i'm sick of you faggots acting like we need to compete with models

serioius we only have to compete with normies especcialy in school it is very fucking unhealthy to compare your self to sean opry every waking minute, youse act like your competing with, opry, barret, chico and de poot every fucking day NO you don't 99.9% of males don't look like them even chads aren't perfect if you dig deep enough into there apperance ffs this shit pisses me off, go outside and look at the people you see on a regular basis, most will have, shit eye area, long midface, balding, short, weak jaw, flat maxilla, or ethnic so stfu
Average male these days is skinny fat with androgynous face and hips like the kardashians

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 10615
Average male these days is skinny fat with androgynous face and hips like the kardashians
thats what the western lifestyle does to those who don't work out or naturally have a fast metabolism

U are competing with them in a way, girls are following tons of extremely GL guys on IG and look at their pics and are always goign to think "why cant my BF look a little better, like MR 3 million follower Chad?"
no they don't think like that there stupid but there not that braindead

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Amnesia and Deleted member 7521
Not x100, stop being hyperbolic, "game", "swag", "Vibe", etc... is at least 3x more important as what it's given credit for on this forum,

which is not saying much; but it's already something
You're literally just proving my first statement; that 85% of this forum is autistic.

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
I want to be famous because of my beauty and get insane amounts of validation. The only thing i lack is the beauty part.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and 6ft7Mogger
I agree so much tbh, seeing irl chads is almost impossible

Just be better as looksmax as much as you can without going full autism mode

U are competing with them in a way, girls are following tons of extremely GL guys on IG and look at their pics and are always goign to think "why cant my BF look a little better, like MR 3 million follower Chad?"

Like how teen age girls follows boy band? This has been thing in past. Its just teen age phase.. It does not mean anything in the end.

This what I have experienced in my life.. I rarely see model tier people in street. Very rare. Most women also date average looking guys with softmaxx. The only guys that are unappealing for women is overweight or guys that does not give fuck about their appearance.
I gave up on dressing well when I realized I was sub 5. Went to work in tactical trail shoes and under armour sweats. I still had some people be nice to me and this lesbian friend of mine still pegged me for being “brooding” or whatever but I knew truly that I was average/ugly so I never tried to dress better

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 10615
I gave up on dressing well when I realized I was sub 5. Went to work in tactical trail shoes and under armour sweats. I still had some people be nice to me and this lesbian friend of mine still pegged me for being “brooding” or whatever but I knew truly that I was average/ugly so I never tried to dress better
jfl wtf you got pegged by a lesbo?

• Love it
Reactions: Mastermind
i agree it's true what this guy said and he has a great attitude, i never said i was going to stop looksmaxing i just said its unhealthy and unrealistic to compare yourself to a male model in the top 99% of looks who is photoshoped, wears makeup and gets his pictures taken in the perfect angles and lighting by a pro photographer, so it is stupid to compare yourself to that but i never said stop looksmaxing

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
You're literally just proving my first statement; that 85% of this forum is autistic.
Lol 85%, what a random autistic number, NT Normies would always say 95%, or 99%

serioius we only have to compete with normies especcialy in school it is very fucking unhealthy to compare your self to sean opry every waking minute, youse act like your competing with, opry, barret, chico and de poot every fucking day NO you don't 99.9% of males don't look like them even chads aren't perfect if you dig deep enough into there apperance ffs this shit pisses me off, go outside and look at the people you see on a regular basis, most will have, shit eye area, long midface, balding, short, weak jaw, flat maxilla, or ethnic so stfu
COPELOSSUS

"why cant my BF look a little better, like MR 3 million follower Chad?"

LOL.
Guy can also think. "why cant my GF look a little better, like mrs supermodel GigaStacy?"

Imagine going to gf, and being like.
Why you don't look like this:

"why cant my BF look a little better, like MR 3 million follower Chad?"

LOL.
Guy can also think. "why cant my GF look a little better, like mrs supermodel GigaStacy?"

Imagine going to gf, and being like.
Why you don't look like this:

I fail to see your argument

I fail to see your argument
a normie woman wanting her bf to be GigaChad, is delussional. Like a normie dude is delusional, if he wants his gf the be GigaStacy like Palvin.

That was the point, I was trying to make. people of similar levels, usually pair up.

Matching hypothosis.
"The matching hypothesis (also known as the matching phenomenon) argues that people are more likely to form and succeed in a committed relationship with someone who is equally socially desirable, typically in the form of physical attraction.[1] The hypothesis is derived from the discipline of social psychology and was first proposed by American social psychologist Elaine Hatfield and her colleagues in 1966.[2]

Successful couples of differing physical attractiveness may be together due to other matching variables that compensate for the difference in attractiveness.[3] For instance, some men with wealth and status desire younger, more attractive women. Some women are more likely to overlook physical attractiveness for men who possess wealth and status.[3][4] "

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
a normie woman wanting her bf to be GigaChad, is delussional. Like a normie dude is delusional, if he wants his gf the be GigaStacy like Palvin.

That was the point, I was trying to make. people of similar levels, usually pair up.

Matching hypothosis.
"The matching hypothesis (also known as the matching phenomenon) argues that people are more likely to form and succeed in a committed relationship with someone who is equally socially desirable, typically in the form of physical attraction.[1] The hypothesis is derived from the discipline of social psychology and was first proposed by American social psychologist Elaine Hatfield and her colleagues in 1966.[2]

Successful couples of differing physical attractiveness may be together due to other matching variables that compensate for the difference in attractiveness.[3] For instance, some men with wealth and status desire younger, more attractive women. Some women are more likely to overlook physical attractiveness for men who possess wealth and status.[3][4] "

Amnesia's point was never that. It's something well known for us PSLers that a normie, be it male or female, wishing that their partner were giga attractive is a delusion. But even as a delusion those thoughts ruminate their minds. They see you as less. Therefore in some way a gigachad can challenge your relationship by his mere existence.

It might sound brutal, extremist, whatever you want. But that's blackpill. Blackpill doesn't care about anyone's feelings it just exists.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Amnesia's point was never that. It's something well known for us PSLers that a normie, be it male or female, wishing that their partner were giga attractive is a delusion. But even as a delusion those thoughts ruminate their minds. They see you as less. Therefore in some way a gigachad can challenge your relationship by his mere existence.

It might sound brutal, extremist, whatever you want. But that's blackpill. Blackpill doesn't care about anyone's feelings it just exists.
How many of us hasn't had a friend with benefits or gf? Even though you have that. It's not preventing you from seeing someone online and be like holy FUCK this whore is so hot. It's not that you are an asshole. It's something deep in your brain that you cannot just change.

That's why you always shall want to look better.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and Mastermind
They see you as less. Therefore in some way a gigachad can challenge your relationship by his mere existence.

Same, with plenty dudes.

If they have a gf. and a attractive Stacy comes along, that moggs his gf. He be prone to switching as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and RAITEIII
i agree it's true what this guy said and he has a great attitude, i never said i was going to stop looksmaxing i just said its unhealthy and unrealistic to compare yourself to a male model in the top 99% of looks who is photoshoped, wears makeup and gets his pictures taken in the perfect angles and lighting by a pro photographer, so it is stupid to compare yourself to that but i never said stop looksmaxing

We know it's unhealthy do not worry, but it's that 1:1 MM look you need to be jealous for not the beardfrauded high tier normies.

You need to envy male models because if you find yourself being jealous of normies it means you're scraping the bottom of the barrel in terms of what you're doing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Lol 85%, what a random autistic number, NT Normies would always say 95%, or 99%
LOL @ using abbreviations for things Looksmaxers say, LOL definitely autistic.