I’m planning to get surgery done. Need some help from you guys

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
Planning to get some eye work done. My school starts in Late August and I’m planning it having done in early August. I’m getting cantho, retraction, and orbital rim implant. In three weeks, most of the swelling would subside. Just wanting to know when I can resume normal activities and socialize with people. I have a good relationship with my gf and my family and I prefer to keep this on the downlow. I plan to grow a beard when they see me next in order to divert attention. The result will be subtle anyways

I've read that healing takes from several weeks to months -- meaning that you'll have to ghost your loved ones during this time. I'd consider a month at least if I were you, plan some fake vacation or something

Last edited:
its usually 6 weeks for a full recovery

its usually 6 weeks for a full recovery
My good friend got an intense rhino, like he had a big ass hook Nose and he literally was good to go in two weeks. Like literally you couldn’t even tell in two weeks
My good friend got an intense rhino, like he had a big ass hook Nose and he literally was good to go in two weeks. Like literally you couldn’t even tell in two weeks
Couldn’t tell he had surgery

Diverting attention depends on how good the result is.
You might look a bit off depending on your canthal tilt.