I'm really angry that i didn't get my uncles height

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
I legit got his looks and everyone expected me to get his height and be 195cm, i also was looking forward to it in my early teens, and now i only got to 185cm at 19 at best. Fuuuarrckk i was a very tall kid, 173cm at 12 years old, why didn't i grow to 195-200cm when my father is also 183cm and mom 178cm tall. I have height complex ever since

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
185 > 195

it's your face if girls don't want you

I’m 174cm and I’m not kidding you when I say I think about my height literally 24/7 and feel permanent resentment towards my genes

• So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444
185 > 195

it's your face if girls don't want you
Lol my height is good for girls, but still imagine your whole early life expected by everyone to get your uncles height because you got his entire looks and then not meeting the expectations, you just develop massive height complexes then. Some would say I'm braging about my 185cm jfl, I want to cry every day that im not at least 190cm, i would just feel like a king, 185cm is not enough for that

• Woah
I'm also 185(with shoes) i height mog most people but i really wanted to be taller

• +1
  • Woah
Which shoes? I gain like 2cm at best with my shoes
Lol wierd, 80% of teens here wear pumped up kicks like air max or other type of sport shoes, and they usually give around 3,5 to 4cm, so im absolutely nothing special here that im 190cm in shoes when every guy my age also has that 4cm advantage

• Woah
Lol wierd, 80% of teens here wear pumped up kicks like air max or other type of sport shoes, and they usually give around 3,5 to 4cm, so im absolutely nothing special here that im 190cm in shoes when every guy my age also has that 4cm advantage

oh no i dont use those shoes

your uncle woudlnt be your uncle then JFL

I was very tall as a kid from what i remember now i'm 6'1.5 and i want to be 6'2. I don't need more tbh i just need better face

I was very tall as a kid from what i remember now i'm 6'1.5 and i want to be 6'2. I don't need more tbh i just need better face
But im shaming my ethnicity, where average male height is 185.5cm, 1cm taller then the dutch. They will crucify me for treason if they see my height back in my countryside

• Woah
Lol my height is good for girls, but still imagine your whole early life expected by everyone to get your uncles height because you got his entire looks and then not meeting the expectations, you just develop massive height complexes then. Some would say I'm braging about my 185cm jfl, I want to cry every day that im not at least 190cm, i would just feel like a king, 185cm is not enough for that
Why would you care about some uncles lol. I'd rather be 185 than 195.

But im shaming my ethnicity, where average male height is 185.5cm, 1cm taller then the dutch. They will crucify me for treason if they see my height back in my countryside
Where the fuck do you live dude

Why would you care about some uncles lol. I'd rather be 185 than 195.
giphy.gif

Massive Hiroshima tier cope, 195cm with gymceling will mog every being here

• Woah
I’m 174cm and I’m not kidding you when I say I think about my height literally 24/7 and feel permanent resentment towards my genes
if you dont get girls at 174cm then something else is the problem. im 176cm and get girl attention and even got a gf since 3.5 years nearly

Where the fuck do you live dude
I live in a manlet country in south Balkans, but back in the region from my home country in Serbia the average height for a male is highest in Europe about 185-186cm tall, guys there are giants, im legit shaming my ethnicity. Coping manlets here call me tall but they have no idea how average i am for my people

• Woah
u can still grow

if you dont get girls at 174cm then something else is the problem. im 176cm and get girl attention and even got a gf since 3.5 years nearly
pm me a pic of her

be grateful you aren't me

• Woah
Reactions: Zygos4Life and TsarTsar444
I slay now but it doesn’t make my complex any easier to deal with

so i just hallucinated growing 6cm from age 22 to 23? :lul:
Niw you are making me have false hope, ahh. My uncle said he had a growth sprout at 19 or 20 but seriously doubt you gained massive 6cm at 22, wtf dude

• Woah
giphy.gif

Massive Hiroshima tier cope, 195cm with gymceling will mog every being here
It's worse for physical performance, it's worse for health, it's worse for a dream career such as acting or modeling (try playing a lead with that ogre height, you will always play the Orc Brad Pitt slays at the end of the movie), and it's less convenient. I don't know how is it for dating but wouldn't be surprised if it was also a disadvantage.

