Im pist off

shibo

shibo

Equinox
None of u cared that i was banned !!!!!!!!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle, Deleted member 176 and Insomniac
  • +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing, Nibba, Swagwaffle and 2 others
go ER

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
None of u cared that i was banned !!!!!!!!!!!!
I cared.
02ACD4B4 C1E6 4D86 8ABB 5A0964CB91CD

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and dogtown
I get banned and my best friend nibba doesnt even acknowledge me !!!! Its obvious God has it out for me this society is against me in every way and i cant stand it anymore !!!!!!!!! All i wanted to do was to looksmax and make friends and now im stuck alone and this forum constantly ingores me !!!!!!!!!! Someone will pay for this . Scratch that society will pay for this im going to get my revenge one final time march 26 my day of retribution

Last edited:
  • +1
You are a greycel what did you expect would happend

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Its obvious God has it out for me this society is against me in every way and i cant stand it anymore !!!!!!!!! All i wanted to do was to looksmax and make friends and now im stuck alone and this forum constantly ingores me !!!!!!!!!! Someone will pay for this . Scratch that society will pay for this im going to get my revenge one final time march 26 my day of retribution
Give me a shoutout in your manifesto.

Its obvious God has it out for me this society is against me in every way and i cant stand it anymore !!!!!!!!! All i wanted to do was to looksmax and make friends and now im stuck alone and this forum constantly ingores me !!!!!!!!!! Someone will pay for this . Scratch that society will pay for this im going to get my revenge one final time march 26 my day of retribution
>6'3''
>complains god fucked him up

die

>6'3''
>complains god fucked him up

die
God hates me im only fucking 6’1 barefoot fuck society and its height requirements im tired of chads like @Nibba mogging me with his 6’5 height !!!!!

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
God hates me im only fucking 6’1 barefoot fuck society and its height requirements im tired of chads like @Nibba mogging me with his 6’5 height !!!!!
im 5'7''. if god hates you then idk what to say about me

Calm down bro

• +1
i did noticed you are banned