I'm seriously going insane I want to lose the bloat now anyone got any diets I need want that 10 percent ratio and I'm raging to lose my virginity

Do I gather the spit with my tounge?
yeah that's right, there's some great youtube vids just search up 'correct swallow'
main thing is to make sure your face doesn't move at all and you eat+drink with small amounts only (no mega gulps)

it's legit, been working for me

• +1
Reactions: JackSparrow
Yooo man you look 6 psl with sucked cheeks, bucal fat reduction is minor and not expensive procedure, you gotta look it up

you want to lose body fat fast? easy...

* ketogenic diet
* intermittent fasting 4/20
* cardio hiit

in 2 weeks you will be lean af

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7901
Take the saw palmetto oil and rub it on your scalp....or mix the powder on any carrier oil
Like coconut oil and apply it tropically...same with duta and fin... don't take them internally...u will be fucked...I take saw palmetto orally 3 times a week and tropical 2 times....
I only ever used topical saw palmetto didnt see a lot from it

what kind do u take

i also do ru + duta.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
Carnivore diet/zero-carb for best results
Keto second best diet for weight loss
Low-carb third best diet for weight loss

(all of those are only good for weight loss, they are not sustainable)

you can also do OMAD/Intermittent fasting in addition

also buy fish oil for increased metabolism and to increase your body functionality

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Master
you want to lose body fat fast? easy...

* ketogenic diet
* intermittent fasting 4/20
* cardio hiit

in 2 weeks you will be lean af
"in 2 weeks you will be lean af" :lul:

you look like you max out at high tier normie tbh. "chad" is very optimistic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
Dieting aka starving for fat loss is supposed to fail eventually.
You need to permanently change your habits and make better diet choices to attain and sustain a healthy body fat level long term without being hungry and feeling like shit.

• +1
Reactions: Jimsonbobson505
I've got chad potential but I seriously want to get of this site and you know make somthing of myself but I go to you guys cause you guys can help me out and others
your face does look very bloated. imo you should dye your hair and eyebrows to darker color, tan, fix your hairline, drop to 10 percent bf or until you get hollowed cheeks (you got zygomatic mass, thats beyond easy to tell) and you're on your way to high-tier normie possibly chadlite if softmaxxing only.

your face does look very bloated. imo you should dye your hair and eyebrows to darker color, tan, fix your hairline, drop to 10 percent bf or until you get hollowed cheeks (you got zygomatic mass, thats beyond easy to tell) and you're on your way to high-tier normie possibly chadlite if softmaxxing only.
Alright g

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3177
seriously dye your eyebrows
Also if you can inject melanotan

those 2 things will ascend u tbh

Also for the bloat even if you become 10% you will still be bloated because u don’t have much muscle. Gain muscle and get to 10% and your face will look lean. I can’t remember the science behind this but it’s true

• Love it
Reactions: Romnel
seriously dye your eyebrows
Also if you can inject melanotan

those 2 things will ascend u tbh

Also for the bloat even if you become 10% you will still be bloated because u don’t have much muscle. Gain muscle and get to 10% and your face will look lean. I can’t remember the science behind this but it’s true
Fucking pubs are opening before the gym it pisses me off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3177 and xefo
Dieting aka starving for fat loss is supposed to fail eventually.
You need to permanently change your habits and make better diet choices to attain and sustain a healthy body fat level long term without being hungry and feeling like shit.
You just need to keep normal habits and to not eat like a fat fuck 24/7, I still overeat from time to time and eat junk food
and I didn't gain any weight back
what you are saying now is just some shit that normie say

You just need to keep normal habits and to not eat like a fat fuck 24/7, I still overeat from time to time and eat junk food
I do eat healthy though maybe I eat less greens than I useally do but I still been eating fruit?

• +1
You are not chad, 4/10

@Jimsonbobson505 post pic of your side profile

• +1

Attachments

• 15936024483789128556539114497250.jpg
    15936024483789128556539114497250.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 23
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3177 and Zygos4Life
Potential hard to tell when I still bloated but here
What is your IPD Jim your eye spacing seems to be on the wider side but it's better than being close sets eyes or Cyclops Marko Jaric

I do eat healthy though maybe I eat less greens than I useally do but I still been eating fruit?
eating greens to be healthy is a jewish scam, you need more meat
and the only way to lose weight is with a caloric deficit

• +1
What is your IPD Jim your eye spacing seems to be on the wider side but it's better than being close sets eyes or Cyclops Marko Jaric
I've opened my eyes this wide so my fat disturbution don't get in the way but I don't know what it is

Attachments

• 15936026419657972933605730971037.jpg
    15936026419657972933605730971037.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 21
  • +1
Don't think u have realistic chad potential, eyes, nose, zygos, frame (neck in particular) and skin tone are not good, but you're not an incel by any means.
I think you're going to settle around mid tier normie, and in this case you will easily get girls, and I don't think u need to change body, you already have a decent lean physique, you don't have the right frame to put serious muscle on, so I'd just focus on social skills and personality man

eating greens to be health is a jewish scam, you need more meat
and the only way to lose weight is with a caloric deficit
I know but im already removed 500 calories off

• +1
Don't think u have realistic chad potential, eyes, nose, zygos, frame (neck in particular) and skin tone are not good, but you're not an incel by any means.
I think you're going to settle around mid tier normie, and in this case you will easily get girls, and I don't think u need to change body, you already have a decent lean physique, you don't have the right frame to put serious muscle on, so I'd just focus on social skills and personality man
Body fat disturbution to my face is horrible I have a diamond face shape with a square jaw when I'm chubby my face looks oval when I'm lean diamond baby

Attachments

• Snapchat-955085432.jpg
    Snapchat-955085432.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 19
  • +1
I've opened my eyes this wide so my fat disturbution don't get in the way but I don't know what it is
Yeah you eye spacing is on the wider side you should measure it and then report back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3177 and Austrian Oak
start with 800 and make sure that you are actually in this deficit
So don't eat vegetables but eat red meat but isn't vegetables good for keeping acid levels down and mucous

• +1
So don't eat vegetables but eat red meat but isn't vegetables good for keeping acid levels down and mucous
eat vegetables but place meat at a higher priority, when you are during a weight loss you don't care
about what's health for your body, you should only care about losing weight as the process of doing it is unhealthy (however long term it is)
also eating low carb isn't good long term but it's good for weight loss

Ok Mr know-it-all, your way is the only way and everything else is cope and normie bullshit because you‘re the only one with life experience

Jfl at you dont takin melanotan
It would boost your pheno by 10000%

Ok Mr know-it-all, your way is the only way and everything else is cope and normie bullshit because you‘re the only one with life experience
correct

I've got chad potential but I seriously want to get of this site and you know make somthing of myself but I go to you guys cause you guys can help me out and others
Protein sparing modified fast

Eat pretty much only meat.
Drink lots of water.
Exercise.
You’ll lose bloat very quickly.