Im pist off

shibo

shibo

Erudite
I get banned and my best friend nibba doesnt even acknowledge me !!!! Its obvious God has it out for me this society is against me in every way and i cant stand it anymore !!!!!!!!! All i wanted to do was to looksmax and make friends and now im stuck alone and this forum constantly ingores me !!!!!!!!!! Someone will pay for this . Scratch that society will pay for this im going to get my revenge one final time march 26 my day of retribution

Last edited:
hebbewem

hebbewem

Balding crew. President
You are a greycel what did you expect would happend

Jaded

Jaded

Zephir
Its obvious God has it out for me this society is against me in every way and i cant stand it anymore !!!!!!!!! All i wanted to do was to looksmax and make friends and now im stuck alone and this forum constantly ingores me !!!!!!!!!! Someone will pay for this . Scratch that society will pay for this im going to get my revenge one final time march 26 my day of retribution
Give me a shoutout in your manifesto.

M

MitDenJungs

Lowiqcel
Its obvious God has it out for me this society is against me in every way and i cant stand it anymore !!!!!!!!! All i wanted to do was to looksmax and make friends and now im stuck alone and this forum constantly ingores me !!!!!!!!!! Someone will pay for this . Scratch that society will pay for this im going to get my revenge one final time march 26 my day of retribution
>6'3''
>complains god fucked him up

die

M

MitDenJungs

Lowiqcel
God hates me im only fucking 6’1 barefoot fuck society and its height requirements im tired of chads like @Nibba mogging me with his 6’5 height !!!!!
im 5'7''. if god hates you then idk what to say about me

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Calm down bro

badromance

badromance

Banned
SeiGun

SeiGun

Natural Looksmaxer
i did noticed you are banned

SeiGun

SeiGun

Natural Looksmaxer

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)