I'm planning to go all-in on heightmaxxing

psycophsez

psycophsez

Bronze
I'm 5'9 and want to try heightmaxxing before I turn 21 even if it's a cope. As of now I have these three supplements I found laying around my house:

Edit: The image preview looks like shit. Just click on it.

Are any of these gonna be useful?
I'm also getting melatonin, L-Dopa, and I'm gonna try to get my hands on MK-677 if possible.

I will be doing various stretches, hanging, jumping, and some cycling everyday. I'm avoiding lifting while I heightmaxx since I'm afraid the muscle breakdown will interfere with growth (if it does work)

If you have any other ideas please do share. This is my biggest cope.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Extra Chromosome and dodt

• JFL
Reactions: psycophsez
How old are u now? Keep us updated tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Alexanderr, The Dude Abides and Coping
You faggot you need to inject growth hormone and igf-1, none of this cope will have any effect at your age. Even with HGH you'll need to megadose because your growth plates are likely not very open and will need VERY high amounts to have an effect.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, OCDMaxxing, FatmanO and 8 others
Aren there only 2 states? Like open or closed
I'm not an expert on the physiology but I belive the reason you stop growing at 19-20 is because your open growth plates aren't sensitive to your natural levels of GH anymore, likely due to slowly fusing over time until they're fully done at a certain age.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Extra Chromosome and dodt
You faggot you need to inject growth hormone and igf-1, none of this cope will have any effect at your age. Even with HGH you'll need to megadose because your growth plates are likely not very open and will need VERY high amounts to have an effect.

I'm not that desperate to inject shit into my body. I know people believe MK-677 is cope, but fuck it. If all fails I can always put on some boots or elevator shoes and fraud 5'11.

Edit: I never heard of IGF-1 though, that's interesting.

I'm not that desperate to inject shit into my body. I know people believe MK-677 is cope, but fuck it. If all fails I can always put on some boots or elevator shoes and fraud 5'11.
Then you're not going "all in" for heightmaxxing. I'm not saying that's a bad decision either, megadosing HGH can be very expensive and can have serious side effects. It's your choice, but your only option is that, these things you bought won't have any effect on your height at 19.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, OCDMaxxing, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
The only thing you are going "all in" for is the surprises you will see here.

Some people are ready to inject 3 different peptides 4x a day.

Personally I am going to take letrozole daily. No need to mention the horror stories from that one.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, LightingFraud, jefferson and 1 other person
Personally I am going to take letrozole daily. No need to mention the horror stories from that one.
:lul::lul: fuck side effects, Though I decided to go with Aromasin tbh, less sides but more expensive. If you aren't hairlossmaxxing, nauseamaxxing, brittlebonemaxxing, and diarrheamaxxing, then you aren't maxing at all.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and dodt
:lul::lul: fuck side effects, Though I decided to go with Aromasin tbh, less sides but more expensive. If you aren't hairlossmaxxing, nauseamaxxing, brittlebonemaxxing, and diarrheamaxxing, then you aren't maxing at all.
I wanted aromasin tbh, but source ran out and closed.
I was able to cop 10 year supply of letrozole tho :feelskek:.
Waiting for my DMSO to arrive cuz I tried to dissolve it in water like a retard.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson and CupOfCoffee
Dr. Paley is the only solution after age 18, everything else is cope.

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing, FatmanO, Autist and 3 others
plates are closed at 19 boyo..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39

How old are you and how much letrozole you gonna be taking?

Propylene glycol and vodka 50/50 works too.

DMSO and vodka 50/50 would probably work just as well if dmso is more expensive than vodka.

@psycophsez Either get on hgh or a big peptide stack with cjc and ipamorelin. Don't be afraid of needles. You can use insulin needles and inject into your belly fat anyways which is painless.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
at 5' 9" you still mog me.

my roommate is that height and used to slay.

Why are you taking DMSO?
It is the solvent for letrozole. Letro can't be dissolved in water for shit lmao.
How old are you and how much letrozole you gonna be taking?

Propylene glycol and vodka 50/50 works too.

DMSO and vodka 50/50 would probably work just as well if dmso is more expensive than vodka.

@psycophsez Either get on hgh or a big peptide stack with cjc and ipamorelin. Don't be afraid of needles. You can use insulin needles and inject into your belly fat anyways which is painless.
I'm 18.

Will start at 0.5mg then see my tolerance. And build up to 2.5mg.
I already ordered a decent amount of DMSO, will see what happens.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson and CupOfCoffee
You call this going all in?

:lul::lul: Just fucking lol

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, dogtown, Legitcel and 2 others

Attachments

• 394860_27_i_143.jpg
    394860_27_i_143.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 67
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx, dogtown, The Dude Abides and 3 others
Glucosamin, niacin and a test booster is "going all in" :feelshaha::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, CupOfCoffee and Extra Chromosome
It is the solvent for letrozole. Letro can't be dissolved in water for shit lmao.

I'm 18.

Per day?

May god have mercy on your soul. My panic attacks are probably from low estrogen. And my estrogen wasnt even crashed all the way like yours will be. Not trying to scare you though, maybe it wont effect you as badly.

If you start getting suicidal then DROP THE LETROZOLE asap.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, CupOfCoffee and Extra Chromosome
in on mega cope thread

• +1
Reactions: Coping
Yes :forcedsmile:.
May god have mercy on your soul. My panic attacks are probably from low estrogen. And my estrogen wasnt even crashed all the way like yours will be. Not trying to scare you though, maybe it wont effect you as badly.

