Im pist off

shibo

Knowledgable
I get banned and my best friend nibba doesnt even acknowledge me !!!! Its obvious God has it out for me this society is against me in every way and i cant stand it anymore !!!!!!!!! All i wanted to do was to looksmax and make friends and now im stuck alone and this forum constantly ingores me !!!!!!!!!! Someone will pay for this . Scratch that society will pay for this im going to get my revenge one final time march 26 my day of retribution

Last edited:
Its obvious God has it out for me this society is against me in every way and i cant stand it anymore !!!!!!!!! All i wanted to do was to looksmax and make friends and now im stuck alone and this forum constantly ingores me !!!!!!!!!! Someone will pay for this . Scratch that society will pay for this im going to get my revenge one final time march 26 my day of retribution
Give me a shoutout in your manifesto.

Its obvious God has it out for me this society is against me in every way and i cant stand it anymore !!!!!!!!! All i wanted to do was to looksmax and make friends and now im stuck alone and this forum constantly ingores me !!!!!!!!!! Someone will pay for this . Scratch that society will pay for this im going to get my revenge one final time march 26 my day of retribution
>6'3''
>complains god fucked him up

die

Nibba

Roman Nose Gang
Calm down bro

badromance

Destiny is all

Nibba

Roman Nose Gang

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)