Im so fucking skinny !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shibo

shibo

Equinox
6’1 132 lbs its over bros any weight i manage to gain i cant maintain it cus i just cant overeat everyday to gain weight

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2, DidntRead and Deleted member 1383
6’1 132 lbs its over bros any weight i manage to gain i cant maintain it cus i just cant overeat everyday to gain weight
Why do you let this happen to yourself? You must look comical. Just eat and go to the gym?

You're right around my height and weight. I'm 184 cm and 138 lbs. Do you look a lot like this?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
My arm
im a stick:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
Better than being fat. Just enjoy more food

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Wannabe6ft2
You're right around my height and weight. I'm 184 cm and 138 lbs. Do you look a lot like this?
Fuuuck another blackpill. You are 184cm aka 6'1 and look like a manlet. It's fucking over if you're shorter than 6'3 tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Fuuuck another blackpill. You are 184cm aka 6'1 and look like a manlet. It's fucking over if you're shorter than 6'3 tbh ngl
I look short? Damn. How come?

I look short? Damn. How come?
Your upper body looks small and your face so young my brain can't match your baby face with a 6'1 height. I'd even get heightmogged by you and you look 13 year old, it's over for me

• Love it
Reactions: Aids!
i used to weigh the same at 6'5

just buy some mass gainer and drink like 2L of milk a day and you'll easily gain weight. it's so much easier to just drink calories

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Wannabe6ft2 and DidntRead
20lbs+ lighter than Lil peep when he was at the peak of heroin/coke/xanax abuse and not eating

Should be more worried about the norwood reaper