i'm sick of you faggots acting like we need to compete with models

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
serioius we only have to compete with normies especcialy in school it is very fucking unhealthy to compare your self to sean opry every waking minute, youse act like your competing with, opry, barret, chico and de poot every fucking day NO you don't 99.9% of males don't look like them even chads aren't perfect if you dig deep enough into there apperance ffs this shit pisses me off, go outside and look at the people you see on a regular basis, most will have, shit eye area, long midface, balding, short, weak jaw, flat maxilla, or ethnic so stfu

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: j05, subhuman incel, SubhumanCurrycel and 42 others
This I just need low set eyebrows and a better jaw I’ll be a mogger soon

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 3020 and 9 others
be chad or death not point living life not being 10/10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 10782 and 21 others
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 6128
serioius we only have to compete with normies especcialy in school it is very fucking unhealthy to compare your self to sean opry every waking minute, youse act like your competing with, opry, barret, chico and de poot every fucking day NO you don't 99.9% of males don't look like them even chads aren't perfect if you dig deep enough into there apperance ffs this shit pisses me off, go outside and look at the people you see on a regular basis, most will have, shit eye area, long midface, balding, short, weak jaw, flat maxilla, or ethnic so stfu

This what I have experienced in my life.. I rarely see model tier people in street. Very rare. Most women also date average looking guys with softmaxx. The only guys that are unappealing for women is overweight or guys that does not give fuck about their appearance.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Patient A, Deleted member 6723 and 4 others
be chad or death not point living life not being 10/10
jfl my school says otherwise just before i was getting my shit out my locker and this couple were kissing, the guy would be called a subhuman abomanation here

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and to_stop_da_cope
This what I have experienced in my life.. I rarely see model tier people in street. Very rare. Most women also date average looking guys with softmaxx. The only guys that are unappealing for women is overweight fat or guys that does not give fuck about their softmaxx..
exactly there are barley any chads irl you just have to be normie or more in my school ethnics slay and most aren't even high tier normie and most are short and ugly but tbf highschool is slightly easier

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
I have ever only compared myself to Chadlites that i know irl. We all know Chad is born not created. Looksmaxing can only get you so far.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 10615
exactly there are barley any chads irl you just have to be normie or more in my school ethnics slay and most aren't even high tier normie and most are short and ugly but tbf highschool is slightly easier

Yes. I seen bald guys with beard and shit tier eyes.. dating good looking women... Recessed white guy with good outfit and hairstyle... The list goes on and on... People have watches too much blacpill youtube vidoes in internet and they think women only go for CHads.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, onfiresems, blizzarias and 2 others
jfl my school says otherwise just before i was getting my shit out my locker and this couple were kissing, the guy would be called a subhuman abomanation here

so what?
real dopamine rush is after taken bitch make you fuck her only cause you look good
this is how you wanna live

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 10782, optimisticzoomer and 1 other person
YEAH AND 99.9% of males that dont look like MMs get CUCKED HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH
i unironically believe that if you are at least 5psl base then you can looksmaxx to 7psl and so thats what im doing.
iqmaxxing, socialmaxxing and NTmaxxing is also possible: neuroplasticity is not a meme; reminder that boomer taxi drives has materially improvements in cognitive functions (particularly navigation function) after learning the 'knowledge' of london
i will improve in every facet of life.
im going to eventually leave this forum and ascend.
jfl @ giving up
jfl @ settling for mediocrity
jfl @ living an average life
REMINDER THAT average = ugly and that average = non-existence
average = empty waveslave husk; a cog in the corporate machinery; groundhogs day jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 10494, Deleted member 6723 and 2 others
YEAH AND 99.9% of males that dont look like MMs get CUCKED HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

Majority of women dates guys that will never look like a CHAD.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, datboijj, Tyronecell and 2 others
you'll never convince this forum. It is 80% autistic, they don't understand women or the nuance of attracting them.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Kalluto, yallareretarded120 and 4 others
Legit, most males are deformed in some way

even psl6 is godtier as a male.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and 5'8manlet
i unironically believe that if you are at least 5psl base then you can looksmaxx to 7psl and so thats what im doing.
iqmaxxing, socialmaxxing and NTmaxxing is also possible.
thats why im going to eventually leave this forum and ascend.
jfl @ giving up
average = empty waveslave husk; a cog in the corporate machinery; groundhogs day jfl
stfu u giga aspie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 7521, yallareretarded120 and 1 other person
Legit, most males are deformed in some way

even psl6 is godtier
psl 5 is irl chad

psl 4 is minimum requirement for dating tbh

• +1
Reactions: onfiresems, Deleted member 7521 and Deleted member 5393
psl 5 is irl chad

psl 4 is minimum requirement for dating tbh
Psl3 is minimum for dating tbh i see psl3 soycucks with decent girls very often

psl5 is chad irl if he has a good style

• +1
Reactions: onfiresems and 6ft7Mogger
iqmaxxing, socialmaxxing and NTmaxxing is also possible.
thats why im going to eventually leave this forum and ascend.
jfl @ giving up
jfl @ living an average is life
REMINDER THAT average = ugly average = non-existence
JFL at you have you ever met a slayer most are high tier normies but okay belive what you want your mind is warped you are a legit example of a psl autist i highly doubt you can ascend past 7 psl your probably some 3 psl ethnic who plans on getting storma and ascending jfl at you you heard it hear guys if your not in the 99% in looks your a beta bux cuck jfl at your logic you aut

• JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite and Clark69
High expectations improve people not fucking acceptance

You accept yourself it's over no matter the subject

• +1
Reactions: Insecure03, RAITEIII and Deleted member 6723
It's because,

if you're aiming to emulate, and get 100% Chad, you'll end up being only 30% Chad, after Looksmaxxing is done, it's just the "margin of error".

