I'm proud of my country

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Kraken

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Deleted member 4887, Deleted member 10652 and 6 others
Jfl you could wipe your ass with their money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969, Deleted member 5969 and Baldingman1998
Wait what, you're lebanese? i thought you're all bald?!!

• So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Wait what, you're lebanese? i thought you're all bald?!!
I'm the only bald guy in my entire family tree + 1 uncle. Both my grandparents had better hair

• So Sad
Reactions: NaturalDisaster
isn't Lebanon a vassal state of Iran

Second Lebanese Civil War incoming

Second Lebanese Civil War incoming
I wish we never got independence and that france was our government still. Atleast we would have a working economy and electricity. Lebanese are too corrupt and greedy to run a country

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
And sadly iran used lebanon as it's proxy to wage war on Israel. I'm against israel but I don't want my country to die for anyone
damn its over for lebanesecels. also why is lebanon seemingly liberal. Based on what I've seen of Beirut a lot of foids walking around in short shorts and no hijab. are ur women uptight and libtarded like western women?

• +1
damn its over for lebanesecels. also why is lebanon seemingly liberal. Based on what I've seen of Beirut a lot of foids walking around in short shorts and no hijab. are ur women uptight and libtarded like western women?
Yes basically lebanon is now half conservative half liberal it's pretty complicated. The religious people are still conservative and the others aren't. Well there are some religious whores as well. Idk what's lebanon anymore and idc tbh. Many new generation are liberal human rights etcetcetc. While government treats it's people less than animals. And those same people would vote for the same politicians because of religious devide and tribalism(religion good for nothing but problems as usual)

• +1
Reactions: GymcelDoomer
And sadly iran used lebanon as it's proxy to wage war on Israel. I'm against israel but I don't want my country to die for anyone
Why are you against Israel?

Over for Mia Khalifa cels

The only Lebanese the world has ever heard of

Mashallah.
Inflates me.

• JFL
I used to be envious of arab but i now realize pakis mog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Baldingman1998
Fuck israel