I'm really scared about doing squats with weights

RedPilledStemcel

RedPilledStemcel

mandiblecel manlet
I'm already a manlet, will doing squats with weights shrink down my spine, I can't even afford to lose a millimeter.

I'm already a manlet, will doing squats with weights shrink down my spine, I can't even afford to lose a millimeter.
Squating is gay. Why do you want to build a fat ass. I squat with no more than 1-2 plates tbh once a month (maximum) with low volume (2-3 reps max). Don't do hypertophy for lower body.

Deadlift, sprints and walking uphill is enough.

Calf training is legit tho.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and RedPilledStemcel
https://www.muscleandstrength.com/workouts/jason-blaha-ice-cream-fitness-5x5-novice-workout

trying to follow this routine tbh, heard it's good i have no idea tho
The monster

Do split rather than any Blahas program.

Squating is gay. Why do you want to build a fat ass. I squat with no more than 1-2 plates tbh once a month (maximum) with low volume (2-3 reps max). Don't do hypertophy for lower body.

Deadlift, sprints and walking uphill is enough.

Calf training is legit tho.
Squats gave me fat ass jfl, if op wants squat then its better squat high bar cuz high bar is more quad dominant than traditional powerlifting low bar squat.

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
Well, I permanently injured my lower back, so my advice is don't fuck with squats and deadlifts as the return on investment from them is zilch and very high risk. Isolate your glutes, calves etc. but those lifts will hurt you eventually.

Blaha looks like a skinnyfat curry after a lifetime of gymcelling :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Cause big glutes are sexy af if you have proportional upper body development.
Not for incels.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I like working on my glutes i make sure i target them as well when i do legs, i like having more ass

• +1
Reactions: PuaHater and Afrikancel
If you're tall lower body hypertrophy looks good imo. That said, dont listen to gymcell gurus, you dont need to squat if you dont want to.