So, if you're setting the bar to Normie level, chances are you'll end up below that bar.

We aim high, so that when we inevitably fail to attain the ideal, we will at least end up in the high-tier Normie range

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9890, MD_Hopeful69 and Popsmoke
Just find women that cant find a Chad on Tinder or instagram theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10782, Patient A, datboijj and 1 other person
you'll never convince this forum. It is 80% autistic, they don't understand women or the nuance of attracting them.
i don't completley disagree with them but they take it to the extreme saying if your not on the looks level of opry you'll get cucked and your subhuman witch is just ridiciouls sometimes i wonder if they go outside

cope competing with prime Opry or death

Just find women that cant find a Chad on Tinder or instagram theory
jfl the instagram chad or tinder chad has alot of options there are more then enough girls left jfl your acting like he keeps them in his house in some sort of dungeon where he puts all his staceys, your also acting like chad will settle for a becky chad knows his goodlooking and knows he can get stacey

i don't completley disagree with them but they take it to the extreme saying if your not on the looks level of opry you'll get cucked and your subhuman witch is just ridiciouls sometimes i wonder if they go outside
I don't completely disagree with them either or else I wouldn't be here. But they just take it to ofar with the sperginess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
cope competing with prime Opry or death
mate the only way 99% of men can compete with opry is with a skull transplant jfl if you can just surgerymaxx to opry thats not how it works aut

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165
I have noticed that good hairstyle and outfit is big halo...

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Soalian and Deleted member 10185
High expectations improve people not fucking acceptance

You accept yourself it's over no matter the subject
mate im not saying im going to stop looksmaxing coz im not im just saying its autistic if you think you need to be opry to get a gf

why the fuck would i have to compete with an ugly gay mongolian alien bird

• JFL
iqmaxxing, socialmaxxing and NTmaxxing is also possible: neuroplasticity is not a meme; reminder that boomer taxi drives has materially improvements in cognitive functions (particularly navigation function) after learning the 'knowledge' of london
i will improve in every facet of life.
im going to eventually leave this forum and ascend.
jfl @ giving up

burned out in 2 months and ldar cage

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 561 and Deleted member 5634
OP just post a landwhale on tinder in less than 1 day you are going to find a chad that is going to dick your larped landwhale down. Average guy in a relation ship is betabuxxing and getting cucked.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 8765
we have to compete with more men than say 50 years ago though (because of the internet/globalization)

imagine this guy being a close friend of your girl

you will never compare to him, never ending mogging

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
OP just post a landwhale on tinder in less than 1 day you are going to find a chad that is going to dick your larped landwhale down. Average guy in a relation ship is betabuxxing and getting cucked.

This is what Tinder is.. Women are looking for compliment or they want one night stand.. They have tons of horny males to choose.. Most of women arent even looking for date in that place. 70% women dont use that place for date.. Tinder is not dating site.... There was one chad in this place bitching about that he was tired of fucking girls in tinder.. He wanted real realtionship but tinder never gave it for him.. Its was all one night stands...

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mewcoper, Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 10524
yeah yeah boyo I wouldn't care about not being opry if I could ascend with hqnp foid

we have to compete with more men than say 50 years ago though (because of the internet/globalization)

imagine this guy being a close friend of your girl

you will never compare to him, never ending mogging

thats one example you fuckwit at my school the couples are looksmatched normies are slaying same with ethnics popularity is a HUGE factor and so is being nt in school and sadly for me im new to this school and im a quiet guy so yeah

This is what Tinder is.. Women are looking for compliment or they want one night stand.. They have tons of horny males to choose.. Most of women arent even looking for date in that place. 70% women dont use that place for date..
tinder isn't real life its just a site for used up gross sluts that openly want to fuck im not old enough for tinder but when im abit older i might try and see what happens tbh but not expecting to match with many coz im not chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Deleted member 10185
This newly ascended blucel is spitting facts ngl.
giphy.gif

• +1
My god tinder is fucking retarded.. The rule that you need have some fucking people behind you.. to social fraud... are so fucking idiotic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 561
go outside and look at the people you see on a regular basis, most will have, shit eye area, long midface, balding, short, weak jaw, flat maxilla, or ethnic so stfu
Based, putting being ethnic on the same line as facial malfunctions. So sad, and brutal you put it in there. Can's disprove it though, that it shouldn't belong there

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 10615
Based, putting being ethnic on the same line as facial malfunctions. So sad, and brutal you put it in there. Can's disprove it though, that it shouldn't belong there
being ethnic isn't always a death sentance and if your thugmaxxed its a halo at my school even the short or ugly ethnics slay but once you leave highschool it becomes slightly harder but its not a complete death sentance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
it's 100 times more important than people here think it is.
Not x100, stop being hyperbolic, "game", "swag", "Vibe", etc... is at least 3x more important as what it's given credit for on this forum,

which is not saying much; but it's already something

U are competing with them in a way, girls are following tons of extremely GL guys on IG and look at their pics and are always goign to think "why cant my BF look a little better, like MR 3 million follower Chad?"

• +1
Reactions: Gayalienmax, mewcoper, Deleted member 8771 and 4 others