Im really thinking to rope guys

DaGullas

DaGullas

Creator of the Di Vaio Pill
Man i get a fucking strange feeling when im on the street, im always looking at the other people heights because im so insecure about mine, such a manlet man. It gets in my head, always comparing my height, always feeling heightmogged. It subtracts me so much PSL wise. I cant live with this fucking obssession, plus i have a obssession for my face as well. Always thinking the same shit

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: TITUS, Mouthbreath, Deleted member 7079 and 14 others
stop reading blackpill stuff

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip
What is your height?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and AbandonShip
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, chadpreetcel123, Lev Peshkov and 6 others
I just wanted to 10 cm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, AbandonShip and Danish_Retard
Man i get a fucking strange feeling when im on the street, im always looking at the other people heights because im so insecure about mine, such a manlet man. It gets in my head, always comparing my height, always feeling heightmogged. It subtracts me so much PSL wise. I cant live with this fucking obssession, plus i have a obssession for my face as well. Always thinking the same shit
6FT3 OR DEATH

Just be a billionaire bro

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: AbandonShip, Deleted member 2733, Deleted member 4563 and 6 others
I dont even know bro, but 170 or something, 169. Its so bad
Limb lengthening surgery can give you upto 16 cm but more realistically 6-10 cm, will you be happy with that?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and AbandonShip
Sorry, but it looks like roping May be the best option for you. Sad to say this, but there is no escaping the blackpill. It’s like becoming a nigger, you cannot go back once you you go black

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadlitecel, Deleted member 7079, AbandonShip and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and AbandonShip
Limb lengthening surgery can give you upto 16 cm but more realistically 6-10 cm, will you be happy with that?
How much it costs? Is it really worth it?..

• JFL
Do it please!

• JFL
Understandable, if youre 170 in europe its like bottom 20%. Or smth around that.
Once 2 cops controlled me on the street, one of them was very young probably just started and was like 170 also, or even 168 cm. He was framelet also, prolly below 60kg. I had zero fear of him and therefore 0 respect. He kept staring in my eyes, like suspecting that I might have some stuff with me that is illegal or smth, I was just staring back down being giga confident, having zero fear. If he would get physical, Id fuck him up, even though the other cop was slightly bigger than me, I wouldnt care to start a fight.

Having said that- you need to locationmaxx to sea, otherwise its literal hell on earth if you stay in the west.

At just 180cm average height I never even spend 1 though about being height mogged. The vast majority of men are either same height, slightly below that or JUST 2.5 cm on average taller than me. I dont feel inferior to ppl who are just max 2.5 cm taller than me on average. Sometimes I see much taller dudes, but I also dont care about those, as they basically mog 98% of male population, so I dont even care about them. Theyre literal unicorns.

Move to sea op, not only will you be average heighted, you will also be above average facially, compared to ricer men.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 110, AbandonShip, BlackPillChad and 2 others
Understandable, if youre 170 in europe its like bottom 20%. Or smth around that.
Once 2 cops controlled me on the street, one of them was very young probably just started and was like 170 also, or even 168 cm. He was framelet also, prolly below 60kg. I had zero fear of him and therefore 0 respect. He kept staring in my eyes, like suspecting that I might have some stuff with me that is illegal or smth, I was just staring back down being giga confident, having zero fear. If he would get physical, Id fuck him up, even though the other cop was slightly bigger than me, I would care.

Having said that- you need to locationmaxx to sea, otherwise its literal hell on earth if you stay in the west.

At just 180cm average height I never even spend 1 though about being height mogged. The vast majority of men are either same height, slightly below that or JUST 2.5 cm on average taller than me. I dont feel inferior to ppl who are just max 2.5 cm taller than me on average. Sometimes I see much taller dudes, but I also dont care about those, as they basically mog 98% of male population, so I dont even care about them. Theyre literal unicorns.

Move to sea op, not only will you be average heighted, you will also be above average facially, compared to ricer men.
Sea bro?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AbandonShip and Danish_Retard

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and AbandonShip
If I were 169cm I would flush myself too

just joking, read my signature, height is not important

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 110 and AbandonShip
rape maxx asap then

visit meghan roche at night
Bro the thing is, i dont have problems getting girls. But the problem is me, in my head bro

• JFL
Download

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mouthbreath, AbandonShip and DaGullas
it can't be that bad don't do it son
I dont even know bro, but 170 or something, 169. Its so bad

Suicide

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip, Deleted member 6475 and DaGullas
How much it costs? Is it really worth it?..
Hell fucking yes, if you're committed and height really bothers you. Head to limblengtheningforum.com and limblengthening.org for info. Super expensive but only resort

• JFL
for a sec I read rape

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip and DaGullas
  • JFL
same but because Im white and ugly, not becuz height

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AbandonShip and DaGullas
Sorry, but it looks like roping May be the best option for you. Sad to say this, but there is no escaping the blackpill. It’s like becoming a nigger, you cannot go back once you you go black
Who ever on the planet actually became a nigger????? XDDD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip, Deleted member 4563, DaGullas and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AbandonShip, Serial Coomer and DaGullas
@DaGullas not everyone can handle the blackpill maybe stay off This site for your own good
No bro, because i want to live this way. I want to slay left and right, and what is keeping me from doing it is my height. I get girls but it isnt this way

• JFL
No bro, because i want to live this way. I want to slay left and right, and what is keeping me from doing it is my height. I get girls but it isnt this way
I get What you Mean , But for me height has never been my insecurity , for me i foreal feel depressed if i dont feel like a mogging machine When i go out. I spend 30 min looking in the mirror at different angles and lighting to make sure jfl It cant be healthy

• JFL
If you get girls but feel insecure about your height, you need to get off blackpill sites. I am saying this as a guy who recently wrote about the value of blackpill sites.

Also, I would recommend wearing lifts to boost your confidence. I can recommend good ones if you like.

• JFL