• +1
It's worse for physical performance, it's worse for health, it's worse for a dream career such as acting or modeling (try playing a lead with that ogre height, you will always play the Orc Brad Pitt slays at the end of the movie), and it's less convenient. I don't know how is it for dating but wouldn't be surprised if it was also a disadvantage.
Yeah but chances are you will never be a brad Pitt or a top tier model..but you WILL slay at that height if your face is good

Bro do you take Copenalgin 500mg every day? Does it have any side effects?

• Woah
Bro do you take Copenalgin 500mg every day? Does it have any side effects?
Everything I wrote was true though. You will live a shorter life, you won't fit into places, you will be made fun of (which I remember back when I was a kid people made fun of a 6'5 guy's height all the time despite him being a karate state champion), you won't be a model or actor and you will perform worse than people who are 6'1-6'2.

Why is it me who is coping when all data agrees with me and 0 with you? I reckon you're coping with your emotional platitudes.
Yeah but chances are you will never be a brad Pitt or a top tier model..but you WILL slay at that height if your face is good
If your face is good you will slay at 5'11. What is the point of your post?

Everything I wrote was true though. You will live a shorter life, you won't fit into places, you will be made fun of (which I remember back when I was a kid people made fun of a 6'5 guy's height all the time despite him being a karate state champion), you won't be a model or actor and you will perform worse than people who are 6'1-6'2.

Why is it me who is coping when all data agrees with me and 0 with you? I reckon you're coping with your emotional platitudes.
It's beautiful to cope like this and actually believe what you are saying, deluding your mind and soul, but the truth is a good frame 200cm guy will have respect and feared by everyone. The ones made fun of are usually hunched and lanky thats why

• Woah
It's beautiful to cope like this and actually believe what you are saying, deluding your mind and soul, but the truth is a good frame 200cm guy will have respect and feared by everyone. The ones made fun of are usually hunched and lanky thats why
More emotional platitudes.

Yawn.

There’s a huge difference dude. A huge difference. You may slay at 5’11” but your range of girls you can fuck is even higher at 195cm because you add in all the height fetishist and insecure cute shirt bitches who only date super tall guys.

Plus your intimidation factor if you gymcelled is tenfold if you’re bigger than 95%+ of men. It’s a huge halo.

• +1
There’s a huge difference dude. A huge difference. You may slay at 5’11” but your range of girls you can fuck is even higher at 195cm because you add in all the height fetishist and insecure cute shirt bitches who only date super tall guys.

Plus your intimidation factor if you gymcelled is tenfold if you’re bigger than 95%+ of men. It’s a huge halo.
Yep this is true, the reason why 180-190cm is preferred by women mostly is because 190cm plus people are very skinny, lanky and mostly hunched from having big growth sprouts. But if you are 200cm with the blackpill knowledge from lookism, then you will know how to use that height to your advantage like massive gymceling

• Woah
Yep this is true, the reason why 180-190cm is preferred by women mostly is because 190cm plus people are very skinny, lanky and mostly hunched from having big growth sprouts. But if you are 200cm with the blackpill knowledge from lookism, then you will know how to use that height to your advantage like massive gymceling
That would be the only advantage of being 200 cm tall if it were true. Is there any evidence proving that jacked 200 cm men are loved more than jacked 185 cm tall men? I have never seen any tbh, can you link it?

This jacked 6'2 (188) guy

imo mogs this jacked 200 cm guy

who looks more like a freak to me.

I am just interested, what data do you have showing there is any advantage of being 200 over 185?

Btw this is the type of role you will play at 200 cm:

Last edited:
Don’t give up hope. You can grow a few More inches in the next few years

• So Sad
serbian women are fucking easy, no fucking prob for you to slay.
Serbian women are easy? Have you any clue what are you saying? EE women are generally very reserved and cold, never very direct like American girls, slaying like in the west is rare here, it's mostly LTR

• Woah

Lol at this cope I would be virgin if I was not 6'5

• +1