I'm so fucking addicted to cigarettes it's actually gay

Chowdog

Chowdog

ur gonna make it *brah*
I started smoking because i was bored and had nothing to do, living in The Netherlands is not like living in Vegas lmao, I do it while i listen to music and play video games. They taste awful because i get the really strong ones, but the aftermath is so relaxing and you can actually clear your head and really think about stuff. But I'm addicted to the point of almost a pack a day I MUST STOP HELP i'm pretty sure i'll look like trash in the near future if i don't stop.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, Einon and nausea
Vape

• +1
Reactions: Lux, SikKunt, DarknLost and 1 other person
I've never smoked, I had some occasions where normies offered me a cigarette but I refused every time. I try to looksmax, so I don't see the point even though smoking around normies gives off strong nt vibes

• Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Aids!, SikKunt and nausea
Take a shot of vodka tbh it will chill you right the fuck out

nothing gay about taking fags in the mouth

I love smoking myself.

stop smoking...cigs

looksmin.me

• Love it
Reactions: Aids!
I've never smoked in my life. cigarettes looks disgusting. but I can sort of relate because I get agitated If I go longer than a day without coke/pepsi.

Sad shit man.

vapes me

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
nicotine is a nootropic. Just vape bro.

Stop it now man. Look at how fast it dried out chico's skin even with his genetics.

• +1
Stop it now man. Look at how fast it dried out chico's skin even with his genetics.
FUCKCKCKCKCKCKCK how much worse did he get ?

stop smoking its for faggots. just quit cold turkey

• +1
i've been smoking for only 4 years and i legit have red eyes and a constant cough

i've been smoking for only 4 years and i legit have red eyes and a constant cough
not to talk about the ridiculous ammount of muccus your lungs build up, the ridiculous low stamina you build up, the nerve damage on smell and taste buds, that cough that hurts your soul and so much more shit

not to talk about the ridiculous ammount of muccus your lungs build up, the ridiculous low stamina you build up, the nerve damage on smell and taste buds, that cough that hurts your soul and so much more shit
if you have these at 1 pack a day stop asap. 2 packs a day is when the true symptoms start showing up

if you have these at 1 pack a day stop asap. 2 packs a day is when the true symptoms start showing up
im on marlboro's red this shit is like 10.9 nicotine and 20 cigarrettes is actually kiling me from the inside out

Jfl @ smokers, ruining collagen levels voluntarily while wasting omey money on top of this

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
im on marlboro's red this shit is like 10.9 nicotine and 20 cigarrettes is actually kiling me from the inside out
red is 0.9 nicotine and tar a cig. i smoke 40 of those a day. funniest thing is that I started because i was suicidal but ascension caught me off guard

Bad news on the tar bro, actually so much more then what u thought jfl

How is smoking even addictive JFL, I've smoked for 1 month or 2 a couple years ago several cigs a day and I'm not addicted at all, not even after I stopped cold turkey

0.9 nicotine is what i meant. yeah 9 mg of tar also
u said and i quote "red is 0.9 nicotine AND TAR a cig" its actually 10 mg so its not 0.9

Tbh I didn't, I tried though.
lmao u gotta inhale them to get addicted, you get like this kick out of it and it's very addictive

looksmin not worth the temporary high tbh. eating junk food is one thing but smoking a useless drug or drinking alcohol every weekend is just pointless. save for gino tbh ngl

lmao u gotta inhale them to get addicted, you get like this kick out of it and it's very addictive
Okay, won't smoke though. Doesn't seem worth it.

The only drugs I'm interested in are hallucinogens.

Okay, won't smoke though. Doesn't seem worth it.

The only drugs I'm interested in are hallucinogens.
don't smoke ever, it's addictive as fuck and it literally has 0 healthy benefits except making u relaxed for like 10 minutes

• +1
I've never smoked, I had some occasions where normies offered me a cigarette but I refused every time. I try to looksmax, so I don't see the point even though smoking around normies gives off strong nt vibes
Only smoke in front of prime foids. JFL if you smoke alone.

Only smoke in front of prime foids. JFL if you smoke alone.
the thing is i do smoke alone cuz i kinda enjoy it while listening to my 80's old school rock

I started smoking because i was bored and had nothing to do, living in The Netherlands is not like living in Vegas lmao, I do it while i listen to music and play video games. They taste awful because i get the really strong ones, but the aftermath is so relaxing and you can actually clear your head and really think about stuff. But I'm addicted to the point of almost a pack a day I MUST STOP HELP i'm pretty sure i'll look like trash in the near future if i don't stop.View attachment 72508
Ewa bro kap met roken

FUCKCKCKCKCKCKCK how much worse did he get ?
He obviously still looks very good but just looks like he aged 15+ years in 7