I’m so fucking happy my roomate is a chad

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
I’m so fucking hyped my roomate is this 6’3” high T motherfucker that was cool with me back in the military in texas. He is here now and he remembers me lmao. So fucking glad I got lucky with a sick ass roomate. We are the 2 tallest dudes in this bitch in one room lmao.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted, Deleted member 12002 and 14 others
Mogger duo

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, thecel, Deleted member 2214 and 3 others
I’m so fucking hyped my roomate is this 6’3” high T motherfucker that was cool with me back in the military in texas. He is here now and he remembers me lmao. So fucking glad I got lucky with a sick ass roomate. We are the 2 tallest dudes in this bitch in one room lmao.
Jfl that you are happy 2be mogged each sec

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Limbo, Pubertymaxxer3, Bitch and 6 others
What ???

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Dr. Greenberg
bro I was forced to get a roomate but he’s cool as shit he was one of the people in charge of fucking everyone here lmao he’s all tatted up now maybe I can get some tattoos with him lmao

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 10987
bro I was forced to get a roomate but he’s cool as shit he was one of the people in charge of fucking everyone here lmao he’s all tatted up now maybe I can get some tattoos with him lmao
Basic army or something higher ?

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
Basic army or something higher ?
We both military members i don’t wanna dox myself personally I don’t have an issue with the whole world knowing but I don’t want the military to have any issues with me disclosing too much info

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 10987
We both military members i don’t wanna dox myself personally I don’t have an issue with the whole world knowing but I don’t want the military to have any issues with me disclosing too much info
Its just that if i was you i would try to go Pararescue or DEVGRU

The Spec ops.....

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 5969
How tall r u

• +1
Its just that if i was you i would try to go Pararescue or DEVGRU

The Spec ops.....
Hell no bro I have the coolest most chill job you can get im an aircrew member I fly with pilots

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Hell no bro I have the coolest most chill job you can get im an aircrew member I fly with pilots
I dont know
If i joined i would try to taste the danger and spec ops always fascinated me (S.A.S, Devgru etc...)

I dont know
If i joined i would try to taste the danger and spec ops always fascinated me (S.A.S, Devgru etc...)
The fail out rate for those jobs is fucking incredible you don’t understand. Only 20% of all the niggas that join survive thru the testing. Just to have a dangerous ass job. My job is chill as fuck and super desirable in the military, if you look up “best jobs air force” my job is one of those.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and Deleted member 10987
The fail out rate for those jobs is fucking incredible you don’t understand. Only 20% of all the niggas that join survive thru the testing. Just to have a dangerous ass job. My job is chill as fuck and super desirable in the military, if you look up “best jobs air force” my job is one of those.
You repair the planes ?

You repair the planes ?
Fuck no god damn aircraft maintenance is fucking hell and those guys are 90% of the Air Force and their job sucks dick.

I’m an in flight refueler like the videos you see on YouTube.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 6191
I’m 6’3.5” myself
When that 5'2 girl said she likes people taller then them they didn't mean some titan over 6ft if you realize. Assuming you height maxed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402
When that 5'2 girl said she likes people taller then them they didn't mean some titan over 6ft if you realize. Assuming you height maxed
What are you talking about I have zero clue

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Nah i got them genetics been tall since age 5 legit always been mogging
sarcasm or no? How tall are your parents?

You guys fuck each other in the ass ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7173, Deleted member 6402, KrissKross and 1 other person
Highly doubt it was genetics. Im 5 11 and my moms 5 8 and dad is 6 3.
Bruh how the fuck you gonna explain my homeless ass being like 6’0 tall at age 14 I literally deadass was raised on soy milk as a baby because I was allergic to my mothers milk I’m the farthest thing from a heightmaxxer and my fucking mom is a noodlewhore I’m half Asian and still taller than my white dad by almost 3 inches.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
You guys fuck each other in the ass ?
Bro celebrate for me tbh you have no idea how big a deal this shit is having a good roomate makes or breaks ur experience in school for the next 3-4 months

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and Enfant terrible
Bruh how the fuck you gonna explain my homeless ass being like 6’0 tall at age 14 I literally deadass was raised on soy milk as a baby because I was allergic to my mothers milk I’m the farthest thing from a heightmaxxer and my fucking mom is a noodlewhore I’m half Asian and still taller than my white dad by almost 3 inches.
Shit idk then. Why tf do genetics play more in height then anywhere else

Bro celebrate for me tbh you have no idea how big a deal this shit is having a good roomate makes or breaks ur experience in school for the next 3-4 months
Having a good friend you can do stuff with in your school years is nice.
I wish i had this in college right now.

Whats ur age?

Having a good friend you can do stuff with in your school years is nice.
I wish i had this in college right now.
dude it’s dope as fuck he’s the same frame as me same wrist size same height and we are from the exact same town lmaoooooooo crazy shit

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8744
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Lookspilled again

Perfect wing man

Perfect wing man
Deadass dude I’m so so so fucking happy the other chad of this place is my roomate thank god we are going to mog together. Might get some tattoos with him he has like fucking 4 right now and he’s built the same as me.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Mirin hopefully i meet some cool dudes in the army

Mirin hopefully i meet some cool dudes in the army
You definitely absolutely will. Most guys are fucking awesome. The lame ones look lame usually. Like the low tier normies are boring as shit. Hang out with some high tier normies and you’ll be having fun quick.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
You definitely absolutely will. Most guys are fucking awesome. The lame ones look lame usually. Like the low tier normies are boring as shit. Hang out with some high tier normies and you’ll be having fun quick.
Brutal lookspill

Brutal lookspill
It really is but for some reason low tier normies just have the worst energy like they know their place in society and they been beaten down so much that they act weak. It’s why high tier normies and chads are more fun to be around they just are living the good life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and Deleted member 5969
I remember a lot of SEART reclasses, lol. They were always weirdos. They were always so proud too. This one retard, Barker was his name, used to shave his legs all the time out in the hallway. I think might have been gay. He was cool and partied with us regular guys at first, but then he became a rope and turned into a major faggot. A huge brown noser. Staff Seargent's little b*tch.

• +1
I remember a lot of SEART reclasses, lol. They were always weirdos. They were always so proud too. This one retard, Barker was his name, used to shave his legs all the time out in the hallway. I think might have been gay. He was cool and partied with us regular guys at first, but then he became a rope and turned into a major faggot. A huge brown noser. Staff Seargent's little b*tch.
That retard got the P.O.W. - M.I.A. logo tattooed on his calf.

• +1
Careful, don't go crazy. Don't get anything done on the neck, below the elbows, or below the knees. You want to be able to hide the fact that you got tattoos while still dressing casual, if you need to.

I don't have any tattoos that you can see unless I'm swimming at the beach or whatever, but I still regret them all.

Wait r u in uni or what?