[Serious] I'm planning to go all-in on heightmaxxing

Lohitang

Lohitang

Curryweeb
I grew 4cm with the help of subliminal messaging , so that happened.

psycophsez

psycophsez

Trainee
GH and IGF-1 are different my friend.
You can inject both if you like. Legit IGF-1 is hard to find.

Letrozole and aromasin are not "GH". They are aromatase inhibitors that decrease estrogen and keep your plates open for longer, they also boost height. Go for aromasin. Letrozole is only of crazy people beyond the hope of reasoning. Letrozole is more powerful tho.
Mk677 wouldn't be as effective due to not having the desired levels of IGF-1
I see.
I'll only be able to afford one type of GH for now. Do you recommend any in particular or should I just go with IGF-1 if I find it?
Also, how would aromasin help me if my plates already closed? They most likely have already.

I grew 4cm with the help of subliminal messaging , so that happened.
I was also considering using mental imagery and hypnosis in my routine. Downloaded a hypnosis program from thepiratebay but haven't listened to it yet.

androidcel

androidcel

Banned
L

Legitcel

Trainee
I am 6ft4 and reached it at 19-20. 6ft2 at 17. There might be hope boyo. I would run huge amount of HGH and sleep 10h if I were you

C

Curious0

I refuse
If you haven't grown at least 1cm in the past year you won't get taller and you should stop coping

The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

ASCENSION OR DEATH
I'm 5'9 and want to try heightmaxxing before I turn 21 even if it's a cope. As of now I have these three supplements I found laying around my house:

View attachment 31595
Edit: The image preview looks like shit. Just click on it.

Are any of these gonna be useful?
I'm also getting melatonin, L-Dopa, and I'm gonna try to get my hands on MK-677 if possible.

I will be doing various stretches, hanging, jumping, and some cycling everyday. I'm avoiding lifting while I heightmaxx since I'm afraid the muscle breakdown will interfere with growth (if it does work)

If you have any other ideas please do share. This is my biggest cope.
I dont care if this works but we could at least check this cope off the list for good when nothing happens. Thank you OP for further advancing the research in aspie heightmaxxing.

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
It is the solvent for letrozole. Letro can't be dissolved in water for shit lmao.

I'm 18.

Will start at 0.5mg then see my tolerance. And build up to 2.5mg.
I already ordered a decent amount of DMSO, will see what happens.
Are you retarded or something? You think crashing your estrogen is an okay thing to do?

Use Arimidex or Aromasin idiot, there are 10,000 sources out there.

Do you have any idea what 0.5mg of Letrozole a day will do to someone who's not even taking exogenous test? Even if you were FFS.

The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

ASCENSION OR DEATH
Are you retarded or something? You think crashing your estrogen is an okay thing to do?

Do you have any idea what 0.5mg of Letrozole a day will do to someone who's not even taking exogenous test? Even if you were FFS.
Can I buy some drugs officer?

The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

ASCENSION OR DEATH
Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

Watch your mouth brat.

jefferson

jefferson

Mod
Watch your mouth brat.
Srs though you should start at like 0.25 eod. Even that will probably fuck you up. You aren't a woman with high estrogen and breast cancer and you aren't using gear that converts to estrogen so you really don't need much.

Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

Srs though you should start at like 0.25 eod. Even that will probably fuck you up. You aren't a woman with high estrogen and breast cancer and you aren't using gear that converts to estrogen so you really don't need much.
Yeah, that's why I am scared as shit. Will do as you advised.
I already have low-e like side effects.
Just fuck muh shit up tbhngl.
18.5 , I used to be 182.8 cm now I am 186.9 cm
I would like everyone who grew after 18 to be banned:feelsree:

jefferson

jefferson

Mod
Low estrogen can also cause your hair to shed srs. The norwood reaper takes no prisoners.
Sending my thoughts and prayers bb

Lohitang

Lohitang

Curryweeb

I would like everyone who grew after 18 to be banned:feelsree:
Here's the fun part , I hadn't grown since 16. But after doing subliminal messaging I grew up 1.5 inches.

Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

Here's the fun part , I hadn't grown since 16. But after doing subliminal messaging I grew up 1.5 inches.
:lul:

I read a study once on kids with precocious puberty, their plates almost fused. They got on letrozole + HGH and got 2 inches.
So even me at 18 I am taking a gamble with letrozole jfl. Wont be surprised if I didnt grow.

