I'm so fucking disgusted by female promiscuity

ElliotRodgerJr

ElliotRodgerJr

Kraken
I'm going through the insta accounts of some of my tinder matches, and they all have pics of them either in US or Europe, next to some chadlite tier white guys, making the sluttiest faces you could conceive. I'm not sure what makes me more angry, the fact that they probably fucked 10 guys already despite being 18-20, or the fact that some of these white guys fucked their gook cunts (for some reason in don't care if their ex is Asian) You'd think it'd be lifefuel as a whitecel but no, seeing attractive Asian women with white guys makes my blood boil.

I want pussy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, ChoSeungHui, SikKunt and 6 others
That's the privilege you get for winning the most wars and being the strongest race over the history

I pity asian men they get rejected like crazy by their women i used to stay at my asian gf 's apartment and finger her puss when it was too late during the night and if some of her friends stayed sleeping in the bed , the morning she told me one of the asian nerd asked her if we fked she told him no but smh he wasn't even mad at me for penetrating on daily a woman of his race ,very nice ppls in general .

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: pisslord, ShineBright, Balkancel and 1 other person
That's the privilege you get for winning the most wars and being the strongest race over the history
They should stick to Asian men.

• +1
Reactions: Vishnuk

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SikKunt, pisslord, heroinfather and 8 others

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: kobecel and ElliotRodgerJr
Some guy yesterday in insta chat was snooping on some orgy in some room at his school

OP where you at?

@androidcel remember him?

• WTF
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
They should stick to Asian men.

Can't be : the main reason they developed so quick recently if because they copied basically everything from the white race especially the US , they crave for everything that is US white race related , south korea is the spiritual children of the US , and china their biggest fan/rival at the same time .

So ofc their girls will open their pussy for free to the whiteman and since women universally compare every man asian having one of the worst smv it's over for them....

• WTF
You a monogamous man?
I haven't even touched a woman, I'd probably turn ultra degenerate if I looked like those chads in pics. But yes, as it stands, I believe women can only have one partner in life.

• WTF
ching chongs me

I created that gif btw, I Dont think most people understand, Those gif i put out are exclusive no one else has them i make them you will find them no where else. "' Gif G0D''.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Insomniac and ElliotRodgerJr
I just fucking cried a bit from the anger I'm feeling right now. How do normies justify their actions? They are fucking degenerates, and deserve the Tiananmen treatment. All of them. How do they just have sex whenever and wherever? I hope sharia engulfs Europe, no, the whole whore world soon and I don't have to see this shit.

• +1
Reactions: Bengt
I haven't even touched a woman, I'd probably turn ultra degenerate if I looked like those chads in pics. But yes, as it stands, I believe women can only have one partner in life.
https://thf_media.s3.amazonaws.com/2003/pdf/Bookofcharts.pdf

I'm going through the insta accounts of some of my tinder matches, and they all have pics of them either in US or Europe, next to some chadlite tier white guys, making the sluttiest faces you could conceive. I'm not sure what makes me more angry, the fact that they probably fucked 10 guys already despite being 18-20, or the fact that some of these white guys fucked their gook cunts (for some reason in don't care if their ex is Asian) You'd think it'd be lifefuel as a whitecel but no, seeing attractive Asian women with white guys makes my blood boil.
View attachment 57709
View attachment 57710
It’s normal now for the most part, the one who haven’t are more rare but still present

• +1
View attachment 57709
View attachment 57710
a girl in my faculty has an asian boyfriend.
everyone make fun of her because of her boyfriend's race behind her back.
(even curries ?)

• JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Demir, The Dude Abides and ElliotRodgerJr
a girl in my faculty has an asian boyfriend.
everyone make fun of her because of her boyfriend's race behind her back.
(even curries ?)
Dumb cunts

The sexual revolution and western ideals spread to Asia as well

Long term single Monogamy is no longer a widespread thing

Those who u see post like that typically on avg aren’t the type to be such women

The ones who r not promiscuous don’t post all their pics and fish for validation constantly, typically

They also gain status points since the west is fetishized alongside western ppl

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Insomniac and ElliotRodgerJr

Those who u see post like that typically on avg aren’t the type to be such women

The ones who r not promiscuous don’t post all their pics and fish for validation constantly, typically

Beautifully spoken

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
what saddens me most is when good looking chads write their height and some soy shit in their tinder profiles. literally adversiting urself like a whore.

