I'm not sure being "big" is good for attracting most women

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
When I look at pictures with me in a group, I'm always "bigger" than all the other guys: big skull, jaw, wide face, much wider shoulders, but I look so fucking bloated that I just look fat, which I am NOT (I have visible abs @185lbs 5'11). What the fuck do I do about this

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
stop roiding as much

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ogmanman, Robocok, Deleted member 1680 and 3 others
roid some bones

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Peachy and Amnesia
Its all good, but its all in natural size, height, frame, skull. Its all bones. Also keep that in mind that no size will save you when youre just ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
lol just a little less bro
My first cycle was 1250mg of anabolics weekly jfl. But seriously, after this cycle I'm going to cruise on test replacement and then cycle var+sarms only...

or at least go on a less bloating roid like tren or something drying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and CupOfCoffee
Cope,
PRIDE IN BEING WIDE, SWOLE IS THE GOAL, SIZE IS THE PRIZE

• +1
Reactions: Joodz, forwardgrowth, Peachy and 1 other person
size is the basis of mogging, you don't think it's beneficial to mog other people?

size is the basis of mogging, you don't think it's beneficial to mog other people?
I won't stop jfl, just some people seem to react badly to a big and muscular body, like it's seen as cockiness

• +1
I won't stop jfl, just some people seem to react badly to a big and muscular body, like it's seen as cockiness
nah, they feel inadequate and that's how their insecurities manifest. crabs in a bucket.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, CoconutMan, Deleted member 275 and 2 others
6% bf and 155 lbs > 200+ at 12%. that is the truth.

women think that Ryan Gosling has a "jacked" physique in that film where he is shirtless and he is at most 165 8% bf.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
6% bf and 155 lbs > 200+ at 12%. that is the truth.

women think that Ryan Gosling has a "jacked" physique in that film where he is shirtless and he is at most 165 8% bf.
165 in clothes has zero intimidation factor though. Doesn't look big unless he takes off everything

• +1
The second tallest but phisacly broadest guy in my class has the hottest girl without doing or saying ANYTHING.
Size matters.You could just tell

• +1
Reactions: je3oe, forwardgrowth and Deleted member 2846
Buccal fat removal

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
inject E

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
165 in clothes has zero intimidation factor though. Doesn't look big unless he takes off everything
robust pretty boy > intimidating DOM for getting girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Get rid of "bloat"

When I look at pictures with me in a group, I'm always "bigger" than all the other guys: big skull, jaw, wide face, much wider shoulders, but I look so fucking bloated that I just look fat, which I am NOT (I have visible abs @185lbs 5'11). What the fuck do I do about this
eat less sugar and sodium, more Potassium, try dandelion extract

Can you finally pm me phisique papa?

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Nah you'll fap to it guaranteed. Pay me
Fine give pm me your PayPal username or whatever I'll need to transfer the money and we're set

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forwardgrowth, CupOfCoffee and Alexanderr
at 185lbs you look massive fuark, am same height and my end goal is 230lbs

Recessed bones

There you have your answer. Definition is what women like. Getting big is good for getting guys to fear/respect you tho, but for women, its all about definition and leanness (and obviously better if you can reach it while remaining as big as possible)

Test causes water retention, hence bloat in the face if im not mistaken?

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
There you have your answer. Definition is what women like. Getting big is good for getting guys to fear/respect you tho, but for women, its all about definition and leanness (and obviously better if you can reach it while remaining as big as possible)
Women like big muscular guys. Just not too big. Being big is a good thing to get women while being lean of coarse. Big and fat yes prob worse then being skinny and lean.

• +1

It's your colon, you need to have more bowel movements.

The moment I changed my diet a less sodium filled diet / had more movements, My face got extremely lean.

A lot of women are not into huge, chemically enhanced bodies. They prefer thin and fit.

What do you mean?
17D2EB8E 1314 4061 8F3C E950A80D03CF

Bigger the better except for weight

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
Var and winnie
i think bloat also partially has to do with buccinators hypertrophying since ur so anabolic all the time the slight use over time could cause it

• +1
Could be a distorted sense of self perception. Ask other people and tell them to honestly let you know. Or take a few pictures and then look back at them in 20 minutes and assess them objectively.

It doesn’t work when you look at the picture right after you take it (at least for me and many others)

Either that, or your bones aren’t as big and prevalent as you think they are..

Or last but not least, despite abs, you might not be that lean, despite good bodyfat storage genetics

• +1
Could be a distorted sense of self perception. Ask other people and tell them to honestly let you know. Or take a few pictures and then look back at them in 20 minutes and assess them objectively.

It doesn’t work when you look at the picture right after you take it (at least for me and many others)

Either that, or your bones aren’t as big and prevalent as you think they are..

Or last but not least, despite abs, you might not be that lean, despite good bodyfat storage genetics
I don't think I'm under 14-15% tbh, and I store fat a lot in my face