I'm pretty sure losing fat made my face look worse.

Peachy

Peachy

in a void of omnipresent Chaos
I was around 20-23% bf at the peak of my bulk. I am now somewhere between 12 and 15% bf.

The changes I've noticed:

Under eye area is hollow.
Malar fat reduction made nasolabial folds more prominent
Skin overall looks more wrinkly like a balloon has lost some air

I also significantly reduced my sodium intake and that I feel had the biggest effect on making my nasolabial folds more prominent.

I was much happier because I got to eat whatever I wanted when I was bulking and my arms were much bigger unflexed. I guess I'll start eating in surplus again. I didn't get abs from cutting, so what's the point of maintaining a low bf % with my shitty genes?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
gylenhaalcel

• Hmm...
Reactions: Peachy
I was around 20-23% bf at the peak of my bulk. I am now somewhere between 12 and 15% bf.

The changes I've noticed:

Under eye area is hollow.
Malar fat reduction made nasolabial folds more prominent
Skin overall looks more wrinkly like a balloon has lost some air

I also significantly reduced my sodium intake and that I feel had the biggest effect on making my nasolabial folds more prominent.

I was much happier because I got to eat whatever I wanted when I was bulking and my arms were much bigger unflexed. I guess I'll start eating in surplus again. I didn't get abs from cutting, so what's the point of maintaining a low bf % with my shitty genes?
True no point. Work on your strengths. I look better with some fat.

• +1
I lost 13Kilos, and all my friends and people that i know, say i looked so much better with more bodyfat. Its mostly because i have a long narrow face, and with bloat i looked more normal. Its making me depressive how i made such a big mistake and did a hard diet for nothing.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Deleted member 2012, Zygos4Life and 2 others
I lost 13Kilos, and all my friends and people that i know, say i looked so much better with more bodyfat. Its mostly because i have a long narrow face, and with bloat i looked more normal. Its making me depressive how i made such a big mistake and did a hard diet for nothing.
You never know until you try.

that's where fillers come in handy, jfl if you think high bf > low bf

that's where fillers come in handy, jfl if you think high bf > low bf
Fillers over a long time will cause your skin to sag. It's better to keep it all natural or add more bone mass through implants.
gylenhaalcel
What does that supposed to mean? That nigga looks fine.

lets just hope you didnt compromise your homones and health :ROFLMAO:

QUOTE="2peasinapod, post: 796977, member: 3066"]
lets just hope you didnt compromise your homones and health :ROFLMAO:
[/QUOTE]
How can I fuck that up? It's my first time losing fat/bloat.

Fillers over a long time will cause your skin to sag. It's better to keep it all natural or add more bone mass through implants.

bullshit cope, fillers promote collagen production. plus a few mL of fillers won't do shit to your skin

• Hmm...
bro don't say stuffs like that. I'm at more than 30/100 and trying to cut hard, i want something positve to listen in

• JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Peachy
I thought it was only me lol. I experienced the exact same. My jaw got better but my midface looks so odd now. I‘ll bulk up again and see if it was low bf or aging which fucked my face up

• +1
I thought it was only me lol. I experienced the exact same. My jaw got better but my midface looks so odd now. I‘ll bulk up again and see if it was low bf or aging which fucked my face up
I guess some people need to be higher bf to have the best face they can have naturally

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
bro don't say stuffs like that. I'm at more than 30/100 and trying to cut hard, i want something positve to listen in
It’s a case by case basis, you don’t know how you’ll look until you try it. I can assure you though that you’ll look better at 15% than 30. it’s around 10 and below that some people look gaunt

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2 and Deleted member 3043
tbh it depends on your bones, even if you are bloated you will still have some cheekbone protrudion if you have a very minimal one or nothing at all losing weight will not help with anything

Its all bones. I went full tryhard Mode going keto/lowcarb Working out 3 times a week + 3 times soccer sessions. Tracked every Food. I got veiny af abs and i Never had clearly visible abs before.
But My face didnt look better at all more like quite the opposite nasolobial folds got signifiquantily worse. My face got thinner yes but that didnt outway all that suffering + increase in nasolobial folds. And you Look like nothing in a Shirt but godly without one.
Overall its all genetics again. Just eat healthy bloatfree diet, workout and don’t be over 18% is all you Need.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers and Peachy