I'm seeing looks theory destroyed

AntiSocial-Fakecel

AntiSocial-Fakecel

Skinnycel & Skullcel Crew
Seeing a lot of incel-looking white guys and ogre nignogs with stacies at local uni.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Limerencel
What's their height?

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
You cant say that kind of stuff around here

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, Ropemaxing, Arkantos and 12 others
They have charisma

• +1
Reactions: bobs_pls, Deleted member 656, Autist and 1 other person
Betabuxx.

Also stacy = forced meme by "fembots"
Chad is the opposite of an incel so therefore Stacy implies there are low status women or "femcels"

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost
What's their height?
They're all like 6'. I am 6'2 though, but I am latino. I don't actually take classes here - I just come as a visitor to the library where everyone chills, maybe if I took classes to meet people more organically I'd fair better.

Betabuxx.

Chad is the opposite of an incel so therefore Stacy implies there are low status women or "femcels"
How betabuxx? Negros don't have money, they get into college through grants and scholarships from niggerball and american football. These incel white guys come in through daddy's money.
They have charisma
Srs?

How betabuxx? Negros don't have money, they get into college through grants and scholarships from niggerball and american football
lol bbc theeory legit
These incel white guys come in through daddy's money.
exactly, those cunts hsve nice cars and nice houses their parents pay for. the foid wants those too. also i dont think you know what incel tier is

Looks theory is basicly just that the better looking you are the easier you'll get girls and the more shortcomings you can get away with. Wich makes sense. But that doesn't mean you can't get girls if your not that good looking, its just a lot easier if your gl.

But if you get into blackpill theory and shit, people here will say that its just cope because she'll cheat with Chad while the average looking guy is just a beta buxxer and eventually she'll leave him for Chad. Wich can be true a lot of times, but im yet to see statistics backing it up as a general reaccuring theme.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, Arkantos, Deleted member 206 and 4 others
lol bbc theeory legit

exactly, those cunts have nice cars and nice houses their parents pay for. the foid wants those too. also i dont think you know what incel tier is
Well, I saw a white guy with a big nose, pale skin, and an obviously recessed chin and was mouthbreathing. He had a blonde Stacy on each side of him. Only thing he had going for him was height, maybe 6'..

Well, I saw a white guy with a big nose, pale skin, and an obviously recessed chin and was mouthbreathing. He had a blonde Stacy on each side of him. Only thing he had going for him was height, maybe 6'..

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Seeing a lot of incel-looking white guys and ogre nignogs with stacies at local uni.
But did you see them fuck??? Did you hear Stacy beg for his cum??? Did you see Stacy take his cock and jam it so deep down her throat her that her fucking eyeballs popped out??? No, no you didn't.:)

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, badromance, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
But did you see them fuck??? Did you hear Stacy beg for his cum??? Did you see Stacy take his cock and jam it so deep down her throat her that her fucking eyeballs popped out??? No, no you didn't.:)
True. Thanks for snapping me out of my momentary blue-pill moment.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
Shut it down

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing, SLA and Coping
How betabuxx? Negros don't have money, they get into college through grants and scholarships from niggerball and american football. These incel white guys come in through daddy's money.

Srs?
Yes they charismamog and also have good personalities

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Bluepill
Oofy doofy theory. Women these days want to have the power in the relationship so they go for easily controllable cucks. Slaying/ONS is still exclusive to Chad and Tyrone.

@Lifewasted

Oofy doofy theory. Women these days want to have the power in the relationship so they go for easily controllable cucks. Slaying/ONS is still exclusive to Chad and Tyrone.

@Lifewasted
Yep. Saw a goofy guy with gf again today. A hapa manlet with bloated face and nerdy cut. His white gf is not very hot but most tall masculine white guys outside are not walking with a gf.

And yes good looking Chads / Tyrones still slay, but if they want longer companionship they're doomed. GL guys can't be incel, but a TFL life is still possible for them.

Walking around with a girl doesn't mean they are fucking or dating. I was walking and hanging out with a girl the other day. If you saw me and thought I was fucking her you couldn't be further from the truth.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Muh betabux lmao, as if people in college have money to betabux keep coping.

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
They're all like 6'. I am 6'2 though, but I am latino. I don't actually take classes here - I just come as a visitor to the library where everyone chills, maybe if I took classes to meet people more organically I'd fair better.
:feelshehe::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::LOL:"why don't I have a gf in college?

I don't go to college I just hang out at the library by myself,where's my virgin qt?
:lul::lul::ROFLMAO::LOL::ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and dogtown
:feelshehe::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::LOL:"why don't I have a gf in college?

I don't go to college I just hang out at the library by myself,where's my virgin qt?
:lul::lul::ROFLMAO::LOL::ogre:
I was hanging with a friend, my nigger. We went to this university because the college I graduated from trespassed me for not having any active classes, so i had to leave the premises. It was an afterthought to go the library of another college, didn't go there for chicks.
I was merely stating what i saw while there

Sometimes i walk/study with above-average female classmates through the campus. Am i a slayer now?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Extra Chromosome
NT and NO INHIBITIONS=WIN AT LIFE
BRUTAL TRUTH FOR YOU WESTERN ASPIES IT'S OVER

• +1
OP is getting confused by beta male orbiters who are not slaying anything.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Ropemaxing, Extra Chromosome and 2 others
Sometimes i walk/study with above-average female classmates through the campus. Am i a slayer now?
Yes,now get tf off my board.
Psl 2s and under only.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and AntiSocial-Fakecel
Pics or GTFo asshole

• +1
Betabuxx.

Nignogs are rarely betabux, it's JBB in action.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui