im so fucking scared ill go bald now

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
i have been reading all these threads about balding and all these things that apparently make you go bald

1 bad posture i have bad posture due to bad eyesight resulting to forward head posture i am currently sleeping on my back to try fix forward head posture and am adjusting my posture throughout the day

2 i sweat alot i sweat alot not crazy but sweat more then the average dude id say and apparently that is corelated to balding

3 my maternal grandfather had a big bald spot he still had hair even in his late 70s and if you cut it it would grow back but he had a bald spot in his mid twenties but luckily my dad who has back problems and is in his 50s with a bad lifestu\yle, drugs, smokes, works alot still has a full head of thick hair that grows back but idk if that will turn over to me

the only things i can say about or cope with about balding is i have thick curly hair and my father isn't bald despite having a unhealthy life style and he is in his fifties and i guess my grandfather had decent hair because even in his old age could still grow hair but had a bald spot

i seriously am fearing this so much even tho im 16 if subhumancurrycel who has insane bones is in complete despair about balding i can't even begin to imagine the pain and despair i will fall into once the norwood reaper comes knocking like sereiously if your not freddie lujmburg or jeremy meeks or zidane you can't afford to be bald

any ideas or or things i can do to prevent balding and can you tell me if i will bald based on what i have said aout my family history of balding and my hair currently seriously i can't affored to be bald i love my curly dirty blonde hair and don't want to lose it i will kill my self most likely if i go bald

help me please and tag balding experts below i am begging

• +1
Reactions: BogdanYermakov
If you have no signs of balding then there is nothing you can do unless you want to massively fuck up your hormones. also how the fuck does bad posture realistically make you bald I've had forward head posture since i was a kid with a balding great grandpa and grandpa from my mother and have zero signs at 18 infact i have ideal hairline too

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
If you have no signs of balding then there is nothing you can do unless you want to massively fuck up your hormones. also how the fuck does bad posture realistically make you bald I've had forward head posture since i was a kid with a balding great grandpa and grandpa from my mother and have zero signs at 18 infact i have ideal hairline too
scalp tension

aparently if you have forward head posture blood flow to your scalp and in turn hair gets cut of more resulting in being bald but im not sure how accurate it is it kind of sounds like a cope made buy people with good posture because i see plently of bald or balding guys with good posutre but it could have a impact

aparently if you have forward head posture blood flow to your scalp and in turn hair gets cut of more resulting in being bald but im not sure how accurate it is it kind of sounds like a cope made buy people with good posture because i see plently of bald or balding guys with good posutre but it could have a impact
Sounds like a cope to me since it has not affected my hair or hairline at all but it has made me look like an autist so i have to correct it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
autism maxxed tbh

that bullshit about posture or idk has nothing to do with male pattern baldness, it's all genetics

you can't know for sure if you are going to be bald or not
- you can have 0 family history of baldness and still go bald
- you can have family history of baldness and not go bald (but having family history increases your chances)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and IdiAmin
i have been reading all these threads about balding and all these things that apparently make you go bald

1 bad posture i have bad posture due to bad eyesight resulting to forward head posture i am currently sleeping on my back to try fix forward head posture and am adjusting my posture throughout the day

2 i sweat alot i sweat alot not crazy but sweat more then the average dude id say and apparently that is corelated to balding

3 my maternal grandfather had a big bald spot he still had hair even in his late 70s and if you cut it it would grow back but he had a bald spot in his mid twenties but luckily my dad who has back problems and is in his 50s with a bad lifestu\yle, drugs, smokes, works alot still has a full head of thick hair that grows back but idk if that will turn over to me

the only things i can say about or cope with about balding is i have thick curly hair and my father isn't bald despite having a unhealthy life style and he is in his fifties and i guess my grandfather had decent hair because even in his old age could still grow hair but had a bald spot

i seriously am fearing this so much even tho im 16 if subhumancurrycel who has insane bones is in complete despair about balding i can't even begin to imagine the pain and despair i will fall into once the norwood reaper comes knocking like sereiously if your not freddie lujmburg or jeremy meeks or zidane you can't afford to be bald

any ideas or or things i can do to prevent balding and can you tell me if i will bald based on what i have said aout my family history of balding and my hair currently seriously i can't affored to be bald i love my curly dirty blonde hair and don't want to lose it i will kill my self most likely if i go bald

Go Mussolini and shave your head when you start balding

Go Mussolini and shave your head when you start balding
bro idk if i will go bald if its all genetic i most likely will not bald but if not i might but this is far into the future probs by the time i hit 26 or over im guessing

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin
autism maxxed tbh

that bullshit about posture or idk has nothing to do with male pattern baldness, it's all genetics

you can't know for sure if you are going to be bald or not
- you can have 0 family history of baldness and still go bald
- you can have family history of baldness and not go bald (but having family history increases your chances)
i hope its all genetic because if thats the case i will most likely not go bald till my 30s or 40s and by that age my prime will have passed

lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
over for your neuroticism & fried receptors

(btw that also causes balding)

over for your neuroticism & fried receptors

(btw that also causes balding)
this site has made me neuroticism
don't hate the player hate the game

its all genetic

How good is your beard growth? Do you have facial bloat?

damn, 18? :sneaky:

Attachments

• F35D2A89-98D9-43AD-89D6-BC629DEB2A54.jpeg
    F35D2A89-98D9-43AD-89D6-BC629DEB2A54.jpeg
    161.9 KB · Views: 26