I’m reading the Great Gatsby

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Just an attempt to enlarge my English vocabulary. Literature is my weak point. Fortunately I’ve watched the movie so the content is more comprehensible to me despite a large number of unknown words.

I used to practice my reading skills by viewing Wikipedia articles but I came to realize that the vocabulary used there is kinda simple.

• +1
Reactions: nordicfoidslayer23, zura, Bluepill and 1 other person
Good job, old sport

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, Nameless King, nordicfoidslayer23 and 7 others
I read it many years ago (before the movie came out), not very difficult to read imo and is quite short as well.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and Deleted member 616
Less than 200 pages and I didn't even have the wherewithal to finish it.

But I did read George Orwell's 1984 which is such a good book but then when the relationship happened I got bored but still finished it.

just read a thesaurus theory

jfl at reading some shitty book for vocabulary

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, Chadelite and Deleted member 1100
just read a thesaurus theory

jfl at reading some shitty book for vocabulary

@FatJattMofo drop the bookpill
1575191698357 1

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Bluepill, Deleted member 1100 and 6 others
Redpill about female nature
Also i love 1920 - 30

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
@cocainecowboy read it 3 days ago

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Last time I attempted reading fiction in english I realized how bogus my vocabulary is compared to that of fiction readers. Been a couple of years though, so there's room to cope

i literally just saw the play yesterday in a theater

I finished watching the movie yesterday, fucking shitty tbh, only the last 20 minutes were good, the rest was dog shit

Just an attempt to enlarge my English vocabulary. Literature is my weak point. Fortunately I’ve watched the movie so the content is more comprehensible to me despite a large number of unknown words.

I used to practice my reading skills by viewing Wikipedia articles but I came to realize that the vocabulary used there is kinda simple.
Just watch english shows

like top gear or face and lms
I finished watching the movie yesterday, fucking shitty tbh, only the last 20 minutes were good, the rest was dog shit
Dogshite

shitty book

beyond me as to why it’s considered a classic.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
shitty book

beyond me as to why it’s considered a classic.
You should read about the silk road (dark web drug marketplace). Interesting book

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and AlexBrown84
the movie makes it seem like gatsby maxing might be viable way to get your foot through the door of tremendous wealth and status. help old rich people theory. first he helps an old rich guy, who teaches him manners, then he helps a rich jew, who makes him rich.

just go around looking for random well off old people and leech off them

the way i engorged my english vocabulary was by posting on internet foras almost everyday since i was 16. i think i've reached my limit tbh i might have to start reading some high iq writings like martianwyrdlord

the way i engorged my english vocabulary was by posting on internet foras almost everyday since i was 16. i think i've reached my limit tbh i might have to start reading some high iq writings like martianwyrdlord
no vocab for your ethnic tax dindu