im really thinking females literally

nastynas

nastynas

your average north indian shitskin
can feel and know how confident or socially dominant a man is.i used to read stuff about this but was like ehhhh cope but this shit proves to be true over and over again.dont know whether it is some primitive ability or some shit but still,crazy stuff

nastynas

can feel and know how confident or socially dominant a man is.i used to read stuff about this but was like ehhhh cope but this shit proves to be true over and over again.dont know whether it is some primitive ability or some shit but still,crazy stuff
They can read body language, so yes.

left is confident smart, socially dominant. right is low iq beta buxer. hard concept

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, Alexanderr and Deleted member 245
View attachment 75160 left is confident smart, socially dominant. right is low iq beta buxer. hard concept
i prefer the right one, even tho all my 579793095i095237480252396823523u boyfriends were like the on in the left TEEEHEEEEEEHHEEE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, The Dude Abides, nastynas and 1 other person
They can. They can assume based on looks (big bald guy will often be perceived as dominant/intimidating) but also on how low inhib they are. Idk if you have in classes any big mouth cunts well they dominate the scene because no one dares to fuck with him.

They can. They can assume based on looks (big bald guy will often be perceived as dominant/intimidating) but also on how low inhib they are. Idk if you have in classes any big mouth cunts well they dominate the scene because no one dares to fuck with him.
not on looks bro thats not what i meant.like they can sense and feel if a guy is the real deal or not..not a looks denier ofc a total cuck will be perceived a cuck regardless.

not on looks bro thats not what i meant.like they can sense and feel if a guy is the real deal or not..not a looks denier ofc a total cuck will be perceived a cuck regardless.
I just said how they “feel” it tho

• +1
Reactions: nastynas