If you start getting suicidal then DROP THE LETROZOLE asap.
Problem is I am already suicidal and psychotic.
Estrogen has anti-psychotic and anti-depressant properties at correct levels.
Bascially, I am removing one more barrier from the few left to my suicide tbhbtw nglngl.

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
FUCK, I WILL SUFFER EITHER WAYS IF I AM NOT 6'2.

6'2 OR DEATH
Image result for raging gif

6'2 OR DEATH
Image result for raging gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kirbyparks, dontgoLAXb4UMAXx, The Dude Abides and 4 others

Edit: I never heard of IGF-1 though, that's interesting.
You need to inject shit into your manlet body. Or it is over

• +1
hormone growth or IGF-1 are fucking dangerous. He risks to stay at his tall but then he would be deformed and a subhuman for real lol

hormone growth or IGF-1 are fucking dangerous.
Nope they aren't.
He risks to stay at his tall but then he would be deformed and a subhuman for real lol
If your growth plates aren't open then they would cause abnormal organ growth.

This "danger" is a myth mostly. The jews don't want you to ascend.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and dodt
You talk like that but you would never risk as well lol.
At almost 20 yo his plates are over then closed.

Lmao this won’t do shit. Going all in is spending hundreds and thousands on pharma grade gh, igf-1 and gh bleed peptides

• +1

I wanted aromasin tbh, but source ran out and closed.
I was able to cop 10 year supply of letrozole tho :feelskek:.
Waiting for my DMSO to arrive cuz I tried to dissolve it in water like a retard.

Well, I'm a collegecel so I can barely afford HK-677 without fucking myself over. I'll try to make it work somehow even though I'm still on the fence about needles.

For my current age and assuming plates are closed though, which GH would be best to use; letrozole, aromasin, or IGF-1?

I'm gonna look into these when I can today but a pointer in the right direction would be nice.

Edit: Also, why would HK-677 not be effective? I've seen some people vouch for it.

• +1
For my current age and assuming plates are closed though, which GH would be best to use; letrozole, aromasin, or IGF-1?
GH and IGF-1 are different my friend.
You can inject both if you like. Legit IGF-1 is hard to find.

Letrozole and aromasin are not "GH". They are aromatase inhibitors that decrease estrogen and keep your plates open for longer, they also boost height. Go for aromasin. Letrozole is only of crazy people beyond the hope of reasoning. Letrozole is more powerful tho.
Mk677 wouldn't be as effective due to not having the desired levels of IGF-1

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, jefferson, Aryan and 2 others
I grew 4cm with the help of subliminal messaging , so that happened.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
GH and IGF-1 are different my friend.
You can inject both if you like. Legit IGF-1 is hard to find.

Letrozole and aromasin are not "GH". They are aromatase inhibitors that decrease estrogen and keep your plates open for longer, they also boost height. Go for aromasin. Letrozole is only of crazy people beyond the hope of reasoning. Letrozole is more powerful tho.
Mk677 wouldn't be as effective due to not having the desired levels of IGF-1

I see.
I'll only be able to afford one type of GH for now. Do you recommend any in particular or should I just go with IGF-1 if I find it?
Also, how would aromasin help me if my plates already closed? They most likely have already.

I grew 4cm with the help of subliminal messaging , so that happened.

I was also considering using mental imagery and hypnosis in my routine. Downloaded a hypnosis program from thepiratebay but haven't listened to it yet.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 39 and Extra Chromosome
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Extra Chromosome, ElliotRodgerJr and 1 other person
I am 6ft4 and reached it at 19-20. 6ft2 at 17. There might be hope boyo. I would run huge amount of HGH and sleep 10h if I were you

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and OCDMaxxing
If you haven't grown at least 1cm in the past year you won't get taller and you should stop coping

I'm 5'9 and want to try heightmaxxing before I turn 21 even if it's a cope. As of now I have these three supplements I found laying around my house:

View attachment 31595
Edit: The image preview looks like shit. Just click on it.

Are any of these gonna be useful?
I'm also getting melatonin, L-Dopa, and I'm gonna try to get my hands on MK-677 if possible.

I will be doing various stretches, hanging, jumping, and some cycling everyday. I'm avoiding lifting while I heightmaxx since I'm afraid the muscle breakdown will interfere with growth (if it does work)

If you have any other ideas please do share. This is my biggest cope.
I dont care if this works but we could at least check this cope off the list for good when nothing happens. Thank you OP for further advancing the research in aspie heightmaxxing.

I'm 18.

Are you retarded or something? You think crashing your estrogen is an okay thing to do?

Use Arimidex or Aromasin idiot, there are 10,000 sources out there.

Do you have any idea what 0.5mg of Letrozole a day will do to someone who's not even taking exogenous test? Even if you were FFS.

Are you retarded or something? You think crashing your estrogen is an okay thing to do?

Use Arimidex or Aromasin idiot, there are 10,000 sources out there.

Do you have any idea what 0.5mg of Letrozole a day will do to someone who's not even taking exogenous test? Even if you were FFS.
Can I buy some drugs officer?

Dr. Paley is the only solution after age 18, everything else is cope.
You can grow a little after 18, I did at least around an inch

all this work and damage just for a 1-2inch height increase. aint worth it

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and heroinfather