[Serious] I'm planning to go all-in on heightmaxxing

psycophsez

Trainee
I finally did some research and it seems that IGF-1, MK-677, and Aromasin are all worthy of getting
IGF-1 seems to be the most important one if I wanna have any chance of it working.

Ideally my stack will be:
-Some sort of IGF-1 booster
-MK-677
-Aromatase (can get easily)
-Niacin (already have)
-Glucosamine sulftate (already have)

I saw @Madness recommend CJC-1295 DAC and Huperzine. Not sure what to think about that. Any thoughts? As I said, I'm a broke collegecel so I can only afford MK-677 and IGF-1.

@Extra Chromosome @CupOfCoffee

psycophsez

Trainee
View attachment 32159
"boosters" dont work.

those r good too
I wish I was rich :feelswah:. I would need to replace MK-677 for CJC-1995. Limited funds and such.

I don't know where I got the idea of another "booster". Getting plain IGF-1 does make the most sense. I'm not sure whether to get IGF-1 DES or LR3. I read that the the DES version should be administered by professionals so I'm a bit scared to get that one.

I wish I was rich :feelswah:. I would need to replace MK-677 for CJC-1995. Limited funds and such.

I don't know where I got the idea of another "booster". Getting plain IGF-1 does make the most sense. I'm not sure whether to get IGF-1 DES or LR3. I read that the the DES version should be administered by professionals so I'm a bit scared to get that one.
DES is more localised.

jefferson

150mg/wk test only

Real igf-1 costs a fortune. The real stuff is more expensive than growth hormone. Don't bother with chinese rat piss.

Just go with peptides and aromasin if you have limited funds.

psycophsez

Trainee
Real igf-1 costs a fortune. The real stuff is more expensive than growth hormone. Don't bother with chinese rat piss.

Just go with peptides and aromasin if you have limited funds.
DES is more localised.
Alright, I'm ordering CJC-1295, Aromasin and MK-677.
I'm gonna follow @Madness routine with Niacin and Glucosamine added as well.
Wish me luck fellas.

jefferson

150mg/wk test only
Alright, I'm ordering CJC-1295, Aromasin and MK-677.
I'm gonna follow @Madness routine with Niacin and Glucosamine added as well.
Wish me luck fellas.
Only get the glucosamine and niacin if you can afford enough of the drugs, those are your top priority.

Good luck, hopefully your plates are still open.

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
Daily reminder that Alain delon was 5:9 and he was biggest slayer

Face > everything

I'm ordering them tomorrow. Which ones would you say go best together if I had to pick only 2?
no boyo, you dont order all of them

get hexarelin and cjc no dac and blast both 4x a day at 100mcg each

psycophsez

Trainee
no boyo, you dont order all of them

get hexarelin and cjc no dac and blast both 4x a day at 100mcg each
Well that's kinda why I asked ;-;

Does it make a big difference if the cjc DAC or no DAC? As far as I know with DAC just means you gotta inject it less frequently.

Hexarelin seems dope though. Cheaper than Ibatumoren.

JellyBelly

Clab my belly and it turns jelly
Daily reminder that Alain delon was 5:9 and he was biggest slayer

Face > everything
He was above average height in France, which was 5’8’’ in the 60’s.
But yeah agree, Face > Everything.

Well that's kinda why I asked ;-;

Does it make a big difference if the cjc DAC or no DAC? As far as I know with DAC just means you gotta inject it less frequently.

Hexarelin seems dope though. Cheaper than Ibatumoren.
cjc DAC is a GHS with a week half life, cjc no dac creates a gh spike for 30 mins. very different.

How is hex cheaper?

psycophsez

Trainee
cjc DAC is a GHS with a week half life, cjc no dac creates a gh spike for 30 mins. very different.

How is hex cheaper?
I thought it was last time I was searching them up. Either way it doesn't matter, hexa and cjc fit my budget. Will try to squeeze some Aromasin too but that will be stretching it.

Probably a low IQ question but why is a shorter GH spike better than a longer one? curious.

I thought it was last time I was searching them up. Either way it doesn't matter, hexa and cjc fit my budget. Will try to squeeze some Aromasin too but that will be stretching it.

Probably a low IQ question but why is a shorter GH spike better than a longer one? curious.
Multiple factors.

Injecting hex with cjc no dac 4x a day will release a shit ton of GH. depending on the amount you inject you will get results.
CJC dac is injected once in 2/3 days, will cost more.

There is no "better" due to shorter half life.

RationalBrody

Apprentice
I read reports on FB carnivore groups of guy growing 2cm on this WOE, in his 30s .
No wonder our ancestors were taller.

OCDMaxxing

Adept
You are not going "all in" until you are doing double tibia and femur leg lengthening.

Glucosamine maybe will give you 1cm at best. Stretching will give you maybe 1cm at best and posture improvement as well. So maybe 1 inch can be increased naturally. The rest you need LL.
You faggot you need to inject growth hormone and igf-1, none of this cope will have any effect at your age. Even with HGH you'll need to megadose because your growth plates are likely not very open and will need VERY high amounts to have an effect.
HIGH IQ over here
You faggot you need to inject growth hormone and igf-1, none of this cope will have any effect at your age. Even with HGH you'll need to megadose because your growth plates are likely not very open and will need VERY high amounts to have an effect.
HIGH IQ over here
I'm not that desperate to inject shit into my body. I know people believe MK-677 is cope, but fuck it. If all fails I can always put on some boots or elevator shoes and fraud 5'11.

Edit: I never heard of IGF-1 though, that's interesting.
If you are not desperate to needle, you are not going "all in". Stop this cope.

You are not going "all in" until you are doing double tibia and femur leg lengthening.

Glucosamine maybe will give you 1cm at best. Stretching will give you maybe 1cm at best and posture improvement as well. So maybe 1 inch can be increased naturally. The rest you need LL.

HIGH IQ over here

HIGH IQ over here

If you are not desperate to needle, you are not going "all in". Stop this cope.
Legit son.

Blast IGF-1 DES or ldar.

Alexanderr

Instructor
At 19 you shouldn’t get your hopes up too much, prevent yourself from dissapointment and set a realistic goal.
Good lucky boyo. (y)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)