You want me to believe subliminals unironically? jfl.

Lohitang

Lohitang

Curryweeb
:lul:

I read a study once on kids with precocious puberty, their plates almost fused. They got on letrozole + HGH and got 2 inches.
So even me at 18 I am taking a gamble with letrozole jfl. Wont be surprised if I didnt grow.

You want me to believe subliminals unironically? jfl.
Have you tried it , I have and it works. A hundred years ago doctors gave children heroin as a medicine , they didn't know shit then what makes you think that they know about this. Also I am an ethnic we may have longer puberty here in India.

Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

Have you tried it , I have and it works. A hundred years ago doctors gave children heroin as a medicine , they didn't know shit then what makes you think that they know about this. Also I am an ethnic we may have longer puberty here in India.
I have not tried it, no. I would also not try rubbing shit on my wounds as well.
Just because science was shit long ago (and still kinda is rn), doesnt imply the success of subliminals.
Ethnic plates fuse way earlier, whites have the best growth plate genes.
Your height was either naturally gained or just placebo. Subliminals do nothing. I doubt even letrozole and HGH will save me as well.

Lohitang

Lohitang

Curryweeb
I have not tried it, no. I would also not try rubbing shit on my wounds as well.
Just because science was shit long ago (and still kinda is rn), doesnt imply the success of subliminals.
Ethnic plates fuse way earlier, whites have the best growth plate genes.
Your height was either naturally gained or just placebo. Subliminals do nothing. I doubt even letrozole and HGH will save me as well.
Bruh , it worked for me. You should also try it , the height one works but the dick size one doesn't , I am still a shrimp dick.

Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

Bruh , it worked for me. You should also try it , the height one works but the dick size one doesn't , I am still a shrimp dick.
Lohitang

Use DHT gel on your tandoori dick srs

psycophsez

psycophsez

Trainee
I finally did some research and it seems that IGF-1, MK-677, and Aromasin are all worthy of getting
IGF-1 seems to be the most important one if I wanna have any chance of it working.

Ideally my stack will be:
-Some sort of IGF-1 booster
-MK-677
-Aromatase (can get easily)
-Niacin (already have)
-Glucosamine sulftate (already have)

I saw @Madness recommend CJC-1295 DAC and Huperzine. Not sure what to think about that. Any thoughts? As I said, I'm a broke collegecel so I can only afford MK-677 and IGF-1.

@Extra Chromosome @CupOfCoffee

psycophsez

psycophsez

Trainee
View attachment 32159
"boosters" dont work.

those r good too
I wish I was rich :feelswah:. I would need to replace MK-677 for CJC-1995. Limited funds and such.

I don't know where I got the idea of another "booster". Getting plain IGF-1 does make the most sense. I'm not sure whether to get IGF-1 DES or LR3. I read that the the DES version should be administered by professionals so I'm a bit scared to get that one.

Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

I wish I was rich :feelswah:. I would need to replace MK-677 for CJC-1995. Limited funds and such.

I don't know where I got the idea of another "booster". Getting plain IGF-1 does make the most sense. I'm not sure whether to get IGF-1 DES or LR3. I read that the the DES version should be administered by professionals so I'm a bit scared to get that one.
DES is more localised.

jefferson

jefferson

Mod

Real igf-1 costs a fortune. The real stuff is more expensive than growth hormone. Don't bother with chinese rat piss.

Just go with peptides and aromasin if you have limited funds.

psycophsez

psycophsez

Trainee
Real igf-1 costs a fortune. The real stuff is more expensive than growth hormone. Don't bother with chinese rat piss.

Just go with peptides and aromasin if you have limited funds.
DES is more localised.
Alright, I'm ordering CJC-1295, Aromasin and MK-677.
I'm gonna follow @Madness routine with Niacin and Glucosamine added as well.
Wish me luck fellas.

jefferson

jefferson

Mod
Alright, I'm ordering CJC-1295, Aromasin and MK-677.
I'm gonna follow @Madness routine with Niacin and Glucosamine added as well.
Wish me luck fellas.
Only get the glucosamine and niacin if you can afford enough of the drugs, those are your top priority.

Good luck, hopefully your plates are still open.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)

• BasedSpinelet257
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Looksmaxing 8
OCDMaxxing Looksmaxing 6
S Looksmaxing 4