I'm planning to go all-in on heightmaxxing

Are you retarded or something? You think crashing your estrogen is an okay thing to do?

Use Arimidex or Aromasin idiot, there are 10,000 sources out there.

Do you have any idea what 0.5mg of Letrozole a day will do to someone who's not even taking exogenous test? Even if you were FFS.
Watch your mouth brat.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and jefferson
Watch your mouth brat.
Srs though you should start at like 0.25 eod. Even that will probably fuck you up. You aren't a woman with high estrogen and breast cancer and you aren't using gear that converts to estrogen so you really don't need much.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Srs though you should start at like 0.25 eod. Even that will probably fuck you up. You aren't a woman with high estrogen and breast cancer and you aren't using gear that converts to estrogen so you really don't need much.
Yeah, that's why I am scared as shit. Will do as you advised.
I already have low-e like side effects.
Just fuck muh shit up tbhngl.
18.5 , I used to be 182.8 cm now I am 186.9 cm
I would like everyone who grew after 18 to be banned:feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 649
Low estrogen can also cause your hair to shed srs. The norwood reaper takes no prisoners.
Sending my thoughts and prayers bb

• +1
Low estrogen can also cause your hair to shed srs. The norwood reaper takes no prisoners.
Sending my thoughts and prayers bb
Thanks brother <3. Gonna need em.
I already have a worse sink than @shibo , Truecelness is hell on earth srs.

• +1
Reactions: Autist, androidcel, dodt and 2 others

I would like everyone who grew after 18 to be banned:feelsree:
Here's the fun part , I hadn't grown since 16. But after doing subliminal messaging I grew up 1.5 inches.

• +1
Here's the fun part , I hadn't grown since 16. But after doing subliminal messaging I grew up 1.5 inches.
:lul:

I read a study once on kids with precocious puberty, their plates almost fused. They got on letrozole + HGH and got 2 inches.
So even me at 18 I am taking a gamble with letrozole jfl. Wont be surprised if I didnt grow.

You want me to believe subliminals unironically? jfl.

:lul:

I read a study once on kids with precocious puberty, their plates almost fused. They got on letrozole + HGH and got 2 inches.
So even me at 18 I am taking a gamble with letrozole jfl. Wont be surprised if I didnt grow.

You want me to believe subliminals unironically? jfl.
Have you tried it , I have and it works. A hundred years ago doctors gave children heroin as a medicine , they didn't know shit then what makes you think that they know about this. Also I am an ethnic we may have longer puberty here in India.

Have you tried it , I have and it works. A hundred years ago doctors gave children heroin as a medicine , they didn't know shit then what makes you think that they know about this. Also I am an ethnic we may have longer puberty here in India.
I have not tried it, no. I would also not try rubbing shit on my wounds as well.
Just because science was shit long ago (and still kinda is rn), doesnt imply the success of subliminals.
Ethnic plates fuse way earlier, whites have the best growth plate genes.
Your height was either naturally gained or just placebo. Subliminals do nothing. I doubt even letrozole and HGH will save me as well.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 649
I have not tried it, no. I would also not try rubbing shit on my wounds as well.
Just because science was shit long ago (and still kinda is rn), doesnt imply the success of subliminals.
Ethnic plates fuse way earlier, whites have the best growth plate genes.
Your height was either naturally gained or just placebo. Subliminals do nothing. I doubt even letrozole and HGH will save me as well.
Bruh , it worked for me. You should also try it , the height one works but the dick size one doesn't , I am still a shrimp dick.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and Extra Chromosome
Bruh , it worked for me. You should also try it , the height one works but the dick size one doesn't , I am still a shrimp dick.
Lohitang

Use DHT gel on your tandoori dick srs

I finally did some research and it seems that IGF-1, MK-677, and Aromasin are all worthy of getting
IGF-1 seems to be the most important one if I wanna have any chance of it working.

Ideally my stack will be:
-Some sort of IGF-1 booster
-MK-677
-Aromatase (can get easily)
-Niacin (already have)
-Glucosamine sulftate (already have)

I saw @Madness recommend CJC-1295 DAC and Huperzine. Not sure what to think about that. Any thoughts? As I said, I'm a broke collegecel so I can only afford MK-677 and IGF-1.

@Extra Chromosome @CupOfCoffee

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, CupOfCoffee and jefferson
View attachment 32159
"boosters" dont work.

those r good too

I wish I was rich :feelswah:. I would need to replace MK-677 for CJC-1995. Limited funds and such.

I don't know where I got the idea of another "booster". Getting plain IGF-1 does make the most sense. I'm not sure whether to get IGF-1 DES or LR3. I read that the the DES version should be administered by professionals so I'm a bit scared to get that one.

• +1
I wish I was rich :feelswah:. I would need to replace MK-677 for CJC-1995. Limited funds and such.

I don't know where I got the idea of another "booster". Getting plain IGF-1 does make the most sense. I'm not sure whether to get IGF-1 DES or LR3. I read that the the DES version should be administered by professionals so I'm a bit scared to get that one.
DES is more localised.

Real igf-1 costs a fortune. The real stuff is more expensive than growth hormone. Don't bother with chinese rat piss.

Just go with peptides and aromasin if you have limited funds.

• +1
Reactions: psycophsez and CupOfCoffee
Real igf-1 costs a fortune. The real stuff is more expensive than growth hormone. Don't bother with chinese rat piss.

Just go with peptides and aromasin if you have limited funds.

DES is more localised.

