I'm on my period and crying because of all this abortion stuff going on

D

Deleted member 439

what would jordan do?
I can't wrap my head around it. The amount of danger this puts women in. That women will kill themselves. That we will end up searching for illegal ways to get aborts which will kill us. This is so scary. Why the FUCK is a group of old white men making these desicions? Why are people okay with this? They have no idea.
I'm so mad. And confused and feel so emotional about this. I don't know what to do

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Kill_Jew, BrettyBoy, Wincel and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: ShineBright and AspiringChad
women will kill themselves

• JFL
Reactions: ShineBright, Kill_Jew and Demir
I can't wrap my head around it. The amount of danger this puts women in. That women will kill themselves. That we will end up searching for illegal ways to get aborts which will kill us. This is so scary. Why the FUCK is a group of old white men making these desicions? Why are people okay with this? They have no idea.
I'm so mad. And confused and feel so emotional about this. I don't know what to do
T. Foid

Foid detected

based. i hope all these whores have a bunch of little brats running around fore the next 20 years. i will live happy then

We are truly entering dark territory and I have every right to be scared
This is you right now

This is real life:

This is your future:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fat cunt, ZyzzReincarnate, Kill_Jew and 2 others
based. i hope all these whores have a bunch of little brats running around fore the next 20 years. i will live happy then
in all honesty I am kindof against this law. Imagine knocking up a whore and then having to pay child support for the rest of your life even though none of you want the baby

/s

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
in all honesty I am kindof against this law. Imagine knocking up a whore and then having to pay child support for the rest of your life even though none of you want the baby
imagine knocking up a whore

not gonna happen to me anytime soon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 439

/s

It explains tbh
Mb homie

Fuck abortion though

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 439

Jews are not white

I hope that when the world collapses and it's time to rebuild, we remember that the reason it failed is because we allowed women to vote and hold important decision and policy making positions and that it doesn't happen again. Imagine allowing someone like this to be a government official.

ban the foid

Aborts me

• Love it
Reactions: Insomniac