speakingdisabilitycel

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

| arthouse hidistant | ᛒᛚᛟᛟᛞ ᚨᚾᛞ ᚺᛟᚾᛟᚱ | (卐)
Time online
102d 3h 36m
thehealingfields

thehealingfields

I have hunter eyes owo
Time online
3d 4h 56m
Can't you fix stuttering dude
Pretty sure theres centers dedicated for that shit

PYT

PYT

PETTY YOUNG THING
Time online
25d 13h 43m
I’m going to make myself a mute. I will write on paper for my speech. Even my mom laughed. Anybody could. I’m aspie because Of stuttering.

there’s little that differentiates me from an ape at this point. I could make random sounds, I cannot speak. an ape can make some sounds, they can’t speak. I’m devolved. Not evolved. Severe stuttering is just the Final instance before loss of speech. Humanity moves forward while I move backward

im sorry bro but that sounds dumb.

Although many people they fast and not talk for a day for spiritual reasons. maybe it'll help you?

Slayer

Slayer

🔲 The Square 🔲
Time online
30d 18h 10m
from what I remember you didn't stutter when we talked on discord a while back

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Mind Games
Time online
136d 12h 11m
im sorry bro but that sounds dumb.

Although many people they fast and not talk for a day for spiritual reasons. maybe it'll help you?
Maybe. Won’t speak and will fast. Tired of stuttering. Won’t speak for now. It takes me a few minutes to blurt out a small sentence

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Slayer

Slayer

🔲 The Square 🔲
Time online
30d 18h 10m
I was very selective with my words and barely talked. Made myself a background character
you were quiet but I just assumed it was because you were nervous. you're not a background character though.

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

🍕🍔🍕🍔🍕
Time online
85d 4h 5m
I suffer from speech disability as well. Whenever I say anything to anyone, they say “what?” No matter how loud or clear I say it. It’s like someone filters out my words and jumbles them up before anyone can hear what I’m saying.

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Mind Games
Time online
136d 12h 11m
you were quiet but I just assumed it was because you were nervous. you're not a background character though.
Irl I’m a big time background character who doesn’t speak. Protective measure. Can’t embarrass myself. Was selective mute for most of my life ngl

SoyGune

SoyGune

Recruit
Time online
21d 21h 11m
I suffer from speech disability as well. Whenever I say anything to anyone, they say “what?” No matter how loud or clear I say it. It’s like someone filters out my words and jumbles them up before anyone can hear what I’m saying.

PYT

PYT

PETTY YOUNG THING
Time online
25d 13h 43m
Irl I’m a big time background character who doesn’t speak. Protective measure. Can’t embarrass myself. Was selective mute for most of my life ngl
run mysterious bad boy game. when you start playing football you'll be statusmaxxed and it'll help your body

GigaTyroneOrDeath

GigaTyroneOrDeath

It's not over until you rope
Time online
59d 3h 40m
had a lisp when I was a kid, got rid of it asap

was brutal

fukmylyf

fukmylyf

Zephir
Time online
65d 2h 31m
i have aphasia
i told a doc last year when i was hospitalized and that streetshitter laughed in my face, said i was a hypochondriac. He even doubted i had cancer after my surgeon sent a report. i want cut his nw5 scalp off and choke him to death with his own teeth. I want to slice his neck open and pull his tongue out through the incision. He's 1 of 5 ppl that I would actually torture to death if given the opportunity

nvck_pilled

nvck_pilled

ThickNeck Lionmaxxer
Time online
25d 16h 47m
6’5 bbc just get roidmax and grow a beard

maxmendietta

maxmendietta

Asciiending
Time online
92d 20h 44m
ur mom played u

shes the queen of mind games now 😈😈

P

paranakee

Adept
Time online
3d 15h 24m

I'm sorry for you dude, your mom sounds horrible

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Chads' thoughts
Time online
141d 18h 34m

U have stuttering thats weird coming from 6ft5 dark triad high T bbc

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Blackpill3d Blackpill i'm gonna Qooooom! qanon= ultimate cope OffTopic 6
maxmendietta Success gonna larp that i have urinary infection so i can get a catheter to pee OffTopic 6
Pietrosiek Rage Today is gonna be a tough day OffTopic 7