Alright, I'm ordering CJC-1295, Aromasin and MK-677.
I'm gonna follow @Madness routine with Niacin and Glucosamine added as well.
Wish me luck fellas.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, Extra Chromosome, CupOfCoffee and 2 others
Alright, I'm ordering CJC-1295, Aromasin and MK-677.
I'm gonna follow @Madness routine with Niacin and Glucosamine added as well.
Wish me luck fellas.
Only get the glucosamine and niacin if you can afford enough of the drugs, those are your top priority.

Good luck, hopefully your plates are still open.

• +1
Reactions: psycophsez and Extra Chromosome
It's over for 25+ year olds

Can you please tell me what are the names of the peptides?
ghrp-2
ghrp-6
ipamorelin
hexarelin
sermorelin
cjc dac
cjc no dac
igf-1 lr3
igf-1 des

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel and AspiringChad
Daily reminder that Alain delon was 5:9 and he was biggest slayer

Face > everything

ghrp-2
ghrp-6
ipamorelin
hexarelin
sermorelin
cjc dac
cjc no dac
igf-1 lr3
igf-1 des

I'm ordering them tomorrow. Which ones would you say go best together if I had to pick only 2?

• +1
I'm ordering them tomorrow. Which ones would you say go best together if I had to pick only 2?
no boyo, you dont order all of them

get hexarelin and cjc no dac and blast both 4x a day at 100mcg each

no boyo, you dont order all of them

get hexarelin and cjc no dac and blast both 4x a day at 100mcg each

Well that's kinda why I asked ;-;

Does it make a big difference if the cjc DAC or no DAC? As far as I know with DAC just means you gotta inject it less frequently.

Hexarelin seems dope though. Cheaper than Ibatumoren.

• +1
Daily reminder that Alain delon was 5:9 and he was biggest slayer

Face > everything

He was above average height in France, which was 5’8’’ in the 60’s.
But yeah agree, Face > Everything.

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
Well that's kinda why I asked ;-;

Does it make a big difference if the cjc DAC or no DAC? As far as I know with DAC just means you gotta inject it less frequently.

Hexarelin seems dope though. Cheaper than Ibatumoren.
cjc DAC is a GHS with a week half life, cjc no dac creates a gh spike for 30 mins. very different.

How is hex cheaper?

cjc DAC is a GHS with a week half life, cjc no dac creates a gh spike for 30 mins. very different.

How is hex cheaper?

I thought it was last time I was searching them up. Either way it doesn't matter, hexa and cjc fit my budget. Will try to squeeze some Aromasin too but that will be stretching it.

Probably a low IQ question but why is a shorter GH spike better than a longer one? curious.

• +1
I thought it was last time I was searching them up. Either way it doesn't matter, hexa and cjc fit my budget. Will try to squeeze some Aromasin too but that will be stretching it.

Probably a low IQ question but why is a shorter GH spike better than a longer one? curious.
Multiple factors.

Injecting hex with cjc no dac 4x a day will release a shit ton of GH. depending on the amount you inject you will get results.
CJC dac is injected once in 2/3 days, will cost more.

There is no "better" due to shorter half life.

• +1
Reactions: psycophsez
I read reports on FB carnivore groups of guy growing 2cm on this WOE, in his 30s .
No wonder our ancestors were taller.

You are not going "all in" until you are doing double tibia and femur leg lengthening.

Glucosamine maybe will give you 1cm at best. Stretching will give you maybe 1cm at best and posture improvement as well. So maybe 1 inch can be increased naturally. The rest you need LL.
You faggot you need to inject growth hormone and igf-1, none of this cope will have any effect at your age. Even with HGH you'll need to megadose because your growth plates are likely not very open and will need VERY high amounts to have an effect.
HIGH IQ over here
You faggot you need to inject growth hormone and igf-1, none of this cope will have any effect at your age. Even with HGH you'll need to megadose because your growth plates are likely not very open and will need VERY high amounts to have an effect.
HIGH IQ over here
I'm not that desperate to inject shit into my body. I know people believe MK-677 is cope, but fuck it. If all fails I can always put on some boots or elevator shoes and fraud 5'11.

Edit: I never heard of IGF-1 though, that's interesting.
If you are not desperate to needle, you are not going "all in". Stop this cope.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and androidcel
You are not going "all in" until you are doing double tibia and femur leg lengthening.

Glucosamine maybe will give you 1cm at best. Stretching will give you maybe 1cm at best and posture improvement as well. So maybe 1 inch can be increased naturally. The rest you need LL.

HIGH IQ over here

HIGH IQ over here

If you are not desperate to needle, you are not going "all in". Stop this cope.
Legit son.

Blast IGF-1 DES or ldar.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
At 19 you shouldn’t get your hopes up too much, prevent yourself from dissapointment and set a realistic goal.
Good lucky boyo. (y)

• +1
Reactions: psycophsez
I'm 5'9 and want to try heightmaxxing before I turn 21 even if it's a cope. As of now I have these three supplements I found laying around my house:

View attachment 31595
Edit: The image preview looks like shit. Just click on it.

Are any of these gonna be useful?
I'm also getting melatonin, L-Dopa, and I'm gonna try to get my hands on MK-677 if possible.

I will be doing various stretches, hanging, jumping, and some cycling everyday. I'm avoiding lifting while I heightmaxx since I'm afraid the muscle breakdown will interfere with growth (if it does work)

If you have any other ideas please do share. This is my biggest cope.
yo bro did u incresae height?

• JFL
Reactions: Ragnar