• +1
what saddens me most is when good looking chads write their height and some soy shit in their tinder profiles. literally adversiting urself like a whore.
I want to snap the necks of all good looking men tbh

Muslims, Amish, Mormons, conservative Orthodox Christians, etc. They're not perfect but they are well rooted people

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Muslims, Amish, Mormons, conservative Orthodox Christians, etc. They're not perfect but they are well rooted people
Legit need to go back to my orthodox Christian roots
Atheism is degenerate

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Insomniac
Legit need to go back to my orthodox Christian roots
Atheism is degenerate
I don’t believe in god but religious values are needed for a healthy society tbh

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, itsoverbuddyboyo and ElliotRodgerJr
last pic dude on left mogs entire forun into oblivion and then some.

• +1
last pic dude on left mogs entire forun into oblivion and then some.
That's why I'm angry rn, these cunts are getting what I can only dream of just for being born a good looking male.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
We need enforced monogamy. Also, women should have no say in who they get to marry, their fathers should find them a suitable match. If you commit adultery you should be stoned to death

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Demir, kobecel, Insomniac and 1 other person
We need enforced monogamy. Also, women should have no say in who they get to marry, their fathers should find them a suitable match. If you commit adultery you should be stoned to death
Balkancel for president

• JFL
Reactions: Balkancel
The lack of religion is not the cause, religion was just the enforcer, in the past whores; concubines; prostitution have always existed.

It is the morals of the people. When guided by these monogamous enforcing religions with severe consequences the people were less inclined to, hence less prevalent.

Premarital relationships whoring etc was still a thing, nowadays the issue is the number and the extent at which we promote it. It is the number, in the past it was not much.

Monogamy long term existed in other civilizations with different religious beliefs predating all those you stated.

Nowadays such things are not simply "allowed" and decriminalized rather they are promoted greatly and the shaming of it is not, they have made it so it is more shameful to shame them.

https://royalsocietypublishing.org/doi/pdf/10.1098/rstb.2011.0290 85 percent of civilizations are polygamous.

Asian women are the easiest tbh

Just be white and say hi and they will fuck you
I had many Asian foids hit on me before because they love my white skin and straight hair JFL
Legit so cheap and easy
The real challenge is to attract Atlantid or north Atlantid female

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Asian women are the easiest tbh

Just be white and say hi and they will fuck you
I had many Asian foids hit on me before because they love my white skin and straight hair JFL
Legit so cheap and easy
The real challenge is to attract Atlantid or north Atlantid female
do you live in asialand....

how tall r u, wide, face

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
do you live in asialand....

how tall r u, wide, face
No I live in the US I’m 176cm white skinned with dark brown hair

Ectomorph with wide shoulders and narrow waist but skinny

OP is legit low T go to China or Korea and get some garlic smelling looking Asian and sleep with her and stop obsessing over yellowfever

They make the ugliest children

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel, Cretinous, ElliotRodgerJr and 2 others
  • Love it
Yeah but not frauded this time babe
Ok babe

Can I ask you why you love Asians? They are cold, mean, and smell like garlic you are too good for them tbh I’m not even joking

• +1
Ok babe

Can I ask you why you love Asians? They are cold, mean, and smell like garlic you are too good for them tbh I’m not even joking
My first crush at 8 was Asian, I used to consume k dramas like water when I was younger as well. I guess its had an impact on my sexual preference.

• +1
My first crush at 8 was Asian, I used to consume k dramas like water when I was younger as well. I guess its had an impact on my sexual preference.
How old are you?
By the way most of them are had plastic surgery

• +1
How old are you?
By the way most of them are had plastic surgery
I know something like every third Korean has had plastic by the age of 20, but I don't care. As long as they look good now, I couldn't care less what they looked like in the past, especially since I need surgery myself so it's hypocritical.

I know something like every third Korean has had plastic by the age of 20, but I don't care. As long as they look good now, I couldn't care less what they looked like in the past, especially since I need surgery myself so it's hypocritical.
JFL your children will turn out incel like ER

Sleep with them but don’t make babies with them

Take my advice

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, kobecel and ElliotRodgerJr
christ just go china already and get your nut off kid

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, kobecel and ElliotRodgerJr
christ just go china already and get your nut off kid
I'm going to Korea in July sir, the amount of matches I got is insane compared to the west.
JFL your children will turn out incel like ER

View attachment 57798
View attachment 57799

Sleep with them but don’t make babies with them

Take my advice
To be fair those pics are pretty extreme transformations, most don't look like that pre surgery.
Ofc I don't plan on having kids

• +1
I'm going to Korea in July sir, the amount of matches I got is insane compared to the west.

To be fair those pics are pretty extreme transformations, most don't look like that pre surgery.
Ofc I don't plan on having kids
Yea but I’m letting you know what could happened