im partly responsible for giving poofters rights

manlet cUnt

manlet cUnt

every day is cope day
back in i think 2017 in cuckstralia there was a referendum about gay shit and i remember i voted that gay shit should be legal. ofc back then i wasnt such a jaded cunt but truth is the vermin that are queer folk deserve to be hunted down. imagine living in a society where its more acceptable to cut off your shlong, put on a skirt and call yourself a woman than it is to be a virgin male. no sane society thinks poofters arent mentally ill. cucks are responsible for this. fuck faggots they deserve the rope

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos, Swagwaffle, Deleted member 176 and 4 others
back in i think 2017 in cuckstralia there was a referendum about gay shit and i remember i voted that gay shit should be legal. ofc back then i wasnt such a jaded cunt but truth is the vermin that are queer folk deserve to be hunted down. imagine living in a society where its more acceptable to cut off your shlong, put on a skirt and call yourself a woman than it is to be a virgin male. no sane society thinks poofters arent mentally ill. cucks are responsible for this. fuck faggots they deserve the rope
Idk why would an incel hate homosexuals.

• WTF
Reactions: Arkantos and GenericChad1444
your vote wouldnt have made a single difference op. 61.4% voted in favour. also theres a huge difference between a fag and transgender.

Unless he's really that stupid and thinks homosexuals are the reason for his inceldom and shitty society in general.

Its over

• So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and GenericChad1444
Unless he's really that stupid and thinks homosexuals are the reason for his inceldom and shitty society in general.
what are you on about gaylord? i didnt even allude to that poofters are responsible for inceldom im just upset that fags are more accepted in society than virgin men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and RichardSpencel
Don't be afraid. Drinking a litre of soy won't make you more incel than you already are.

what are you on about gaylord? i didnt even allude to that poofters are responsible for inceldom im just upset that fags are more accepted in society than virgin men
says who? fags get stoned/fired up/skinned and etc. to death in countries outside of western countries. they get imprisoned in russia and they get slaughtered in middle eastern countries. noone will kill you if youre a virgin. put your anger somewhere else op its not healthy. hating gay fags isnt going to change anything.

High IQ as usual to blame gays for feminism.

says who? fags get stoned/fired up/skinned and etc. to death in countries outside of western countries. they get imprisoned in russia and they get slaughtered in middle eastern countries. noone will kill you if youre a virgin. put your anger somewhere else op its not healthy. hating gay fags isnt going to change anything.
countries like russia are infinitely less cucked than western cuckholes like australia. putin has the right idea when it comes to dealing with fruitcakes

countries like russia are infinitely less cucked than western cuckholes like australia. putin has the right idea when it comes to dealing with fruitcakes
"m just upset that fags are more accepted in society than virgin men" - you said that not me.

bro there's a gay parade for the first time in my city like tomorrow or some shit, I wish I had a gun license ngl @Balkancel @fobos come over let's beat some faggots up

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel, Swagwaffle and manlet cUnt
u were responsible so jus do us a favour and kys

Last edited:
nice strawman you sped. i dare you to quote where i said that, go on
The feminists are shaming incels. No faggot will bark at you for not getting pussy.
I can't see how beheading gays and trannies would make foids tolerate incels more than currently.

Last edited:
bro there's a gay parade for the first time in my city like tomorrow or some shit, I wish I had a gun license ngl @Balkancel @fobos come over let's beat some faggots up
There is one in my city too. We have failed Allah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, GenericChad1444 and Swagwaffle
I got nothing against gays.

what made you change your stance?

have u considered thy rope

I'm down bro. I'd seriously come if I could afford a bus ticket lol

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 470