I’m not gonna talk anymore

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
I’m going to make myself a mute. I will write on paper for my speech. Even my mom laughed. Anybody could. I’m aspie because Of stuttering.

there’s little that differentiates me from an ape at this point. I could make random sounds, I cannot speak. an ape can make some sounds, they can’t speak. I’m devolved. Not evolved. Severe stuttering is just the Final instance before loss of speech. Humanity moves forward while I move backward

I’m a voluntary mute. My mom laughing at me sealed the deal

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Madhate, inceletto, sytyl and 8 others
Post vocaroo of you speaking. You can't possibly be a speakingdisabilitycel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT and TsarTsar444
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6095
it's ok bro

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • So Sad
Reactions: sytyl, PYT and Deleted member 9072
Can't you fix stuttering dude
Pretty sure theres centers dedicated for that shit

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Blackout.xl
I’m going to make myself a mute. I will write on paper for my speech. Even my mom laughed. Anybody could. I’m aspie because Of stuttering.

there’s little that differentiates me from an ape at this point. I could make random sounds, I cannot speak. an ape can make some sounds, they can’t speak. I’m devolved. Not evolved. Severe stuttering is just the Final instance before loss of speech. Humanity moves forward while I move backward

im sorry bro but that sounds dumb.

Although many people they fast and not talk for a day for spiritual reasons. maybe it'll help you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, Deleted member 9699 and PYT
from what I remember you didn't stutter when we talked on discord a while back

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Blackout.xl
im sorry bro but that sounds dumb.

Although many people they fast and not talk for a day for spiritual reasons. maybe it'll help you?
Maybe. Won’t speak and will fast. Tired of stuttering. Won’t speak for now. It takes me a few minutes to blurt out a small sentence

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Speech therapists from age 6-15 didn’t do shit
Steve Harvey somehow cured a girl when her doctors couldnt
Look it up maybe itll help

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
from what I remember you didn't stutter when we talked on discord a while back
I was very selective with my words and barely talked. Made myself a background character

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: inceletto, PYT and Slayer
I was very selective with my words and barely talked. Made myself a background character
you were quiet but I just assumed it was because you were nervous. you're not a background character though.

• +1
Maybe. Won’t speak and will fast. Tired of stuttering. Won’t speak for now. It takes me a few minutes to blurt out a small sentence
i hope your shit gets better ngl.

• +1
I suffer from speech disability as well. Whenever I say anything to anyone, they say “what?” No matter how loud or clear I say it. It’s like someone filters out my words and jumbles them up before anyone can hear what I’m saying.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sytyl, fukmylyf, PYT and 1 other person
you were quiet but I just assumed it was because you were nervous. you're not a background character though.
Irl I’m a big time background character who doesn’t speak. Protective measure. Can’t embarrass myself. Was selective mute for most of my life ngl

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: inceletto, Deleted member 6403, PYT and 1 other person
I suffer from speech disability as well. Whenever I say anything to anyone, they say “what?” No matter how loud or clear I say it. It’s like someone filters out my words and jumbles them up before anyone can hear what I’m saying.

Irl I’m a big time background character who doesn’t speak. Protective measure. Can’t embarrass myself. Was selective mute for most of my life ngl
run mysterious bad boy game. when you start playing football you'll be statusmaxxed and it'll help your body

• +1
Reactions: inceletto and Blackout.xl
i have aphasia

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: inceletto and Blackout.xl
had a lisp when I was a kid, got rid of it asap

was brutal

• +1

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Deleted member 9072
i have aphasia
i told a doc last year when i was hospitalized and that streetshitter laughed in my face, said i was a hypochondriac. He even doubted i had cancer after my surgeon sent a report. i want cut his nw5 scalp off and choke him to death with his own teeth. I want to slice his neck open and pull his tongue out through the incision. He's 1 of 5 ppl that I would actually torture to death if given the opportunity

• +1
Reactions: inceletto, sytyl and Deleted member 7560
6’5 bbc just get roidmax and grow a beard

ur mom played u

shes the queen of mind games now 😈😈

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl

I'm sorry for you dude, your mom sounds horrible

U have stuttering thats weird coming from 6ft5 dark triad high T bbc